Java Momma Review: The Legit Coffee & Tea MLM You’ve Been Looking For?
If you’re looking for a legitimate MLM to join, Java Momma might be worth considering. Java Momma is a company that sells coffee, tea, cocoa and spices through a network of distributors. The company has been around since 2017 and has a good reputation among those who have joined. In this Java Mama review, we’ll take a look at the company’s products, how Java Mama works, the company’s compensation plan, and whether Java Mama has been involved in any complaints or lawsuits. We’ll also give our opinion on whether or not Java Mama is worth joining.
Who started Java Momma and when?
Java Momma was founded by Melissa and Brian Shoop in 2017. The company has grown significantly since then and now boasts a network of more than 10,000 distributors. The headquarters of Java Momma is in Danville, Pennsylvania.
Melissa Shoop is the CEO of Java Momma. She has a background in corporate sales and marketing, entrepreneurship, and business development. Prior to Java Momma, Melissa co-founded and ran a successful online business that sold specialty sauces. With her experience in business, she was well-equipped to start Java Momma.
Brian Shoop is Java Momma’s President and Chief Operating Officer. He has a background in business development, project management, sales, and marketing. Prior to Java Momma, Brian worked as the National Sales Director for a large retail chain. With his experience in business, he was well-equipped to help Melissa launch Java Momma.
Melissa and Brian started Java Momma because they wanted to make high-quality specialty coffee, tea, cocoa and spices accessible to everyone. They saw an opportunity to create a business that would allow people to enjoy the best products available without having to pay exorbitant prices. Java Momma’s mission is to provide uncompromising quality, convenience, and affordability to their customers.
The name Java Momma was chosen because the founders wanted to convey a sense of warmth and quality. They wanted customers to feel welcomed, nurtured and taken care of when they shop with Java Momma. The founders also wanted to emphasize their commitment to providing exceptional coffee and tea products that are far superior than what you can find in most
What products does Java Momma sell?
Java Momma sells a wide variety of specialty coffee, tea, cocoa and spices. Java Momma’s products are all natural, hand-selected, fresh roasted and artisan blended.
Java Momma products:
- Coffee: Java Momma’s coffees include single origin, flavored and espresso blends.
- Tea: Java Momma’s teas include black teas, green teas, herbal teas and white tea.
- Cocoa: Java Momma sells hot chocolate mixes and cocoa powder.
- Spices: Java Momma sells a variety of spices and herbs including cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Java Momma sources its products from a variety of countries around the world. Java Momma works with local farmers and cooperatives to ensure they’re getting the best possible ingredients. Java Momma also works with roasters in various countries to achieve the perfect roast profile for each blend. Java Momma then packages their products at their own facility in Pennsylvania.
How Java Momma works?
Java Momma operates as a multi-level marketing (MLM) company, which means that customers can join the Java Momma team and start selling Java Mommas products to earn commissions. Distributors who join Java Momma become part of Java Momma’s network and gain access to Java Momma’s training and resources.
Java Momma offers its distributors a generous compensation plan that rewards them for their efforts. Java Momma’s compensation plan has three levels: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
- Level 1: Java Momma pays its level 1 distributors 15% commission on all personal sales they make.
- Level 2: Java Momma pays its level 2 distributors 10% commission on sales made by their downline.
- Level 3: Java Momma pays its level 3 distributors 5% commission on sales made by their downline.
Distributors also have the opportunity to earn bonuses, such as a Fast Start Bonus and a Leadership Bonus, when they reach certain sales goals. Java Momma also offers its distributors the opportunity to earn additional income by sponsoring new members into Java Momma’s team.
- Fast Start Bonus: Java Momma pays its distributors a Fast Start Bonus when they reach certain sales goals. The bonus amount depends on the number of sales made within a specified timeframe, and Java Momma’s bonuses can range from $50 -$200.
- Leadership Bonus: Java Momma pays its distributors a Leadership Bonus when they recruit other distributors into Java Momma’s team. Java Momma’s Leadership Bonus can range from $5 -$50 per recruited distributor.
Java Momma has ranks that distributors can progress through as they make more sales and recruit other members. Java Momma’s ranks are:
- Java Momma Starter: Java Momma Starter is the first rank and requires 100 personal sales in 45 days.
- Java Momma Leader: Java Momma Leader is the second rank and requires 200 personal sales in 60 days.
- Java Momma Professional: Java Momma Professional is the third rank and requires 300 personal sales in 75 days.
- Java Momma Executive: Java Momma Executive is the fourth rank and requires 400 personal sales in 90 days.
