Tecademics Review – Expensive Scam or Worth it?
Thank you so much for checking out my Tecademics Review or what some other people have searched for internet marketing college. The question is obviously whether or not this company is worth joining?
This is an unbiased review and contains everything there is to know about the company, its products, and the compensation plan.
Tecademics Review – The Company
The company was started by Chris Records, a successful online marketer who has been involved in businesses like Empower Network.
Before Tecademics, Chris had created several training courses, with Dark Post Profits being the most popular.
Tecademics is a network and internet marketing school that offers college-type education. Tecademics is based in Arizona.
Tecademics Reviews – The products
Since Tecademics is an online college, its products are actual courses.
Tecademics – The Entrepreneurs Club (TEC)
This costs $100 per month and is an online learning experience for beginners who would like to learn more about online marketing.
There are two products under TEC:
- TecTV – This is a broadcast done weekly, of interviews with successful people in the industry. They share tips on ways of increasing traffic to websites and tips and tools to achieve both short and long-term goals.
- TecForum – This is the core community for Tecademics students. You get discussions, masterminding and bonus training sessions in TecForum.
Some of the topics taught that you could choose from include:
- Internet marketing
- Google Adwords
- Lead generation
- Facebook advertisement
- YouTube Marketing
- Email marketing
- Sales funnels
- Affiliate marketing
The Internet Marketing Principles and Core Training costs $2,000 (one-time fee) and is a 12 module course with 12 tried, tested and proven ways of starting and profiting from your online business. The 12 modules use step-by- step video classes, workbooks, and audio training. The courses are done in levels; you have to successfully complete one level to unlock the next one.
Tecademics MASTERS Tuition
This costs a one-time fee of $10,000, which is the tuition fee for TecAdemics, the College of Internet Marketing. It allows for two people to attend for the price of one, and includes 120 credit hours. The college education two years, and in the second year you get a chance to repeat or audit your first year classes.
You get a chance to interact with and receive mentorship from top entrepreneurs. Master Tuition includes a week-long training program in Arizona every three months.
Its affiliate membership is free. If you want to earn commissions, though, you have to buy or sell the $100 monthly product, then the $2,000, $10,000 or $12,000 products.
The $12,000 product is the Elite Fam Insider and offers the Masters course and a full year TEC membership.
Tecademics Compensation Plan
I am not affiliated with the video below, however I want you to see it in action:
As an MLM company, Tecademics pays its affiliates who sell the products to customers or other affiliates. Each product is treated as a different tier, and an affiliate can only qualify by either purchasing the products themselves or selling them to a customer.
You then can be paid commissions of up to 40% in each membership level:
- $40 monthly for TEC membership
- $800 for IMPACT membership
- $4,000 for MASTERS membership
- $4,8000 for Elite Fam Insider
The commissions are set up in such a way that in some tiers an affiliate splits them with their upline:
- The first sale is an activation sale, and 40% of the total product cost is given to the affiliate who sponsored them (the upline).
- The next two sales split equally between the affiliate and their upline, i.e. 20% to the affiliate and 20% to the upline.
- The next four sales earn the affiliate a 40% commission.
- The fifth sale, and any after it, is split equally between the affiliate and their upline, i.e. 20% to the affiliate and 20% to the upline.
Tecademics Matching Bonus
To qualify, you must reach some target commission earnings in 36 months:
- When you get $100,000 in commissions, you receive a 100% match and get another $100,000 on top.
- When you get $1,000,000 in commissions, you receive a 100% match and get another $1,000,000 on top.
This is a legit company, and the material offered is good for anyone who wants to learn internet marketing. Chris Records has a history of quality content, and this is no different.
However, to earn money you have to close your own sales, there is no team to help you do it while you focus on getting more traffic, like what is done in other top tier programs. While its compensation plan is simple, it is one of the less-paying ones.
Tecademics does not have personal one-on- one sessions with business coaches to help its affiliates succeed, which is something done by most similar businesses. It is also an expensive course, as you have to pay up to $10,000 to learn online marketing.
Want to see my #1 System that Made me well over $170,000 Part time in 2016
Paypal Account 1 – $4,634.00
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.