If you’re considering joining the ForeverGreen International team, it’s important to do your due diligence and find out whether this MLM health and personal care company is worth your time. Here at I Buy I Review, we understand that navigating multilevel marketing (MLM) companies can be a challenge—which is why we’ve put together this comprehensive review of ForeverGreen. We’ll break down what the company offers, who may benefit from their services and products, as well as point out potential red flags that should be taken into consideration before signing up. Whether you are looking to start a work-at-home career or just curious about what the hype is all about, read on for our honest verdict on ForeverGreen.
Who launched ForeverGreen and when?
ForeverGreen International was founded in 2004 by Ron Williams, a successful entrepreneur, and has grown to become a global enterprise with locations in the United States, Mexico, Canada and several other countries. The company has since grown from a small business into an international network of over 500,000 independent distributors across 50 countries—in addition to several subsidiaries, such as ForeverGreen Mexico, which was established in 2007. Company headquarters are in Lindon, Utah.
Williams is a long-time leader in the network marketing and direct selling industries, having launched several successful companies over the past 20 years. He also holds patents for various nutritional materials, such as his patented “Glycemic Index” system. He currently serves as CEO of ForeverGreen International.
Williams founded ForeverGreen International with the goal of helping others attain better health and well-being. He believes that wellness comes through natural nutrition, energy, fitness, and balance—all of which can be achieved through their products and services.
Their mission is to provide “top-tier products that empower people everywhere to achieve optimal health and vitality.” They also strive to develop relationships that “foster growth, inspiration, and collaboration throughout the ForeverGreen family.”
The name ForeverGreen was chosen by Williams to reflect the company’s commitment to health and sustainable living. The green in the logo symbolizes their commitment to environmental consciousness, as well as the holistic approach used to develop its products and services.
What products does ForeverGreen sell?
ForeverGreen offers a variety of products and services aimed at improving the health and well-being of its customers. Its flagship product line, PowerStrips, are transdermal patches that provide relief from various types of physical pain. In addition to their pain relief technology, they also offer nutritional supplements, energy drinks, weight management systems, and other health-related products.
ForeverGreen product line:
- PowerStrips: Patches that provides relief from pain.
- Nutritional supplements: Including vitamins, minerals, protein shakes and more.
- Energy drinks: Formulated to provide a natural energy boost.
- Weight management systems: Featuring products designed to help people reach their ideal weight.
- Skincare products: Including facial cleansers, moisturizers and more.
- Aromatherapy products: Including essential oils and diffusers.
- Fitness items: Including exercise equipment, workout DVDs and more.
- Probiotics: Supporting digestive and immune system health.
- Health and wellness programs: Including online education, resources and tools.
Where does ForeverGreen get its products?
ForeverGreen sources its products from around the world. Many of their supplements contain natural ingredients, sourced from countries like India, Japan and China. The company also manufactures some of its products in-house at its Utah facility.
The company’s PowerStrips are created using patented technology developed by ForeverGreen International. The technology uses a combination of natural ingredients, including peppermint oil, menthol and camphor.
How does the ForeverGreen business model work?
ForeverGreen is a multi-level marketing company that uses independent distributors to sell its products and services. ForeverGreen offers its distributors an attractive compensation structure that rewards them for selling products and recruiting new members into their team. All commissions from sales are paid out on a weekly basis.
- Retail/Customer Sales: ForeveGreen’s distributors can earn commissions on retail sales made to customers.
- Team Building Commissions: Distributors can also earn additional commissions by building a team of other distributors and helping them achieve success.
- Leadership Bonuses: As their team grows, ForeverGreen distributors can qualify for leadership bonuses.
- Monthly Residual Income: Distributors can also earn a passive income through monthly residual commissions from sales made by their team.
- Group Volume Bonuses: To reward larger teams, ForeverGreen also rewards distributors with bonuses based on the total volume of sales across their organization.
ForeverGreen has a tiered rank system for its distributors. As they increase their sales and team building efforts, they can move up through the ranks to eventually become a “Platinum” or “Diamond” level distributor. Each of these higher levels offers additional bonuses and other rewards.
Here are the ranks and how they work:
- Starter Distributor: The basic level. You can begin selling products right away and start earning commissions.
- Qualified Distributor: After your first month, you’ll reach the qualified level and will be eligible for team building bonuses.
- Bronze Level: After reaching sales of $1,800+ in one month and having three active customers, you’ll reach the Bronze level.
- Silver Level: After reaching sales of $3,500+ in one month and having six active customers, you’ll reach the Silver level.
