Are you considering joining BeCause Cosmetics as an “Ambassador”? You’re probably wondering if the company is legitimate or a scam. In our complete BeCause review, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the company so that you can make an informed decision. You’ll learn who launched BeCause Cosmetics, what products they sell, how their compensation plan works, and whether they’ve been involved in any complaints or lawsuits. We’ll also share our thoughts on what we like and don’t like about BeCause Cosmetics, as well as provide alternative companies to consider. So if you’re thinking about joining BeCause Cosmetics, be sure to read our review first!
Who launched BeCause Cosmetics and when?
BeCause Cosmetics was founded by Andrew McBride in 2017. He has over 20 years of experience in the direct selling industry and has been involved with several other MLM companies in the past, including Scentsy and Perfectly Posh. The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Andrew McBride had a vision to create something of his own, and that’s where this journey started. He established the McBride Company with no prior experience in the business world and it quickly experienced success. His intense work ethic combined with calculated decisions were keys to the company’s growth over time. As his efforts increased so did the company’s profits as Andrew directed them towards various investments and technologies critical to his sector. With Andrew at its helm, what began as an ambitious idea is now one of the leading businesses in its industry which continues to thrive with all of its resources under McBride’s guidance.
BeCause Cosmetics is more than just your standard beauty company – they sell cosmetics with a cause! For every product sold, BeCause donates a portion of the proceeds to various charities and organizations dedicated to making the world a better place. With many products to choose from, it’s easy to find something that catches your eye while also helping out those in need. Not only do BeCause’s products make you look great, but you can feel even better knowing that part of your purchase is going to support meaningful causes! Their guilt-free makeup will let you shine inside and out.
The name “BeCause Cosmetics” is a play on the phrase “because we can” – meaning that you should always take action whenever possible, especially when it comes to doing good. The company believes in making responsible choices and standing up for causes they believe in. With their products, customers are encouraged to live life with purpose and become part of the solution.
BeCause Cosmetics also loves to empower their distributors and customers by allowing them to pick their own charity to support, or even start a campaign of their own.
What products does BeCause Cosmetics sell?
BeCause Cosmetics offers a wide range of cosmetics and beauty products, including eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes, bronzers, mascaras, foundations, concealers and more. All of their products are vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. Their makeup is also free from phthalates, parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde and talc. Their products are designed to be long-lasting and highly pigmented so you can look your best all day.
BeCause also offers a subscription box service that allows customers to receive monthly makeup items tailored specifically for them. Customers fill out a survey about their skin tone, hair color, eye color, style preferences and more, so they can always receive the perfect makeup look.
- Eyes: eyeshadow palettes, liquid eyeliners, gel liners, and mascara.
- Lips: lipsticks, lip glosses, and lip balms.
- Cheeks: blush, bronzer and highlighter.
- Face: foundations, concealers, powder and setting spray.
- Shampoo: Argan oil shampoo and conditioner.
- Skincare: moisturizers, face oils, and facial serums.
- Bodycare: body lotions, body wash and scrubs.
- Accessories: makeup brushes, cosmetics bags and more.
- Subscription Boxes: A monthly subscription box with custom curated beauty products tailored specifically to your needs.
How does BeCause Cosmetics work?
BeCause Cosmetics has a unique three-tier referral program, which allows customers to earn extra income by referring their friends and family to the company. Once you sign up as a customer or distributor, you’ll get a unique referral link that you can share with your contacts. When someone makes a purchase using your referral link, you’ll get a commission from the sale.
BeCause Cosmetics also has an ambassador program for customers who want to represent the brand and become involved in their campaigns. Ambassadors have access to exclusive perks such as early access to new products, discounts and promotions, and special events.
BeCause Cosmetics ambassadors are paid based on the number of transactions they refer to the company. The more successful sales you refer, the more you’ll earn. You can also promote BeCause Cosmetics products through your social media channels and receive commission for each sale that results from your posts. Plus, you’ll get exclusive discounts and offers that you can share with your followers.
How to join BeCause Cosmetics
You can become a part of the BeCause Cosmetics community by signing up for either a customer or distributor account. Customers will have access to products and discounts, while distributors can make money from referrals and become involved in promotions and campaigns.
