Sabika Jewelry MLM Review: Is Company a Legitimate Opportunity or a Scam?
Multi-level marketing (MLM) opportunities abound, and it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. In this article, we’ll take a look at Sabika Jewelry, a company that sells luxury jewelry products through an MLM structure. We’ll explore the company’s background, how it works, and whether or not it is a legitimate opportunity. You’ll also learn about Sabika Jewelry’s compensation structure, what we like and don’t like about the company, whether it’s been involved in any complaints or lawsuits, and alternatives to Sabika Jewelry. By the end of this Sabika MLM review, you should have a better understanding of what the company is and whether or not it could be a good fit for you.
Who started Sabika Jewelry and when?
Sabika Jewelry was founded in 2000 by CEO Karin Mayr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Mayr, a former financial adviser, started the company after realizing that there were no luxury jewelry brands focused on providing an affordable price point. Sabika Jewelry initially sold its products through home parties before launching its MLM business model in 2008. The company now has over 90,000 consultants throughout the United States and Canada, as well as online sales.
Sabika Jewelry is supported by a team of executives and consultants, including Chief Operating Officer Lorna Mayr-Krumplitsch (daughter of Karin Mayr), Chief Financial Officer Scott Shadle, and Regional Directors. The company also has an advisory board comprised of financial and marketing experts who provide guidance to the business.
The name Sabika is derived from the Sanskrit words “sabik” and “ka,” which mean “true path.” The name was chosen to reflect the company’s commitment to delivering high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
What products does Sabika Jewelry sell?
Sabika Jewelry offers an extensive line of luxury jewelry products, ranging from necklaces and earrings to bracelets and charms. All of the company’s pieces are made with semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals, sterling silver, and 14K gold vermeil. The company also offers fashion jewelry, limited-edition collections, and personalized pieces.
In addition to its jewelry products, Sabika Jewelry also sells beauty and lifestyle items such as makeup brushes, sunglasses, and phone cases. The company has a wide selection of accessories for both men and women.
Sabika Jewelry product line:
- Necklaces: pendants, chokers, pearl necklaces.
- Earrings: studs, hoops, dangle earrings.
- Bracelets: bangles, cuffs.
- Charms: letter charms, star charms.
- Fashion jewelry: rings, watches.
- Limited edition collections
- Personalized pieces
- Beauty and lifestyle items: makeup brushes, sunglasses, phone cases.
- Accessories: scarves, hats, gloves.
How does Sabika Jewelry’s MLM business model work?
Sabika Jewelry operates its multi-level marketing (MLM) business model through a network of independent consultants who sell the company’s products directly to customers. These consultants are able to earn commissions on their sales, as well as commissions on the sales of other consultants in their organization.
- Retail commission: Consultants earn a 25% commission on their personal retail sales.
- Team commissions: Consultants earn 5% of the team volume (sales by other consultants in their downline).
- Leadership bonuses: Consultants can qualify for leadership bonuses up to 5 levels deep, based on the total sales volume of their entire organization.
- Awards and incentives: Consultants can qualify for bonus awards and trips when they meet certain sales goals.
- Promotional items: Sabika Jewelry provides promotional items to consultants who reach certain sales thresholds.
Sabika Jewelry has a 6-level ranking system for its consultants. As consultants increase their sales volume, they move up the ranks and earn higher commissions and other rewards.
The 6 ranks in Sabika Jewelry’s MLM program are as follows:
- Consultant: This is the entry-level rank and requires 100 PV (Personal Volume) to qualify.
- Senior Consultant: Requires 500 PV and at least 1 team member in their downline.
- Director: Requires 2,000 PV and 3 team members in the downline.
- Executive Director: Requires 10,000 PV and 5 team members in the downline.
- Senior Executive Director: Requires 20,000 PV and 10 team members in the downline.
- National Director: Requires 30,000 PV and 15 team members in the downline.
Sabika Jewelry also offers additional rewards and recognition for its top-performing consultants. These include awards, trips, and prizes.
In addition to the rewards earned through the MLM business model, Sabika Jewelry also runs various promotions such as national contests, referral programs, customer incentives, and sales specials.
How to join Sabika Jewelry as a consultant
To become a Sabika Jewelry consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and complete an online application. Once approved, you will receive access to the company’s website and start-up kit which includes training materials and promotional items. You will also be assigned to an upline mentor who can provide advice and guidance in building your business.
Once your application is approved, you will be required to purchase a starter kit in order to begin selling products and earning commission. The starter kit costs $99 and includes marketing materials, promotional items, jewelry samples, and training materials.
Sabika Jewelry also offers a larger starter kit for $200 which includes more jewelry samples and promotional items.
