When it comes to health and wellness products, there are a lot of MLM companies to choose from. Yoli is one such company that has been around for a while now. So, is Yoli legit or is it just a scam? In this complete Yoli review, we’ll let you know what we think. We’ll also give you information on who launched Yoli, when, the products they sell, how Yoli works and their compensation plan, how to join Yoli as a distributor, any complaints or lawsuits against the company, what we like about Yoli and what we don’t like, and some alternatives to Yoli.
Who started Yoli and when?
Yoli was founded in 2009 by three entrepreneurs from Utah – Robby Fender, Corey Citron and Kimi Fender. Yoli stands for You Only Live In, and their goal was to provide quality nutrition products based on a wellness philosophy. They have since expanded into other countries, including Canada and Mexico.
Robby Fender is the CEO and president of Yoli. He has been in the health and nutrition industry for over 20 years. In addition to his experience as a distributor in multiple MLM companies, he’s also an international author, speaker, and natural health leader.
Citron is the Chief Financial Officer of Yoli. He’s a finance executive with over 20 years of experience in accounting, financial planning, and analysis. In addition to his past experience as an MLM distributor and CEO of a software company, he also has extensive knowledge in mergers and acquisitions.
Kimi Fender is the Chief Operations Officer of Yoli. She has a degree in Business Administration and over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, finance, operations and customer service. Her past experience includes working as a MLM distributor for multiple companies and serving as the CEO of her own business intelligence firm. Kimi is also an international speaker, author and entrepreneur.
Yoli’s mission is to empower people to take control of their own health and wellbeing by providing high-quality nutrition products that are backed by science. Their products are made with natural ingredients and can be customized to suit individual needs. They also provide a wide range of training programs, customer services, and financial incentives for their distributors.
What does Yoli sell?
Yoli sells a variety of health and wellness products. Their main product line is the ‘Better Body System’, which consists of a meal replacement shake, probiotic drink mix, energy drink mix, protein bars and dietary supplements. They also have other individual products such as amino acids, multivitamins, essential oils and other health products.
- Meal replacement shake: This is a whey protein-based shake that contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals. It is designed to replace one or two meals per day with a nutritious and delicious meal replacement shake.
- Probiotic drink mix: This drink mix contains probiotics, which are beneficial bacteria that help support the digestive system. It also has prebiotics, which help nourish the probiotics.
- Energy drink mix: This energy drink mix is designed to provide an energizing boost without the use of stimulants. It contains natural ingredients such as green tea extract, guarana seed extract and B vitamins.
- Protein bars: These protein bars are high in protein and low in sugar. They are a great option for a healthy snack or meal replacement.
- Dietary supplements: Yoli offers a variety of dietary supplements that can help support overall health and wellbeing. These include vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, essential oils and amino acids.
- Amino acids: Yoli sells a variety of amino acids, including L-Glutamine and BCAA’s. Amino acids are essential for the body and can help support muscle building, energy levels and overall health.
- Multivitamins: Yoli sells multivitamins that contain an array of vitamins and minerals. These can help support overall health and provide essential nutrients.
- Essential oils: Yoli sells a variety of essential oils that can be used for aromatherapy or topically. These include lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon and more.
- Other health products: Yoli also has a selection of other health products, including collagen and probiotics. These can help support different aspects of health and provide additional nutrients for the body.
Yoli sources its products from around the world. They are committed to providing top-quality ingredients and work closely with suppliers to ensure that their products meet the highest standards of quality. Their products are also third-party tested for purity and potency, so customers can be sure they are getting a quality product.
How does Yoli work?
Yoli works like most MLM companies. As a distributor, you will be able to purchase their products at wholesale prices and then sell them at retail prices with the goal of making a profit. You can also recruit other distributors to join your team and earn commissions from their sales. Yoli also provides training programs and customer services for their distributors, as well as financial incentives for those who reach certain levels of success.
- Retail Commissions: You can earn up to 25% commission on products you sell directly to customers.
- Recruiting Commissions: You can earn up to 10% commission on sales made by your personally recruited distributors.
- Leadership Bonuses: Yoli offers bonuses for reaching different leadership levels, such as Executive Director and Presidential Director.
- Residual Income: As your team grows, you can also earn residual income from the sales of your team members.
Yoli has a rank system that rewards its distributors for reaching certain sales and leadership goals. When you reach the Bronze level, you will be eligible for retail commissions and bonuses. As you progress through the ranks, you can earn additional bonus payments and access to exclusive products. The higher your rank, the more potential earnings and benefits you have access to.
Yoli ranks and how they work:
- Bronze: This is the first rank after signing up as a Yoli distributor. You can earn retail commissions and bonuses at this level.
- Silver: At this rank, you will be eligible for additional bonus payments and access to new products.
- Gold: Gold level distributors are eligible for even more bonus payments and rewards such as trips and events.
- Platinum: At this level, you can access exclusive products and have the potential to earn even more bonus payments.
- Diamond: Diamond rank distributors are the top earners in Yoli and can enjoy rewards such as luxury vacations and other perks.
How to join Yoli
Joining Yoli is easy. All you need to do is fill out the online form and pay a one-time fee of $49.95 USD in order to become a distributor. Once you are a member, you can start selling products and recruiting other distributors to join your team.
