If you’re researching opportunities to earn an income outside of the traditional 9-5 workday, you’re likely wondering if joining a multi-level marketing company is a good fit you. We will take a deep dive into one MLM company in particular: IDLife, which sells health and wellness products. This comprehensive IDLife MLM review will explain everything from what they do and how their business works down to the pros and cons of becoming an affiliate partner with them. We’ll also explore who founded IDLife and when, what products the company sells, and alternatives to IDLife. Whether you are just considering your options or already deeply involved in network marketing at large, this article is sure to provide valuable insight about IDLife. So let’s take an unbiased look at what embarking on this journey could mean for your future.
Who founded IDLife and when?
IDLife was founded by Logan Stout in 2014. The company is headquartered in Frisco, Texas.
Stout is an entrepreneur, author, and renowned speaker. He has over a decade of experience in the health and wellness industry, having founded several companies before IDLife. He also serves as a business and life coach to those looking to achieve their goals.
Stout launched IDLife to provide an alternative solution for health and wellness products. He wanted to provide people with the opportunity to live a healthier lifestyle, which meant creating products that are free of artificial ingredients. The company claims all of its products go through extensive research before being released on the market, ensuring their quality and safety. They also offer personalized nutrition plans based on your individual goals.
The company is called IDLife because it stands for “I Define Life.” The idea behind this name is that each and every person has the ability to define their own life, without the restrictions of a traditional 9-5 job. It also represents the company’s mission to provide individuals with the tools they need to live a healthier and more fulfilled life.
What products does IDLife sell?
IDLife offers a range of health and wellness products, including supplements, meal replacements, protein powder, energy drinks, weight loss support products, skincare and more. They also have lifestyle products such as fitness trackers and apparel. All of their products are free of artificial ingredients and are designed to help individuals achieve their health and wellness goals.
IDLife also has a unique program called the IDNutrition Plan, which is tailored to an individual’s specific needs. It includes personalized supplement recommendations, meal plans, and fitness regimens all customized to meet the customer’s requirements. This program allows customers to take control of their health and achieve their desired results.
Other IDLife products:
- Supplements: IDLife offers a variety of supplements to provide optimal health and wellness. Supplements are available for sleep, weight loss, energy, detoxing, and more.
- Meal Replacements: These products include protein shakes, bars, meal replacement powders and beverages that provide essential nutrients without the calories of traditional meals.
- Skincare: IDLife skincare products are designed to nourish and protect the skin. The line includes toners, cleansers, moisturizers, serums and more.
- Fitness Trackers: These trackers allow customers to track their daily activity levels, including steps taken, distance traveled, heart rate and calories burned. They also provide insights into how their activity level contributes to their overall health and wellness.
- Apparel: IDLife offers a range of apparel for both men and women. The clothing is designed to be fashionable and comfortable, while also promoting healthy living.
IDLife sources its products directly from suppliers. They are manufactured in the U.S. and undergo extensive testing to ensure they meet the company’s standards. IDLife has also partnered with several leading health and wellness companies, such as Daily Burn and FitBit, in order to bring customers health and fitness technology. The company says it has strong ties with nutrition experts, personal trainers, and healthcare professionals who help to provide customers with personalized guidance and support.
How does the IDLife business model work?
IDLife operates on a multi-level marketing business model. This means that customers who join the program can also earn commissions by referring other customers and selling IDLife products. All members are provided with their own personal website, which they can use to promote their business and make sales.
Here’s how to earn an income with IDLife:
- Refer others to the program and earn commissions on their purchases.
- Sell IDLife products directly from your personal website.
- Recruit other members to become part of your team, allowing you to earn higher commission rates.
- Become an IDLife ambassador and receive monthly bonuses based on your performance.
- Attend IDLife events and receive additional bonuses.
- Earn rewards points on all purchases and redeem them for products, discounts, or cash back.
- Team Builder Bonus: Earn a bonus of up to 20% on sales made by members you recruit.
- Leadership Check Matching Bonus: Earn matching bonuses when team members reach certain levels within the program.
- Elite Performance Bonuses: Receive monthly bonuses based on your performance, such as sales and recruitment goals.
- Lifestyle Bonuses: Receive additional bonuses for attending conferences, participating in trainings, and achieving leadership levels.
- Rewards Points: Earn rewards points on purchases made by you and your team members that can be redeemed for products, discounts, or cash back.
IDLife has multiple ranks, from beginner to advanced. As you progress through the ranks, you can earn additional bonuses and rewards. The rank system is designed to encourage members to keep growing their business and reach higher levels of success.
The following are the IDLife ranks:
- Independent Brand Partner: This is the starting rank and allows members to begin referring and selling IDLife products.
