Is Organo Gold, which sells coffee, skincare, and personal care products, a legitimate multi-level marketing company or a scam? We’ll try to answer that question and more in this Organo Gold MLM review. What is Organo Gold? What is the history of the company? What products does it offer and are they good? How does Organo Gold work? What is the company’s compensation plan? Is it legitimate or a scam? We’ll also compare it to other coffee companies and give our opinion on whether or not you should join Organo Gold.
Organo Gold was founded in 2008 by Bernardo Chua and Shane Morand. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, and has a presence in over 50 countries. Chua and Morand launched the company with a goal to “bring the benefits of Ganoderma to the world.” Ganoderma is a type of mushroom that is traditionally used in Chinese medicine. Organo Gold claims that their coffee, skincare, and personal care products are infused with Ganoderma and have numerous health benefits.
What are Organo Gold’s products?
Organo Gold’s flagship product is its coffee, which comes in various flavors including café latte, mocha, and vanilla. The company also sells tea, hot chocolate, and energy drinks. Organo Gold’s skincare line includes a facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, and serum. The personal care line includes an organic toothpaste, mouthwash, and soap. Organo Gold products are available through a network of independent distributors.
- Café Latte
- Mocha: A chocolate-flavored coffee
- Vanilla: A flavor similar to the popular Starbucks drink
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- White Tea
- Herbal Tea
- Facial Cleanser: A gel cleanser that is said to remove makeup and dirt from the face.
- Toner: An alcohol-free toner that is said to balance the skin’s pH levels.
- Moisturizer: A light, oil-free moisturizer that is said to hydrate the skin.
- Eye Cream: A cream that is said to reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Serum: A serum that is said to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Personal care products:
- Organic Toothpaste: A fluoride-free toothpaste that is said to clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Mouthwash: A mouthwash that is said to kill bacteria and freshen breath.
- Soap: A bar of soap that is said to cleanse the skin.
What is Ganoderma?
Ganoderma is a type of mushroom that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Organo Gold claims that their products are infused with Ganoderma and have numerous health benefits. Some of the purported benefits of Ganoderma include:
- Boosting the immune system: Ganoderma is said to contain antioxidants that can help boost the immune system.
- Improving cognitive function: Ganoderma is said to improve blood circulation and oxygenation to the brain, which can help improve cognitive function.
- Reducing inflammation: Ganoderma is said to contain anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling and pain.
Organo Gold does not seem to have any clinical studies on their website to back up these claims. However, they do have a section called “Science” that contains some information on the purported health benefits of Ganoderma.
The “Science” section contains a few studies on Ganoderma, but most of them are in Chinese and do not have an English translation. Organo Gold also includes a study by Dr. William Li that claims Ganoderma can help improve cognitive function and reduce inflammation. However, this study was done on rats, not humans, so it is not clear if the results would be the same in humans. Organo Gold also includes a study on the anti-inflammatory effects of Ganoderma, but again, this study was done on rats, not humans.
So while Organo Gold does have some studies on their website, most of them are in Chinese and there is only one study on Ganoderma and cognitive function. The other studies are on the anti-inflammatory effects of Ganoderma, but it is not clear if these effects would be the same in humans.
How does Organo Gold work?
Organo Gold is a multi-level marketing company, which means that independent distributors can earn commissions by selling products and recruiting new members. Distributors can earn retail commissions, team commissions, and royalties.
Organo Gold has a compensation plan that allows distributors to earn retail commissions, team commissions, and royalties. To join Organo Gold, you must purchase a starter kit for $59. The starter kit includes product samples and marketing materials. There is also a monthly membership fee of $19.95. Organo Gold does have a auto-ship program, but it is not required to participate in the compensation plan.
To be eligible for commissions, you must have at least 50 PV (personal volume) per month. PV is the amount of product that you sell each month. You can also earn commissions by recruiting new members and building a team. The more people you recruit, the higher your team commissions will be. Organo Gold also has a royalty program that allows you to earn royalties based on the sales of your downline.
Organo Gold’s compensation plan has five levels:
- Distributor: Distributors earn a 25% commission on product sales.
- Team Leader: Team Leaders earn a 25% commission on product sales and a percentage of team commissions.
- Director: Directors earn a 25% commission on product sales, a percentage of team commissions, and royalties.
- Executive: Executives earn a 25% commission on product sales, a percentage of team commissions, royalties, and a monthly car allowance.
- President: Presidents earn a 25% commission on product sales, a percentage of team commissions, royalties, a monthly car allowance, and a monthly bonuses.
Is Organo Gold a scam?
Organo Gold is a legitimate MLM company that sells coffee, tea, and other products. Organo Gold is not a scam. However, there are some complaints about the company. Complaints against Organo Gold include:
- The products are overpriced.
- The compensation plan is complicated and difficult to understand.
- It is difficult to make money with Organo Gold.
- The auto-ship program is mandatory for some distributors.
- There are complaints about the quality of the products.
What we like about Organo Gold?
We like that Organo Gold is a multi-level marketing company that allows independent distributors to earn commissions by selling products and recruiting new members. We also like that Organo Gold has a compensation plan that allows distributors to earn retail commissions, team commissions, and royalties.
What we don’t like about Organo Gold?
We don’t like that Organo Gold has a complicated compensation plan and that the products are overpriced. We also don’t like that some distributors are required to participate in the auto-ship program. There are also complaints about the quality of the products.
How is Organo Gold different than competitors?
Organo Gold is different than competitors because it has a compensation plan that allows distributors to earn retail commissions, team commissions, and royalties. Organo Gold is also different than competitors because it has a auto-ship program that is required for some distributors.
Our verdict on Organo Gold
Organo Gold is a legitimate MLM company. Organo Gold is not a scam. If you’re thinking about joining an MLM company, Organo Gold is a good option. However, we recommend that you research other MLM companies before making a decision.
One of your top sources of information about multi-level marketing companies is I Buy I Review. We are a great place to start your research because we provide unbiased, third-party reviews of MLM companies.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.