Yoli does have starter packs that include product samples and marketing materials. They range in price from $99 – $599 USD and are designed to help you get started quickly with your Yoli business.
- Basic Starter Kit: $99, includes product samples and marketing materials.
- Bronze Starter Kit; $199, includes product samples, marketing materials and a website.
- Silver Starter Kit: $299, includes product samples, marketing materials and a website.
- Gold Starter Kit: $499, includes product samples, marketing materials, a website and exclusive products.
- Platinum Starter Kit: $599, includes product samples, marketing materials, a website and exclusive products.
Is Yoli a legitimate MLM?
Yes, Yoli is a legitimate MLM company. They are committed to providing quality products and have developed a strong rank system that rewards distributors for reaching certain levels of success. Their products have been third-party tested for purity and potency, and they provide customer service support and training programs to help their distributors succeed.
Yoli is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, members are compensated solely for recruiting new members. With Yoli, distributors earn money by selling products and recruiting new members to join their team. This makes it a legitimate MLM opportunity.
Has Yoli been involved in any complaints or lawsuits?
No, Yoli has not been involved in any complaints or lawsuits. They appear to prioritize customer satisfaction and work hard to provide quality products and services. They say they are committed to being honest and transparent with their distributors and customers, so that everyone can have confidence in the product they are selling or buying.
What we like about Yoli
- Quality products: Yoli’s products are third-party tested and meet the highest standards of quality.
- Compensation structure: Yoli has a competitive compensation structure that rewards distributors for their efforts.
- Rank system: They have a rank system that helps motivate and reward distributors for reaching higher levels of success.
- No complaints or lawsuits: Yoli has an excellent track record and is not involved in any complaints or lawsuits.
- Training and support: They provide training programs and customer service support for their distributors.
What we don’t like about Yoli
- No upfront bonuses: There are no upfront bonus payments for joining the company or recruiting new members.
- Limited product selection: Yoli has a limited selection of products, so distributors may have difficulty earning commissions from selling their products.
- High membership fees: The cost to join the business opportunity is relatively high compared to other MLM companies.
- Emphasis on recruiting: While recruiting is necessary in any MLM business, Yoli seems to place more emphasis on recruiting than selling product. This could lead to a distorted focus and create an imbalance in the compensation structure.
Are there alternatives to Yoli?
There are several alternatives to Yoli. Some of the most popular MLM companies that offer similar opportunities include:
- Herbalife: Herbalife is a popular and established MLM company that offers products related to health, nutrition, and weight loss.
- Amway: Amway is one of the oldest MLM companies and has a large variety of products ranging from beauty to home care.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin provides skin care and nutrition products that are popular among their distributors.
- LifeVantage: LifeVantage offers products related to health, wellness, and anti-aging.
- Youngevity: Youngevity has a wide selection of products such as nutritional supplements, essential oils, and other health items.
- doTERRA: doTERRA is an essential oil company that offers products such as diffusers, essential oils, and other health-related items.
- Avon: Avon has been around for decades and offers a variety of beauty products, as well as health and wellness items.
- Shaklee: Shaklee is a company that specializes in natural nutritional supplements, personal care products, and home cleaning solutions.
- Arbonne: Arbonne is an MLM company that focuses on nutrition, beauty, and skin care products.
- It Works: It Works is a company that offers health and wellness products such as nutritional supplements and weight loss items.
- Plexus: Plexus provides nutritional supplements, skincare, and other health related items for their distributors to sell.
- Monat: Monat specializes in hair care products and offers a wide selection of shampoos, conditioners, and treatments.
- Kyani: Kyani offers nutritional supplements that are popular among their distributors.
- Usana: Usana is a health and nutrition company that provides products such as vitamins, minerals, supplements, and meal replacements.
- Tupperware: Tupperware has been around for decades and offers kitchen storage solutions, along with food containers and other home products.
- Organo Gold: Organo Gold specializes in coffees, teas, and other nutritional supplements to promote wellness and energy.
- Forever Living: Forever Living offers health and wellness items such as aloe vera drinks, dietary supplements, and skincare products.
It is important to research each of these companies carefully before making a decision. Each MLM has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, and it is important to find the one that best suits your needs. Additionally, make sure you are aware of any complaints or lawsuits that may have been filed against the company before you join. By doing your due diligence, you can ensure that you are joining a legitimate MLM business opportunity and that you will be properly supported in all aspects of your business.
Our verdict on Yoli
Yoli is a legitimate MLM business opportunity, but there are some drawbacks to consider. The company has an emphasis on recruiting rather than selling product, and the membership fee is relatively high compared to other businesses. Distributors may also find it challenging to make commissions due to the limited selection of products offered by Yoli.
Whether or not to join Yoli is a personal decision that you need to make. If you are looking for an MLM business opportunity and believe that Yoli aligns with your goals, then it could be a good option for you. However, it is important to research the company thoroughly and weigh the pros and cons before making any commitment.
I Buy I Review is the internet’s No. 1 source of information on multi-level marketing companies and other moneymaking programs and courses that claim they’ll make you rich. Our goal is to provide honest reviews and information that you can use to make informed decisions about the best opportunities for making extra money online. Be sure to check out our other helpful articles for more information on MLMs, home businesses, and online moneymaking strategies.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.