Isagenix International is a multi-level marketing company that specializes in nutritional supplements and personal care products. The company has been around since 2002 and has over 1 million associates worldwide. Isagenix is a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you’re considering signing up as an associate with Isagenix, you’ve come to the right place for an unbiased Isagenix MLM review to determine if the company is a legitimate MLM company or a scam. We will answer all your questions about the company, so read on to discover everything you need to know.
What is Isagenix?
Isagenix is a health and wellness company that was founded in 2002 by John Anderson and Jim Coover. The company is headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona. Why was it lauched? Anderson and Coover say Isagenix was created to help people achieve their health and wellness goals. The company’s mission is “to impact world health and free people from physical and financial pain.”
What products does Isagenix sell?
The company offers a wide range of nutritional supplements, personal care products, and skincare products. Isagenix also has a line of IsaLean shakes, which are meal replacement shakes that come in a variety of flavors.
Some of the Isagenix products include:
- General health and wellness: Isagenix Cleanse for Life, Isagenix Greens, Isagenix Snacks.
- Weight loss: Isagenix IsaLean Shakes, Isagenix Cleanse Days.
- Energy and performance: Isagenix Ionix Supreme, Isagenix E+ shots.
- Muscle building: Isagenix IsaPro.
- Skincare: Isagenix Ageless Essentials Daily Pack, Isagenix Hydrate, IsaDerm Wrinkle Cream, IsaDerm Gentle Cleanser.
- Hair care: IsagenixENERGY Hair Care System, IsagenixGlow Tonic.
- Oral care: Isagenix toothpaste, Isagenix floss.
Are Isagenix products worth it?
The quality of Isagenix products is generally good, but some of the claims made about its products are exaggerated. For example, the company claims its products can help you lose weight, boost energy levels, improve digestion, and more, but there is no evidence to support these claims. Additionally, some of the ingredients in Isagenix products have been linked to side effects like headaches, nausea, and diarrhea. So, you may want to think twice before using Isagenix products. Overall, Isagenix products are not necessarily any better than similar products on the market, but they are not worse, either. All Isagenix products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can always return them if you’re not satisfied.
How does Isagenix MLM work?
Isagenix is a multi-level marketing company, which means that associates earn commissions by selling Isagenix products and recruiting new associates. Isagenix allows associates to sign up for free, but they must purchase a starter kit in order to start selling products. The company offers three different starter kits:
- The Isagenix Business Builder Kit, which costs $429, includes products and business tools to help you get started.
- The Isagenix Executive Business Builder Kit, which costs $949, includes additional products and business tools.
- The Isagenix Ultimate Pak, which costs $1679, includes the largest selection of Isagenix products.
As an Isagenix associate, you can earn commissions in a few different ways:
- Retail commissions: You earn a commission on products that you sell to customers at the retail price.
- Preferred customer commissions: You earn a commission when you sign up customers for a monthly autoship order.
- Team bonuses: You earn a commission when your team members (the people you recruit) sell Isagenix products.
- Leadership bonuses: You can earn additional commissions as you advance in rank within the Isagenix compensation plan.
Is Isagenix a pyramid scheme?
Isagenix is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal, and they focus on recruitment rather than selling products. Isagenix is a legitimate MLM company that offers its associates the opportunity to earn commissions by selling products and recruiting new associates.
Have there been complaints about Isagenix?
Yes. Isagenix has been the subject of several complaints, including complaints about its products, business opportunity, and compensation plan. However, it’s important to note that all MLM companies have received complaints from their associates.
To our knowledge, Isagenix has not gotten into any legal trouble.
What do people say about Isagenix?
Some people love Isagenix and swear by its products, while others think the company is a scam. There are pros and cons to Isagenix, like with any other MLM company. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide if Isagenix is the right opportunity for you.
Can associates actually make money with Isagenix?
Yes, Isagenix associates can make money, but it’s not easy. Like with any other MLM company, the majority of associates do not make a profit. In fact, only about one percent of MLM associates earn enough money to make a living. The rest either break even or lose money.
What we like about Isagenix
- Isagenix has been in business for over 15 years and is a legitimate MLM company.
- The company offers a wide range of products, including nutritional supplements, skincare products, and more.
- Isagenix products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What we don’t like about Isagenix
- Isagenix is a multi-level marketing company, which means that associates earn commissions by selling Isagenix products and recruiting new associates.
- The company has been the subject of several complaints, including complaints about its products, business opportunity, and compensation plan.
Are there alternative MLM companies to Isagenix?
There are plenty of other MLM companies to choose from. For example:
- Herbalife: A multi-level marketing company that sells nutritional supplements, weight loss products, and skincare products.
- Amway: A multi-level marketing company that sells home care products, health & beauty products, and more.
- Beachbody: A multi-level marketing company that sells fitness programs, workout equipment, and nutritional supplements.
- Younique: A multi-level marketing company that sells skincare products and cosmetics.
- Young Living Essential Oils: A multi-level marketing company that sells essential oils and other wellness products.
- doTERRA: A multi-level marketing company that sells essential oils and other health & wellness products.
- Nu Skin: A multi-level marketing company that sells skincare products, nutritional supplements, and more.
- Rodan + Fields: A multi-level marketing company that sells skincare products.
- Mary Kay: A multi-level marketing company that sells skincare products, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Avon: A multi-level marketing company that sells beauty products, fashion & jewelry, and home goods.
These are just a few of the many MLM companies out there. Isagenix is one option, but there are plenty of others to choose from. It’s up to you to decide if Isagenix is the right opportunity for you.
Our verdict on Isagenix
Isagenix is a legitimate MLM company that offers its associates the opportunity to earn commissions by selling products and recruiting new associates. However, like with any other MLM company, the majority of Isagenix associates do not make a profit. If you're considering joining Isagenix, we recommend doing your research and reading Isagenix reviews from multiple sources before making a decision.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.