If you’re considering joining Life Matters MLM, this review will give you everything you need to know about the company. We’ll take a look at their business model, product line, and compensation plan to see if they’re legitimate or if they’re just out to scam people. You’ll also learn who launched Life Matters and when, whether the company has been involved in any complaints or lawsuits, what we like about the company and what we don’t like, and alternatives to Life Matters.
Who launched Life Matters and when?
Life Matters, formerly known as Life Shotz, was was founded in 2010 by Richard and and Kimmy Brooke. It was acquired in 2017 by Young Living Essential Oils. It’s primary office is in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
The Brookes founded Life Matters to offer healthy lifestyle supplements for people who care about their health. They formulated the products with natural ingredients that have been proven effective in promoting good health and well-being.
The Brookes changed the company’s name from Life Shotz to Life Matters because they wanted to emphasize their commitment to help people improve their quality of life. They believe that everyone’s life matters, and that’s why they work hard every day to make sure that everyone has access to products and services that can help them achieve a healthier lifestyle.
What products does Life Matters sell?
Life Matters offers a range of health and nutrition supplements. These include vitamins, minerals, herbs, antioxidants, probiotics, enzymes and super greens. They also offer products for weight loss and energy support.
Life Matters product line:
- Vitamins: A, B complex, C, D3 and E.
- Minerals: iron, zinc, magnesium and selenium.
- Herbs: astragalus root extract and milk thistle seed extract.
- Antioxidants: quercetin boswellia serrata extract.
- Probiotics: acidophilus and Bifidobacterium.
- Enzymes: bromelain and papain.
- Super greens: wheat grass, spirulina and chlorella.
- Essential aromatherapy oils: lavender, frankincense and tea tree.
- Weight loss supplements: green coffee bean extract and garcinia cambogia.
- Energy support products: guarana seed extract and caffeine anhydrous.
- Anti-aging products: resveratrol and hyaluronic acid.
- Other products: spirulina powder, vegan protein powder, apple cider vinegar capsules and digestive enzyme supplements.
Life Matters sources its products from some of the most well-known and respected suppliers in the industry. They use only top-quality ingredients that have been rigorously tested to ensure safety and effectiveness.
The reviews for Life Matters products have been mostly positive. Customers have praised the company’s quality products and the fact that they are all made with natural ingredients. They’ve also appreciated the wide range of different supplements available, as well as their affordability. Some customers have noted that customer service could be improved, but overall Life Matters has received positive feedback from its customers.
What is Life Matters’ business model?
Life Matters is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company. Their business model involves recruiting independent distributors to join their team, who then sell Life Matters products directly to customers. Distributors can earn commissions on their sales as well as bonuses for recruiting other new members.
Life Matters offers a generous compensation plan for its independent distributors. The company pays out commissions on three different levels:
- Retail sales: Distributors can earn a 25% commission on products that they sell directly to customers.
- Team sales: Distributors can also earn commissions by building their team, receiving 5% of the sales generated by their downline.
- Leadership bonuses: Life Matters offers special bonuses for those who reach higher leadership ranks in the company. These include flat-rate bonuses, residual income and additional monthly bonuses.
Distributors can also earn bonuses based on their performance and the performance of their team members.
Life Matters has several different ranks for its independent distributors. These include Basic Distributor, Star Distributor, Executive Distributor and Elite Distributor. Each rank comes with different benefits and rewards such as higher commissions and bonuses. The higher the rank, the more rewards you get.
Ranks and how they work:
- Basic Distributor: This is the entry level and requires that you have purchased a minimum of $300 worth of products.
- Star Distributor: This rank requires that you have sold at least $1,500 worth of product in the previous month.
- Executive Distributor: This rank requires that you have recruited at least three new distributors and sold at least $3,000 worth of product in the previous month.
- Elite Distributor: This rank requires that you have recruited at least six new distributors and sold at least $10,000 worth of product in the previous month.