- Advanced Brand Partner: Receive additional bonuses for meeting sales goals and recruiting new team members.
- Executive Brand Partner: This rank unlocks more rewards, such as higher commissions and leadership bonuses.
- Elite Executive Brand Partner: Receive additional bonuses for achieving exceptional sales volumes and recruiting a large team.
- Presidential Brand Partner: Receive the highest possible bonuses and rewards, including access to exclusive events and recognition.
How to join IDLife as a distributor
It’s easy to join IDLife. All you need to do is sign up for an account and complete the enrollment process. You will then be able to access the member portal, where you can manage your business, track sales, and view rewards points. You will also be able to start referring customers and selling products right away.
It’s important to note that IDLife requires a minimum purchase of $49.95 in order to become a distributor. This is used to cover the cost of the enrollment kit, which includes training and marketing materials.
IDLife does offer starter kits for those interested in joining the program. The starter kit includes everything you need to get started, such as training materials, marketing tools, and product samples. The cost of the starter kit is $49.95, which is used to cover the cost of enrollment and shipping.
Other IDLife starter kits, what they include and cost:
- IDLife Premium Starter Kit: Includes the Basic Kit, plus product samples and additional marketing materials. Cost is $99.95.
- IDLife Elite Starter Kit: Includes the Premium Kit, plus a special edition IDLife t-shirt, product samples and additional marketing materials. Cost is $199.95.
IDLife provides its members with comprehensive support. They provide ongoing training and education, as well as one-on-one coaching from experienced team members. Additionally, IDLife has a community of like-minded individuals who are always available to help each other out when needed.
The company also offers a variety of marketing materials to help members promote their products. These include brochures, flyers, banners, and more. IDLife also offers incentives such as free product samples to help members reach their goals faster.
Is IDLife a pyramid scheme?
IDLife is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, members are not selling products and services. Instead, they are only making money by recruiting new members into the program. IDLife is different. All IDLife members have the opportunity to generate income through product sales and recruitment of other members. This means that the company meets all requirements for a legitimate MLM business.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
IDLife has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits:
- In 2019, IDLife was sued by a competitor for allegedly using deceptive marketing practices.
- In 2020, IDLife paid a settlement to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) after it was accused of making false and unsubstantiated income claims.
Despite these issues, IDLife remains in good standing. The company continues to offer its members legitimate opportunities to make money and has taken steps to ensure that all of its practices are in line with government regulations.
What we like about IDLife
- IDLife offers a legitimate opportunity for members to make money through product sales and recruiting.
- The company provides comprehensive support, including training and one-on-one coaching.
- IDLife offers starter kits that provide all the materials needed to get started quickly.
- The company has taken steps to ensure its practices are in line with government regulations.
What we don’t like about IDLife
- IDLife requires a minimum purchase of $49.95 in order to become a distributor.
- The company has been involved in legal issues, including deceptive marketing practices and making false income claims.
Are there alternatives to IDLife?
There are several alternatives to IDLife. Other popular direct selling companies include:
- Amway: Amway has been around since 1959 and offers a variety of health and wellness products.
- Herbalife: Herbalife has been in business since 1980 and specializes in nutrition, weight management, and personal care products.
- Young Living: Young Living is a multi-level marketing company that sells essential oils, supplements, and other natural health products.
- Forever Living: Forever Living has been in business since 1978 and specializes in aloe vera and bee-based wellness products.
- Younique: Younique is a social selling company that specializes in makeup, skin care, and beauty products.
- Avon: Avon has been around since 1886 and offers a variety of beauty products.
- Isagenix: Isagenix specializes in nutrition and weight loss products.
- Rodan + Fields: Rodan + Fields sells skin care and anti-aging products.
- Scentsy: Scentsy specializes in scented candles and home fragrances.
- Mary Kay: Mary Kay offers cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and more.
Each of these companies provides a legitimate opportunity for members to make money through product sales and recruitment of other members. Before deciding which MLM is best for you, it’s important to research each company thoroughly to determine which one will best meet your needs.
Our verdict on IDLife
IDLife is a legitimate multi-level marketing company that offers members the opportunity to make money through product sales and recruiting. The company has taken steps to ensure its practices are in line with government regulations. Although there have been some legal issues, IDLife remains in good standing. We recommend researching all available companies before deciding which MLM is best for you.
I Buy I Review is the internet’s No. 1 source of information when you’re researching multi-level marketing companies and other online programs and courses that claim they’ll make you rich. Our mission is to provide honest, unbiased reviews that help you make informed decisions. We have reviewed countless companies and courses so you can avoid wasting your time and investment.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.