- Gold Level: After reaching sales of $8,000+ in one month and having 10 active customers, you’ll reach the Gold level.
- Platinum Level: After reaching sales of $20,000+ in one month and having 20 active customers, you’ll reach the Platinum level.
- Diamond Level: After reaching sales of $50,000+ in one month and having 40 active customers, you’ll reach the Diamond level.
How to join ForeverGreen as a distributor
Anyone can join ForeverGreen as a distributor. To become a distributor, you need to purchase a starter kit that includes all the necessary materials to start selling and recruiting. The cost of this kit varies depending on which country you live in.
Starter kits, what they include and cost:
- The US and Canada: $49.95.
- Mexico: $84.95.
- Other countries: Varies, contact ForeverGreen for pricing in your country.
The starter kit includes product samples, business cards, brochures, a welcome letter and the necessary membership forms to join ForeverGreen as an official distributor.
Once you have signed up and purchased the starter kit, you will gain access to ForeverGreen’s back office and online marketing tools. This will provide you with the ability to create and manage your own website, track sales, access training materials and more.
You will also receive a personal distributor ID number that is used to link your customers to your team. As your team grows, commissions from their sales will be credited back to you as the leader.
It’s important to note that ForeverGreen does not offer any guarantees or promises of success. Individual results may vary depending on each person’s situation and effort.
Is ForeverGreen a legitimate MLM company?
Yes, ForeverGreen is a legitimate MLM company. The company has been in business since 2004 and has helped thousands of people start their own businesses using its products and marketing system.
The company is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, people pay money to join and receive payments from other people who join after them. However, with ForeverGreen, members are rewarded based on the products they sell and their ability to recruit new distributors.
The company is also a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA), an organization that promotes ethical business practices among its member companies. This is a good indication that ForeverGreen is not only legitimate, but also responsible and trustworthy.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
ForeverGreen has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits:
- In 2008, the company was accused of making false claims about its products and misleading potential customers.
- In 2012, the company was again sued for allegedly failing to pay commissions to its distributors.
Despite these complaints and lawsuits, ForeverGreen has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing and is still operating today. This indicates that most complaints have been resolved or settled out of court, and the company is committed to providing a quality experience for its customers and distributors.
What we like about ForeverGreen
- Easy to start: You only need to purchase a starter kit and you’re ready to go.
- Low cost: The starter kits are relatively inexpensive, particularly in comparison to other MLM companies.
- Comprehensive back office system: The back office provides access to training materials and online marketing tools which makes it easy for new distributors to get started.
- DSA member: ForeverGreen is a member of the Direct Selling Association, which adds an extra layer of legitimacy to their business.
What we don’t like about ForeverGreen
- No guarantees: ForeverGreen does not offer any guarantees of success, so individual results may vary.
- Complaints and lawsuits: The company has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits, though none have resulted in any guilty verdicts.
- Limited products: Although the product line is comprehensive, it is still somewhat limited compared to other MLM companies.
Are there alternatives to ForeverGreen?
Yes, there are a number of other MLM companies that offer similar products and marketing systems to ForeverGreen. Examples include:
- Isagenix: This company offers a wide range of health and wellness products and online marketing tools.
- Herbalife: Herbalife is one of the world’s largest MLM companies, offering nutritional supplements and weight loss products.
- Avon: Avon has been in business since 1886, offering beauty and personal care items as well as jewelry and home products.
- Young Living: Young Living specializes in essential oils, health supplements and personal care items.
- doTerra: doTerra is another company that focuses on essential oils and related wellness products.
- LifeVantage: LifeVantage offers nutritional supplements and skincare products.
- Amway: Amway is one of the most well-known MLM companies, offering a wide range of health, beauty and household products.
Each company offers its own unique product line with different compensation plans and business models. You should carefully research each one before making a decision.
Our verdict on ForeverGreen
ForeverGreen is a legitimate MLM company that offers quality products and comprehensive online training materials. They are also members of the Direct Selling Association (DSA), which adds an extra layer of legitimacy to their business.
That said, there are no guarantees of success with ForeverGreen or any other MLM company, so individual results may vary. It’s important to do your own research before joining any MLM company, including ForeverGreen. Be sure to read the company’s policies and procedures carefully, as well as any complaints or lawsuits that have been filed against them. This will help you make an informed decision before committing to a long-term business relationship.
I Buy I Review is one of the No. 1 sources of online information on multi-level marketing companies and other online programs and courses that claim they’ll make you rich. We’re committed to providing honest and unbiased reviews to help you make the best decision for your unique situation.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.