For those who want to get started right away, Sabika Jewelry also offers an instant start-up kit that costs $400 and includes everything you need to get your business off the ground.
After joining Sabika Jewelry as a consultant, you can start building your business by inviting people to parties, attending events and sponsoring other consultants. You can also use the company’s website to promote your business and reach more customers.
Sabika Jewelry provides exceptional support and training to its consultants. The company holds regular webinars, online classes, and live events where consultants can learn new skills and get advice from experienced consultants.
By joining Sabika Jewelry as a consultant, you can take advantage of the company’s generous compensation plan and lucrative bonuses. You will also have access to an upline mentor and receive the training and support you need to successfully run your business.
Is Sabika Jewelry a pyramid scheme?
No, Sabika Jewelry is not a pyramid scheme. The company operates as an MLM business model, where all participants are compensated based on the sales of their own products and those of downline members. Unlike pyramid schemes, which require nothing more than recruitment fees to earn money, Sabika Jewelry requires its consultants to actively sell products in order to earn commissions.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Sabika Jewelry has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits:
- In 2015, the company settled a class-action lawsuit alleging that its sales practices were unfair and deceptive.
- In 2018, the company was accused of misrepresenting its products by not disclosing certain ingredients. The case was dismissed without prejudice in 2019.
Sabika Jewelry has also been the subject of numerous customer complaints related to product quality, delivery delays, and customer service issues.
What we like about Sabika Jewelry
- Generous compensation plan and generous bonuses.
- Extensive training and support provided to consultants.
- Extensive product selection.
- Variety of promotional events and contests.
- Attractive starter kits that are affordable.
What we don’t like about Sabika Jewelry
- Involvement in lawsuits and customer complaints.
- Limited international presence.
- Requires consultants to actively sell products in order to earn commissions.
Are there alternatives to Sabika Jewelry?
Yes, there are numerous alternatives to Sabika Jewelry. Some of the most popular MLM companies in the jewelry industry include:
- Avon: Avon is a leading direct-selling beauty and skincare brand which offers an extensive range of jewelry products.
- Amway: Amway is one of the largest MLMs in the world, offering a wide selection of products including jewelry.
- Mary Kay: Mary Kay is another popular MLM that specializes in cosmetics, skincare, and jewelry.
- Stella & Dot: Stella & Dot is a boutique-style direct sales company offering fashion accessories and jewelry.
- Pure Romance: Pure Romance offers an extensive selection of adult lifestyle products including body jewelry.
- Origami Owl: Origami Owl is a custom jewelry design business that offers unique jewelry pieces.
- Premier Designs: Premier Designs is a direct sales jewelry company that specializes in affordable and stylish jewelry.
- Limelife by Alcone: Limelife by Alcone offers a range of cosmetics, skin care, and jewelry products.
- PartyLite: PartyLite is an MLM business that sells candles, gifts, and jewelry.
- Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef is a direct sales company specializing in kitchen tools, cookware, and jewelry.
- Younique: Younique is an MLM that offers cosmetics, skincare, and jewelry products.
- Scentsy: Scentsy is a direct sales company that offers a selection of unique jewelry pieces.
- Monat: Monat is an MLM business offering hair care, skin care, and jewelry products.
- Simply Said: Simply Said is a personalized gift and jewelry MLM business.
- Pink Zebra: Pink Zebra specializes in handmade scented candles, jewelry, and home décor.
Each of these companies offers its own unique products and compensation plans, so it’s important to do research before selecting a company to join. Additionally, many of these companies offer starter kits that can be a great way to get started with jewelry MLM.
Our verdict on Sabika Jewelry
Overall, Sabika Jewelry has a mixed reputation but is generally considered to be legitimate business. The company provides good compensation opportunities and support for its consultants, as well as quality products. However, there have been some issues with their practices that should be taken into consideration before joining the program. Ultimately, your decision should be based on whether you feel comfortable with the company and if it meets your business needs.
We always recommend thorough research before joining any MLM business. It’s important to be aware of any potential risks and challenges associated with the company and its products. Additionally, it’s a good idea to speak with current or former consultants in order to get an unbiased perspective on Sabika Jewelry before making your decision.
What to look for in an MLM company:
- Comprehensive training and support system.
- Clear and transparent compensation plans.
- Good quality products.
- An active and engaged customer base.
- Positive reviews from current or former consultants.
- Generous bonuses and incentives for top performers.
By doing your research and evaluating the pros and cons of any MLM opportunity, you’ll be able to make the best decision possible.
I Buy I Review is one of your best sources of information. Our goal is to provide unbiased reviews and help you make informed decisions. We’re committed to helping you find the perfect MLM for your needs so you don’t waste your time and investment.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.