Uncover the Truth Behind Faberlic: An In-Depth Look at this MLM
If you’re looking for a side hustle or are interested in joining an MLM, you’ve probably heard of Faberlic. But is it a legitimate business opportunity? Are the products any good? In this comprehensive review, we’ll uncover the truth behind Faberlic and whether or not it’s worth your time (and money). We’ll also discuss who founded Faberlic and when, what products the company sells, how Faberlic works and its compensation plan, how to join Faberlic as a distributor, whether the company has been involved in any complaints or lawsuits, what we like about Faberlic and what we don’t like, and alternatives to Faberlic.
Who founded Faberlic and when?
Faberlic was founded by Russian entrepreneur Alexey Nechaev. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Faberlic has been in business for over 25 years. Since its inception, Faberlic has grown to become the largest direct-selling cosmetics company in Russia and Central Asia. The company got off to a strong start by introducing its own brand of natural cosmetics and personal care products that were produced without the use of synthetic ingredients.
In addition to Russia, the company operates in 40 more countries around the world. In the United States, Faberlic is represented by their subsidiary company, Faberlic USA, which has offices in New York, California, Florida and Washington.
Nechaev started Faberlic to give people an opportunity to earn extra income by selling their own range of natural products. The company has been credited for introducing the direct-selling business model in Russia and Central Asia, which allowed them to offer their customers the possibility of earning money while shopping with Faberlic.
Alexey Nechaev is a serial entrepreneur who has founded numerous businesses in the beauty and health industries. He graduated from the Moscow State University, majoring in economics and finance. After graduation, he started his own company that specialized in pharmaceuticals. In the late 1990s, he sold the company to focus on Faberlic.
Faberlic is a combination of the Latin word “faber”, which means “handicraft” and the French word “l’ilac”, which translates to “beauty.” Together, these words represent the company’s mission to provide natural beauty products for its customers.
What products does Faberlic sell?
Faberlic offers a wide range of health and beauty products, including makeup, skincare, haircare, body care, and men’s grooming items The company also sells supplements, home cleaning products, kitchenware, and children’s toys. Products are sold both online and at local retailers throughout Russia, the CIS countries, Central Asia, Europe and the United States.
Faberlic also offers a range of services to their customers including beauty advice, anti-aging products, aromatherapy solutions, and nutrition consultations. Customers can also take advantage of their loyalty program, which gives customers discounts and rewards when they shop with Faberlic.
The company also has a research and development center that is constantly researching new products and technologies to ensure that their customers are getting the best possible products available.
- Makeup: Lipsticks, foundations, mascaras and eyeshadows.
- Skincare: Cleansers, moisturizers and anti-aging creams.
- Haircare: Shampoos, conditioners and styling products.
- Body Care: Bath soaps and body lotions.
- Men’s Grooming: Razors, shaving cream and aftershave.
- Supplements: Multivitamins, omega-3 and probiotics.
- Home Care: Cleaning products and kitchenware.
- Children’s Toys: Educational toys and play sets.
Faberlic has an excellent reputation in the beauty industry. The company has won numerous awards for its products and their success in the direct-selling business model. In addition, customers have praised the quality of their products, which are made with natural ingredients, free of synthetic substances, and not tested on animals. Faberlic has also earned a reputation for providing excellent customer service and delivering high-quality products at an affordable price.
Faberlic sources its products from numerous suppliers around the world. The company has a strict policy of only working with manufacturers and suppliers that comply with their strict ethical standards, which include sustainability, animal protection, labor laws, and environmental regulations. Faberlic also works closely with local producers in Russia and Central Asia to develop unique products for their customers.
Faberlic has a strong commitment to providing quality products to its customers and supporting sustainable development. The company also works with various NGOs to promote health, wellness, and beauty among women in the communities they serve. They also support charities that help improve lives in developing countries around the world.
By offering quality products at an affordable price, Faberlic has become a leader in the health and beauty industry. The company is committed to providing excellent customer service and continuing to develop innovative products that are safe for people, animals, and the environment.
How does Faberlic work?
As a multi-level marketing company, Faberlic relies on independent sales consultants to promote and sell their products. Consultants can choose to become an official Faberlic partner or an affiliate, which allows them to earn commissions on items purchased by customers that they refer.
Consultants are encouraged to use social media, word-of-mouth, and other marketing techniques to promote their products. They also have access to a wide range of training and support materials to help them succeed in their business.
Faberlic commission structure:
- Partners: Partners earn an unlimited commission on sales of their own product and get discounts on products for personal use.
- Affiliates: Affiliates receive a 15% commission on all sales that they refer to the company.
- Mentors: Those who mentor new consultants can also earn additional income.
Faberlic also offers bonuses and rewards for those who reach certain sales goals. Consultants can earn money for referring new customers, selling products, and building their team of consultants.
Faberlic has a tiered ranking system for its sales consultants. As you progress through the ranks, you will earn higher commission rates and receive additional bonuses and rewards.
The different levels of consultants include:
- Novice Consultant: You must have at least one customer or consultant on your team to be a Novice Consultant.
- Expert Consultant: You must have three customers or consultants on your team and generate monthly sales of about $70 USD to reach this level.
