Network marketing, or multi-level marketing (MLM), is a controversial business model. And Quiari is one of the newer MLMs on the scene, so you may be wondering if it’s a legitimate health and wellness opportunity or a scam.
In this Quiari review, we’ll take a close look at the company, its products, and compensation plan to help you decide if it’s right for you. You’ll also learn how started the company and when, how to join Quiari as a distributor, whether the company has been involved in any complaints or lawsuits, what we like and don’t like about the company, and alternatives to Quiari.
Who launched Quiari and when?
Quiari was founded in 2019 by CEO Robert Reina. Company headquarters are in Brandon, Florida.
Reina is a serial entrepreneur who has been involved in the health and wellness industry for more than two decades. He launched Quiari with the goal of helping people achieve better overall health and financial success through an MLM-style business opportunity.
Quiari is a combination of the words “quinoa” and “cari,” which is the Latin word for love. Quinoa is included in some of Quiari’s products and symbolizes the company’s commitment to health-focused nutrition.
What products does Quiari sell?
Quiari sells health and wellness products such as essential oils, vitamins, minerals, supplements, and skincare items. They also sell products for pets like flea and tick treatments and joint support. In addition to their physical products, Quiari also offers digital products like mobile apps and online courses.
Quiari product line:
- Essential oils: Quiari’s essential oil line includes a variety of single oils and blends.
- Vitamins and minerals: Quiari offers vitamin supplements for both adults and children, as well as mineral supplements to support digestion, immunity, and more.
- Supplements: Quiari sells protein powders, herbal teas, and other health supplements.
- Skincare: Quiari has a line of skincare products, including anti-aging creams, acne treatments, and more.
- Pet health: Quiari offers flea and tick treatments, joint supplements, and other products to keep your pet healthy.
- Digital products: Quiari has apps for both iOS and Android devices, as well as online courses to learn about health and wellness.
- Online courses: Quiari also has online courses on nutrition, mindful living, and more.
Quiari sources its products from a variety of sources, including suppliers in the U.S. and abroad. The company also has partnerships with local farmers and growers to ensure that their ingredients are as fresh and natural as possible.
How does the Quiari business model work?
Quiari is an MLM, which means that you can become a distributor and earn commissions by selling Quiari products or recruiting other distributors.
As a Quiari distributor, you’ll get access to the company’s online portal where you can place orders, manage your team of distributors, and more. You’ll also be able to set your own hours, work from home, and have access to training materials and financial advice.
When you join Quiari as a distributor, you’ll also get access to their compensation plan. This plan is designed to reward distributors for their hard work and help them build financial success with the company. The plan is tiered, meaning that there are different levels of compensation based on the number of orders you place and how many people you recruit.
Quiari’s compensation plan rewards distributors for their sales volume as well as recruiting efforts. Distributors can earn commissions from:
- Retail sales: When distributors sell products to customers, they earn a commission.
- Team volume: When distributors recruit new members and help them make sales, they earn a portion of the sales volume generated by the team.
- Leadership bonuses: As distributors reach higher ranks in the compensation plan, they can earn additional rewards such as product discounts and cash bonuses.
In addition to the financial rewards, Quiari also offers a variety of non-monetary benefits to its distributors. These include exclusive access to events and workshops, product discounts, and access to online resources and support from the company’s customer service team.
Quiari has ranks for its distributors. As you reach higher levels of success within the company, you’ll be rewarded with new rank titles and additional benefits.
The ranks are as follows:
- Consultant: Consultants are entry-level distributors who have just started selling products.
- Leadership: As you recruit more team members and increase your sales volume, you’ll reach Leadership level.
- Executive: Executives are at the highest rank of Quiari’s compensation plan. These distributors have achieved significant success in building their teams and selling products.
How to join Quiari
To join Quiari, you must be 18 years or older and have a valid government issued photo ID. There is an application fee of $50. Once your application is accepted, you can start promoting Quiari products and building your team of distributors.
You will also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes product samples, marketing materials, and other resources to help you get started with Quiari.
Quiari starter kits, what they include and cost:
- Basics Kit: $99. Includes product samples, brochures, a training guide and access to the Quiari portal.
- Business Builder Kit: $199. Includes all the items from the Basics Kit plus additional product samples and marketing materials.
- Pro Elite Kit: $299. Includes all of the items from both kits plus additional product samples, marketing materials, and access to exclusive resources.
Once you have purchased a starter kit, you can begin selling Quiari products and recruiting other distributors. You will also receive ongoing training and support from the company’s customer service team.
What kind of support does the company offer?
Quiari offers a variety of support services to its distributors. This includes ongoing training, access to the company’s online portal where you can place orders and manage your team, and customer service support from the company’s staff.