- Java Momma Master: Java Momma Master is the fifth and highest rank, and it requires 500 personal sales in 120 days.
Each rank offers its own benefits and rewards, so Java Momma distributors can continue to advance in the company and earn more income as they make sales.
Java Momma also provides its distributors with training materials and resources to help them succeed. Java Momma offers a variety of courses, tutorials, webinars and live events to educate distributors on Java Momma’s products and how to make successful sales. Java Momma also has an online support team available to answer any questions that distributors may have.
How to join Java Momma?
In order to join Java Momma, prospective distributors must pay a one-time membership fee of $19.95. This fee covers the cost of the Java Momma website and provides new members with access to Java Mommas exclusive products and resources. After joining Java Momma, distributors must purchase Java Momma's products in order to be able to sell them and earn commissions. Java Momma also requires its new members to submit a background check.
Java Momma offers starter kits that allow new members to get started quickly. Java Momma's starter kits come with Java Momma products and promotional materials, such as brochures and flyers, to help distributors start marketing Java Momma's products immediately. Java Momma also provides additional training resources for its distributors, such as online tutorials, webinars and live events. Java Momma also has a dedicated customer support team available to answer any questions or queries new members may have.
- Java Momma Starter Kit: The Java Momma starter kit comes with Java Momma products, promotional materials and access to Java Mommas training resources. The cost is $99.
- Java Momma Professional Kit: The Java Momma Professional kit includes Java Momma products, promotional materials and access to Java Mommas training resources. The cost is $199.
- Java Momma Executive Kit: The Java Momma executive kit includes Java Momma products, promotional materials and access to Java Mommas training resources. The cost is $299.
Is Java Momma a legitimate MLM?
Java Momma is a legitimate MLM that offers its distributors the chance to make commissions by selling Java Momma’s products and recruiting new members. Java Momma provides its distributors with training materials, resources and support to help them succeed in their business. Java Momma has been involved in any complaints or lawsuits and has a good reputation.
Java Momma is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, distributors are only paid for recruiting new members and not for selling products. Java Momma does not operate in this way and requires its distributors to make sales in order to earn commissions.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Java Momma has not been involved in any complaints or lawsuits and has a good reputation. Java
What we like about Java Momma
There are many things we like about Java Momma, including:
- Java Momma is an established MLM company that has been around for several years.
- Java Momma provides its distributors with training materials and resources to help them succeed in their business.
- Java Momma’s products are high quality and reasonably priced.
- Java Momma offers its distributors the chance to advance in the company and earn more income.
What we don’t like about Java Momma
There are a few things we don’t like about Java Momma, including:
- Java Momma’s starter kits are expensive and might be out of reach for some people.
- Java Momma’s compensation plan is complex and can be difficult to understand.
- Java Momma is a network marketing company, which means there is no guarantee of success or income.
Are there alternatives to Java Momma?
If Java Momma isn’t the right MLM for you, there are several other MLMs that you can consider. Some of the alternatives to Java Momma include:
- Organo Gold: Organo Gold is an MLM company that sells health and wellness products, including coffee, tea and supplements.
- LifeVantage: LifeVantage is an MLM company that sells dietary supplements and skincare products.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin is an MLM company that specializes in personal care and nutritional products.
- SeneGence: SeneGence is an MLM company that sells lip care products.
- Youngevity: Youngevity is an MLM company that sells health and wellness products, including vitamins, supplements and superfoods.
Our verdict on Java Momma
Overall, Java Momma is a legitimate MLM that offers its distributors the chance to make commissions by selling Java Momma’s products and recruiting new members. Java Momma provides its distributors with training materials, resources and support to help them succeed in their business. Java Momma has not been involved in any complaints or lawsuits and has a good reputation. If you are looking for an MLM company to join, Java Momma is definitely worth considering.
Thorough research essential
As always, we recommend that you thoroughly research any multi-level marketing company you're thinking of joining because there is no guarantee of success or income.
Here are factors to consider when researching MLMs:
- Products: Does the company sell products that you are interested in?
- Compensation plan: Is the compensation plan easy to understand and does it provide potential for earning a good income?
- Support: Does the company provide its distributors with training materials, resources and support?
- Reputation: Has the company been involved in any complaints or lawsuits?
- Alternatives: Are there other MLMs that you can consider?
I Buy I Review is one of your best sources of information when it comes to MLM companies and other money-making “opportunities” that claim they’ll make you rich. We’re committed to providing honest and unbiased reviews of these companies because we don’t want you to waste your time and investment.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.