- Professional Consultant: You must have five customers or consultants on your team, generate monthly sales of about $140 USD, and maintain a minimum of 500 points in monthly personal sales to reach this level.
- Star Consultant: You must have ten customers or consultants on your team and generate monthly sales of about $280 USD to reach this level.
- Director Consultant: You must have thirty customers or consultants on your team and generate monthly sales of about $560 USD to reach this level.
How to join Faberlic as a distributor
If you are interested in becoming a Faberlic sales consultant, you first need to visit their website and fill out the registration form. After completing the registration process, you will be given access to their training resources as well as marketing materials that can help you build your business.
You can also join Faberlic through one of their existing sales consultants. If you have a friend or family member who is already part of the Faberlic team, they can refer you and earn an additional commission.
When joining as a distributor, you will need to purchase one of their starter kits that contains products, marketing materials, and other tools to help you get started with your business.
Faberlic starter kits:
- Basic Starter Kit: This kit includes products and materials to get you started with your business. It costs about $50 USD.
- Advanced Starter Kit: This kit includes products and materials to help you build your team and increase your sales. It costs about $100 USD.
- Premium Starter Kit: This kit contains everything you need to get started with your business including products, marketing materials, and training resources. It costs about $150 USD.
Once you have purchased your starter kit and completed the registration process, you will be ready to start promoting and selling Faberlic products.
Is Faberlic a legitimate MLM company?
Faberlic is a legitimate MLM company. It has been in business since 1997. In 2018, they had nearly 10 million active sales consultants around the world. Faberlic is committed to providing quality products, training and support materials to help its consultants succeed in their business.
The company is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, individuals are recruited to earn money primarily by recruiting others. Faberlic provides its sales consultants with training and resources to help them generate sales, not just recruit new members.
Has Faberlic been involved in any complaints or lawsuits?
Faberlic has not been involved in any complaints or lawsuits. The company appears to be committed to providing its sales consultants with the support and resources they need to succeed, and it strives to maintain a high level of customer service.
What we like about Faberlic
- Faberlic has a wide variety of products that appeal to a broad range of customers.
- The company offers generous commissions and rewards for sales consultants based on their performance.
- Faberlic provides support and resources to help its consultants succeed in their business.
- The company is not involved in any complaints or lawsuits.
- It has a strong international presence with nearly 10 million active sales consultants.
- Faberlic also offers starter kits that include products, marketing materials and other tools to help get you started in your business.
- The company is committed to providing quality products and training resources to help its sales consultants succeed.
- You can join Faberlic either directly or through an existing sales consultant.
- The company provides additional rewards and incentives for top performers on their team.
What we don’t like about Faberlic
- The starter kits can be expensive.
- It may take time to build a team and generate sales, so it may not be suitable for those looking for quick money.
- There is no guarantee of success in the business as with any other opportunity.
- The company does not provide a refund if you decide to leave their program.
- Some people may find the amount of paperwork involved in starting a business with Faberlic to be overwhelming.
- Faberlic can be hard to market due to its focus on beauty products and cosmetics.
Are there alternatives to Faberlic?
Yes, there are several alternatives to Faberlic that may be a better fit for you. These include:
- Amway: This MLM company has been in business since 1959 and offers a variety of wellness, homecare, beauty, and nutrition products.
- Mary Kay: This company focuses on beauty products and allows you to earn up to 50 percent commission on sales.
- Avon: Avon sells cosmetics, skincare, and hair care products and offers up to 40 percent commission on sales.
- Younique: Younique offers beauty products and provides its consultants with training resources, marketing materials, and rewards programs.
- Arbonne: This MLM company specializes in health and wellness products and offers generous commissions on sales.
- Herbalife: Herbalife sells nutritional supplements and gives its consultants access to marketing materials, training resources, and rewards programs.
Each of these companies has its own unique product offerings, compensation plans and support resources that you can look into before making a decision.
Do we recommend Faberlic?
Overall, Faberlic is a legitimate MLM company that offers quality products, training materials, and support resources to help its sales consultants succeed. The company has been in business since 1997 and has a strong international presence with nearly 10 million active sales consultants around the world.
If you’re looking to start your own business, Faberlic could be a good option for you. However, it’s important to remember that there are no guarantees of success with any MLM business. You should research each company thoroughly before making a decision on which one to join. We recommend that you read reviews, contact existing consultants and look into the company’s track record before making a final decision.
Here’s what to look for when you’re considering joining a multi-level marketing company:
- Compensation structure: How much commission and bonuses are you eligible for?
- Training materials: Does the company provide resources to help you succeed?
- Product quality: Are the products safe, effective, and of high quality?
- Customer service: What kind of customer service does the company provide?
- Support network: Is there a support system in place to help you when needed?
- Community: Does the company have a strong online community and active forums?
- Flexibility in business model: Is there a level of flexibility allowing you to customize your business approach?
It is important to do your own research and choose the right opportunity for you. One of your most important sources of information is I Buy I Review. We strive to provide unbiased, honest reviews of multi-level marketing companies to help you make an informed decision. The last thing we want is for you to waste you time and money.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.