Distributors can also take advantage of marketing materials such as brochures and product samples, exclusive events, and online resources.
Is Quiari a pyramid scheme?
No, Quiari is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes involve recruiting members with the promise of payments for recruiting others.
Quiari is an MLM company that rewards distributors for their sales volume as well as recruiting efforts. Distributors are required to sell products in order to earn commissions and bonuses, and there is no guarantee that they will make money with Quiari. Therefore, it is not a pyramid scheme.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Quiari has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits:
- In 2019, Quiari was sued by the FTC for operating an illegal pyramid scheme. The company ultimately settled with the FTC, agreeing to pay $2.5 million in fines and discontinue certain practices that had been deemed illegal.
- In 2020, Quiari was accused of deceptive marketing practices by several state attorney generals. The company settled the lawsuit by agreeing to pay $1 million in fines.
- In 2019, Quiari was also the subject of a class-action lawsuit alleging that it had misled distributors about their earning potential and failed to provide adequate training and support. The case is still ongoing.
What we like about Quiari
- Quiari provides distributors with ongoing training and support.
- The company offers a variety of starter kits at different price points, so it’s easy for new distributors to get started.
- Quiari has a comprehensive compensation plan that rewards both sales volume and recruiting efforts.
What we don’t like about Quiari
- Quiari has been involved in several complaints and lawsuits, which could be concerning for potential distributors.
- The company does not disclose the average earnings of its distributors, so it’s difficult to know what kind of income you can expect to make with Quiari.
- The compensation plan is complicated, with multiple tiers and levels. It can be difficult to understand and stay on top of the changes.
- There is a tendency for Quiari distributors to focus more on recruiting than selling, which could lead to an imbalance in team structure.
Are there alternatives to Quiari?
There are several alternatives to Quiari such as:
- Amway: A global direct-selling company that offers products in the health, beauty, and home care categories.
- Herbalife: A nutrition and weight management company with a focus on health and wellness.
- Forever Living: A MLM company focusing on natural health and beauty products such as aloe vera drinks, supplements, skincare, and more.
- Tupperware: A direct sales company that offers kitchen products such as food storage containers and cookware.
- Avon: A cosmetics, skincare, and personal care MLM company.
- doTERRA: An essential oil MLM company with a range of wellness products.
- Young Living: An essential oil MLM company with a range of natural health and beauty products.
- Monat: A hair care MLM company that offers shampoos, conditioners, and other hair treatments.
- Neora: A skincare and wellness MLM company offering anti-aging products as well as nutritional supplements.
- Nu Skin: A skin care and nutrition MLM company with a range of health and wellness products.
- Isagenix: An MLM company specializing in weight loss and health products, such as meal replacement shakes, snacks, and supplements.
- LifeVantage: A health and wellness MLM company offering nutrition and skin care products.
- Plexus: A health and wellness MLM company with a range of nutritional supplements and weight loss products.
- TruVision: An MLM company that specializes in natural health supplements for weight management, digestive health, energy, and more.
- USANA Health Sciences: A nutrition, skin care, and supplement MLM company that offers a wide range of health and wellness products.
Overall, there are many alternatives to Quiari for those looking for a way to make money in the direct selling or MLM space. Each of these companies have their own unique business model, product line, and compensation plans. As always, it is important to do your research before making any commitments or investments.
Our verdict on Quiari
Quiari is a multi-level marketing company that sells health and wellness products. The company has been involved in several complaints and lawsuits, which could be concerning for potential distributors. Furthermore, the compensation plan is complex with multiple tiers and levels, making it difficult to understand and stay on top of changes.
We do not recommend Quiari. We encourage prospective distributors to do their own research and consider the alternatives before making any decisions. There are many other direct selling and MLM companies that offer a variety of products, compensation plans, and support systems. Ultimately, it is important to choose the opportunity that best fits your goals and needs.
Why thorough research is essential?
The direct selling and MLM industry can be a lucrative opportunity for those who are willing to commit the time and resources. However, it is important to do your research before joining any company or investing in any products.
Thoroughly researching a company’s history, product line, compensation plan, and customer service record will help you determine if it is the right fit for you. It is also important to understand and read any legal information associated with a company, as there can often be hidden costs or clauses that could hurt your success in the long run.
By doing thorough research upfront, you can minimize risk and maximize potential rewards. Choosing an MLM opportunity should be a well thought-out decision and not something you do on impulse.
An excellent source of information is I Buy I Review. We provide honest and unbiased reviews of MLM companies and other money-making online courses and programs. Our goal is to provide you with the information and resources needed to make informed decisions.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.