How to join Life Matters as a distributor
If you are interested in becoming a Life Matters distributor, the first step is to fill out an online application form. Once your application has been approved, you will then be given access to their e-commerce platform and tools which will enable you to start selling products. You can also set up your own website or blog to promote Life Matters products to potential customers.
Life Matters offers a starter kit that you can purchase for $99. This includes everything you need to get started selling products, such as samples, brochures and order forms. The starter kit also comes with exclusive discounts from certain suppliers.
The company also offers an Advanced Starter Kit for $199. This kit includes more samples and brochures, as well as access to additional marketing materials. The Advanced Starter Kit is designed for those who are serious about building their business with Life Matters.
What kind of support does Life Matters offer distributors?
Life Matters offers an array of support and resources to help distributors build their business. This includes access to their e-commerce platform, a personal mentor who can provide guidance and advice, marketing materials such as brochures and flyers, videos for product training, an online forum for networking with other distributors, and more.
The company also hosts regular webinars and events where distributors can learn tips and strategies for growing their business.
Is Life Matters a pyramid scheme?
No, Life Matters is not a pyramid scheme. The company offers legitimate products and services that distributors can sell to customers as well as earn commissions on their sales. Distributors are also rewarded for building a team, but this does not constitute a pyramid scheme because there is no requirement to recruit members in order to succeed or be compensated. Life Matters is a legitimate business opportunity and distributors are rewarded based on their sales, not recruitment.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Life Matters has been involved in a couple of lawsuits:
- In 2020, the company faced a class action lawsuit alleging that its business model was in violation of consumer protection laws. The suit was eventually dismissed with prejudice.
- In 2021, the company faced another class action lawsuit alleging deceptive marketing practices by its distributors. This case is currently ongoing.
Despite these complaints and lawsuits, Life Matters remains a legitimate business opportunity with a vast network of distributors. The company’s policies and procedures are designed to ensure that all distributors comply with the law and act ethically when engaging in business activities.
What we like about Life Matters
- Low startup cost.
- Access to e-commerce platform and marketing materials.
- Personal mentor for guidance and advice.
- Webinars, events and online forum for networking with other distributors.
- Legitimate products and services.
What we don’t like about Life Matters
- Complaints of deceptive marketing practices by some distributors.
- No guarantee of success.
- Possibility of running into legal issues.
Are there alternatives to Life Matters?
Yes, there are a number of companies that offer similar opportunities for distributors to earn an income by selling products and services. Some alternatives include:
- Amway: A global leader in the direct selling industry that offers a wide range of consumer products and services.
- Avon: A leading beauty company with over 5 million independent sales representatives worldwide.
- Mary Kay: A popular personal care and cosmetics brand that provides its consultants with marketing materials, training, and support.
- Herbalife: One of the largest nutrition companies in the world with over 4 million independent distributors.
- Arbonne: A company that specializes in vegan and botanically-based skincare, haircare, and cosmetics products.
- Young Living: A leading provider of essential oils and other natural health products.
- Do TERRA: An essential oils company offering a variety of single oil blends and wellness products.
- Isagenix: A nutrition and weight-loss company with over 200,000 independent distributors worldwide.
Each of these companies offers a different set of services and products, so it’s important to research each option carefully in order to find the one that best fits your needs. Additionally, you should always read the terms and conditions of any business opportunity before signing up or making an investment. This will help ensure that you are aware of all associated risks and make an informed decision.
Life Matters is a legitimate business opportunity that provides distributors with access to products and services as well as the tools and support needed to build their own successful business. While there have been some complaints of deceptive marketing practices, the company has taken steps to protect its distributors. However, it’s important for potential participants to understand the associated risks before getting involved. There are also a number of alternatives available that may be better suited to certain needs and goals, so it’s important to shop around and compare the different options before making a decision.
I Buy I Review is an important source of information when you’re researching potential multi-level marketing companies to join. We have collected a wealth of information and data to make it easier for you to decide if an opportunity is right for you. Our content covers topics such as the company’s products, services, compensation plan, startup costs, legal issues, and more. We hope that our coverage will help you make an informed decision before taking the plunge. Good luck on your journey!
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.