You'll be able to join the BeCause Cosmetics ambassador program once you've completed their application process and have been accepted.
The application process for the BeCause Cosmetics ambassador program is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is fill out an online form with your contact information, social media handles, and a brief description of why you'd like to become an ambassador. Once your application has been approved, you'll be able to access exclusive offers and discounts that you can share with your followers.
Once you've joined the ambassador program, you'll be able to refer customers, promote products and campaigns, and take advantage of exclusive offers. You'll also receive commission on any sales that you help generate.
BeCause Cosmetics offers starter kits for their ambassadors. The starter kit includes everything you’ll need to get started, from makeup samples and brushes to promotional materials and product catalogs. You’ll also receive a welcome package with additional information about the ambassador program and how to get started.
The BeCause Cosmetics starter kit cost varies depending on the type of kit you choose. Here are the starter kits and what they cost:
- Basic Starter Kit: $59.99, includes a selection of makeup samples, brushes, and promotional materials.
- Deluxe Starter Kit: $99.99, includes a larger selection of makeup samples, brushes, product catalogs and other marketing materials.
- Premium Starter Kit: $149.99, includes the most comprehensive set of products and materials to help you get started as a BeCause Cosmetics ambassador.
Is BeCause Cosmetics legitimate?
BeCause Cosmetics is a legitimate business. The company has been in business since 2017 and has an excellent reputation as a provider of high quality beauty products. Their referral program and ambassador program are both easy to use and offer great rewards to their customers.
BeCause Cosmetics is also certified cruelty-free, meaning they don’t test their products on animals, and they are committed to using only natural ingredients that are safe for the environment.
Has BeCause Cosmetics been involved in any complaints or lawsuits?
In our research, we found that BeCause Cosmetics has not been involved in any complaints or lawsuits.
What we like about BeCause Cosmetics
- Excellent quality products.
- Commitment to using natural ingredients and being cruelty-free.
- User-friendly website and easy to use referral program.
- Great rewards for customers who refer friends and family members.
- Good customer service.
What we don’t like about BeCause Cosmetics
- Starter kits can be pricey.
- No rewards for ambassadors who don’t sell any products.
- Limited promotional materials available to ambassadors.
Are there alternatives to BeCause Cosmetics?
There are a number of alternative direct sales companies, including:
- Mary Kay: Mary Kay is a popular direct sales company that offers beauty products and other skincare items.
- Avon: Avon offers cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and more.
- Rodan + Fields: This company specializes in medical-grade skin care products.
- Arbonne: Arbonne sells a wide range of personal care and wellness products.
- Younique: Younique is focused on providing luxurious makeup products.
- Neora: Neora offers a variety of age-fighting skincare products.
- LimeLife by Alcone: This company specializes in professional makeup, skincare, and beauty tools.
- Labella Baskets: This company offers luxurious beauty baskets and spa treatments.
- Beauty Counter: This company focuses on providing high quality, safer skincare and cosmetics.
- Perfectly Posh: Perfectly Posh specializes in natural bath and body products.
- Scentsy: Scentsy offers a wide selection of aromatic products like wax melts and fragrances.
- Young Living: This company sells essential oils, diffusers, and other natural health products.
Each of these companies offers its own unique products, rewards and opportunities. Before deciding which company to join, it’s important to do research on each option and decide which one will be the best fit for you..
Our verdict on BeCauseCosmetics
BeCause Cosmetics is a legitimate direct sales company that offers high quality beauty products and provides great rewards for customers who refer friends and family. Their starter kits can be pricey, but they provide an excellent selection of makeup samples, brushes, product catalogs, promotional materials and more. They are also certified cruelty-free and committed to using natural ingredients. For those looking to join a direct sales company, BeCause Cosmetics is definitely worth considering.
Thorough research essential
As always, we recommend thorough research before joining any direct sales company. Be sure to consider all the pros and cons, read reviews and testimonials from current and former customers, and compare each company’s products, rewards and opportunities. We also suggest speaking with representatives of each company to get a better understanding of their policies before making a decision.
I Buy I Review is an important source of information on direct sales and multi-level marketing companies and online programs and courses that claim they’ll make you rich. We’re committed to helping you make informed decisions about the products, services and programs you purchase by offer honest and unbiased reviews of these companies
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.