Tranont MLM Review: Is This a Legitimate Business or a Scam?
If you’re looking for a side hustle or you’re interested in joining Tranont as an affiliate, distributor, or consultant, then you’ll want to read this Tranont MLM review first. We’ll give you the inside scoop on whether Tranont is a legitimate business opportunity or if it’s a scam. You’ll learn about the company’s history, how it works, what products it sells, and more. We’ll also let you know what we like and don’t like about Tranont so that you can make an informed decision about whether this is the right opportunity for you.
History of Tranont
Tranont is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that sells health and wellness products, financial education courses, and business training materials. Tranont was founded in 2014.
According to Tranont’s website, two things motivated the launch of Tranont:
- To help people live healthier lives.
- To create more financial freedom in the world.
Tranont is headquartered in Orem, Utah. The company has a team of over 100 employees and contractors. Tranont also has a presence in countries around the world, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
Tranont is a combination of the words “transformation” and “eon.” According to Tranont, the name was chosen to reflect the company’s mission, which is to help people transform their lives.
What does Tranont sell?
Tranont offers two types of products and services: financial services and health products.
Tranont sells its products in the following categories:
- Financial: Tranont offers a suite of financial products and services, including tax preparation, credit repair, and identity theft protection.
- Physical: Tranont’s physical products include dietary supplements, skincare products, and essential oils.
- Mental: Tranont’s mental products include books, courses, and coaching programs.
- Emotional: Tranont’s emotional products include books, courses, and coaching programs.
- Legal: Tranont offers a legal service that provides access to an attorney for unlimited consultations, document review, and will preparation.
- Identity theft: Tranont offers an identity theft protection service that includes credit monitoring, lost wallet protection, and fraud assistance.
- Personal development: Tranont offers personal development courses on topics like goal setting, time management, and leadership.
Some of Tranont’s most popular products include:
- Tranont OneView: a financial software that gives users a “360 degree view” of their finances.
- Tranont Balance: a dietary supplement that Tranont claims can help with weight loss, energy levels, and digestion.
- Tranont Life: a skincare line that includes products like face wash, moisturizer, and serum.
- Tranont Success: a personal development course that teaches users how to set goals and achieve them.
In addition to products, Tranont also offers business opportunities for people who want to become affiliates, distributors, or consultants. We’ll talk more about that later in this Tranont MLM review.
How does Tranont work?
Tranont operates as a multi-level marketing company. That means that Tranont’s distributors earn commissions by selling Tranont products and recruiting other people to join the company as distributors.
Distributors can earn four different types of income:
- Retail profit: Distributors earn a commission on products they sell to customers. Tranont claims that distributors can earn up to 50% commission on retail sales.
- Recruitment commissions: Distributors earn a commission when they recruit other people to join Tranont as distributors. Tranont says that distributors can earn up to 20% commission on recruitment.
- Leadership bonuses: Tranont offers leadership bonuses to distributors who build a team of other distributors. Tranont says that these bonuses can be up to 20% of the team’s sales volume.
- Residual income: Tranont also pays residual commissions, which are based on the sales of a distributor’s downline (the people they’ve recruited). Tranont says that distributors can earn up to 15% commission on residual sales.
To be eligible for commissions, Tranont requires that distributors maintain a minimum monthly sales volume of 100 PV (personal volume). This is the equivalent of $100 in sales.
In addition to earning income from product sales and recruitment, Tranont distributors can also earn rewards and prizes. Tranont offers a car incentive program that allows distributors to earn a monthly car allowance, as well as a trip incentive program that gives distributors the chance to win trips to exotic locations.
How do you join Tranont?
To join Tranont, new members must purchase a “starter kit.” The starter kit includes Tranont’s products and business materials, and it costs $499.
Once you’ve purchased the starter kit, you’ll be able to access Tranont’s back office and start selling products. Tranont also offers a “fast start” program that gives new members the opportunity to earn commissions on product sales made by people they recruit.
Is Tranont a pyramid scheme?
No, Tranont is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal because, and they’re based on recruiting new members rather than selling products. Tranont is a legitimate MLM company that offers commissions for both product sales and recruitment.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Tranont has faced some complaints and lawsuits over the years.
- In 2015, Tranont was sued by a group of former distributors who claimed that the company is a pyramid scheme. The lawsuit was eventually dismissed.
- In 2017, Tranont was again sued by a group of former distributors. This time, the lawsuit claimed that Tranont is an illegal pyramid scheme and that the company’s products are overpriced and don’t work. The lawsuit is still pending.
- Tranont has also been accused of being a cult by some former members. These accusations are largely based on Tranont’s use of high-pressure tactics to recruit new members and the fact that Tranont requires new members to purchase a starter kit.
What we like about Tranont?
There are a few things we like about Tranont:
- Tranont offers a wide range of products, including health and wellness products, financial education courses, and business training materials.
- The company has a low monthly sales volume requirement of 100 PV.
- Tranont offers a car incentive program and a trip incentive program to its distributors.
What we don’t like about Tranont?
There are also a few things we don’t like about Tranont:
- Tranont has been accused of being a pyramid scheme by some former members.
- The company has faced a few lawsuits over the years.
- Tranont requires new members to purchase a starter kit, which can be expensive.
Are there alternatives to Tranont
If you’re interested in joining an MLM company, there are many other options to choose from besides Tranont. Some other popular MLM companies in the health and wellness niche include:
- Amway: Amway is one of the largest MLM companies in the world, with over $11 billion in annual sales.
- Herbalife: Herbalife is a well-known MLM company that sells health and wellness products.
- Beachbody: Beachbody is an MLM company that sells fitness programs and workout DVDs.
- Juice Plus: Juice Plus is an MLM company that sells fruit and vegetable supplements.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin is an MLM company that sells skin care and beauty products.
- Isagenix: Isagenix is an MLM company that sells health and wellness products.
- Monat: Monat is an MLM company that sells hair care products.
- Rodan + Fields: Rodan + Fields is an MLM company that sells skin care products.
- Young Living: Young Living is an MLM company that sells essential oils and other health and wellness products.
- DoTERRA: DoTERRA is an MLM company that also sells essential oils and other health and wellness products.
- Plexus Worldwide: Plexus Worldwide is an MLM company that sells health and wellness products.
- LifeVantage: LifeVantage is an MLM company that sells nutritional supplements.
- Arbonne: Arbonne is an MLM company that sell skin care, cosmetics, and health and wellness products.
As you can see, there are many different MLM companies to choose from in the health and wellness niche. If you’re interested in joining an MLM company, we suggest doing some research to find one that best fits your needs and interests.
Our verdict on Tranont
After doing our research, we have come to the conclusion that Tranont is a legitimate MLM company. The company has been in business for over a decade and offers a wide range of products. Tranont also has a low monthly sales volume requirement and offers car and trip incentive programs to its distributors. However, Tranont has been accused of being a pyramid scheme by some former members and the company has faced a few lawsuits over the years. If you're considering joining Tranont, we suggest doing your own research to make sure it's the right fit for you.
The No. 1 source of information on multi-level marketing companies and in-home money-making opportunities is I Buy I Review. We provide honest and unbiased reviews of the latest MLM companies, products, and home business opportunities. We'll let you know if we think a company or program is legitimate or a waste of your time and investment.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.