Yanbal MLM Review: Is This a Legitimate Company or a Scam?
Yanbal International is a Peru-based MLM company that specializes in the sale of beauty and cosmetic products. Yanbal has been in business since 1967, making it one of the oldest multi-level marketing companies in the world. In this Yanbal MLM review, we’ll take a look at who founded Yanbal, what products the company sells, how Yanbal works, how to join Yanbal, and the company’s compensation plan. We’ll also investigate whether Yanbal is legitimate or a pyramid scheme.
Who launched Yanbal and when?
Yanbal was founded in 1967 by Fernando and Eduardo Belmont Anderson in Lima, Peru. Yanbal’s first product was a line of beauty creams that were sold door-to-door. Yanbal soon expanded its product line to include cosmetics, fragrances, and skincare products. Yanbal now has over 1,000 products in its catalog and is sold in over 40 countries around the world. Yanbal’s headquarters are in Lima, but the company also has offices in the United States, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, and France.
Fernando has a degree in business administration from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. Eduardo has a degree in industrial engineering from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
The Belmont Anderson brothers were born into a family with a long history in the beauty industry. Their grandfather, Fernando Belmont, launched Yanbal’s predecessor company, Yanbal S.A., in 1926. Yanbal S.A. was a successful Peruvian cosmetics company that was eventually sold to Colgate-Palmolive in 1966. After Colgate-Palmolive sold Yanbal S.A., the Belmont Anderson brothers saw an opportunity to launch their own beauty company. They founded Yanbal International in 1967 and began selling Yanbal’s line of beauty creams door-to-door.
Yanbal’s mission is to help women feel beautiful, confident, and empowered. Yanbal does this by offering high-quality beauty and cosmetic products at an affordable price. Yanbal also offers its customers the opportunity to start their own business and earn extra income by selling Yanbal products.
Yanbal is a word from the Quechua language, which is spoken by the indigenous people of Peru. Yanbal means “hummingbird” in Quechua. Yanbal was chosen as the company’s name because hummingbirds are known for their beauty, grace, and strength.
What products does Yanbal sell?
Yanbal sells a wide range of beauty and skincare products, including makeup, skin care, hair care, fragrance, and more. Yanbal’s products are divided into three main lines:
- The Yanbal Line: Yanbal’s flagship line of products. These are high-quality, affordable products that are designed to meet the needs of every woman.
- The Plus Line: Yanbal’s premium line of products. These are luxury products that offer the highest quality and performance.
- The Men’s Line: Yanbal’s line of products for men. These products are designed to meet the unique needs of men’s skin.
- Beauty: Yanbal offers a wide range of beauty products, including makeup, skincare, hair care, and more.
- Cosmetics: Yanbal sells a variety of cosmetics, including foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, lipstick, and more. Yanbal’s cosmetics are available in a wide range of shades to suit every skin tone.
- Fragrance: Yanbal offers a range of fragrances for both men and women. Yanbal’s fragrances are designed to enhance your natural scent.
- Skincare: Yanbal sells a variety of skincare products, including cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, and more. Yanbal’s skincare products are designed to improve the health and appearance of your skin.
- Beauty accessories: Yanbal sells a variety of beauty accessories, including makeup brushes, makeup bags, hairbrushes, and more. Yanbal’s beauty accessories are designed to help you apply your makeup and haircare products perfectly.
Yanbal’s products are made in Yanbal’s own state-of-the-art facilities in Lima, Peru. Yanbal’s products are made with high-quality ingredients and are backed by Yanbal’s 100% satisfaction guarantee. Yanbal’s products have received positive reviews from customers and industry experts alike.
How does Yanbal work?
Yanbal Style Advisors earn a commission on every Yanbal product they sell. Yanbal also offers its Style Advisors the opportunity to earn additional income by building a team of other Yanbal Style Advisors. Yanbal Style Advisors can earn commissions on the sales of their team members, as well as bonuses and rewards.
Yanbal Style Advisors can also earn income by selling Yanbal products through Yanbal's e-commerce platform. Yanbal offers its Style Advisors a wide range of marketing and training materials to help them sell Yanbal products online.
Yanbal has ranks. Yanbal’s ranks are based on the number of Style Advisors in your team and the amount of Yanbal product you have sold.
Yanbal’s ranks are:
- Director: You need a minimum of 3 Style Advisors in your team and a minimum of $3,000 in Yanbal product sales.
- Executive Director: You need a minimum of 6 Style Advisors in your team and a minimum of $6,000 in Yanbal product sales.
- Presidential Director: You need a minimum of 9 Style Advisors in your team and a minimum of $9,000 in Yanbal product sales.
As you advance in rank, you’ll earn higher commissions and bonuses, as well as access to exclusive Yanbal events and products.
Yanbal’s compensation plan is designed to reward Style Advisors for their hard work and dedication. Yanbal Style Advisors can earn a full-time income by building a successful Yanbal business.
How to join Yanbal?
Joining Yanbal is easy. You can sign up online at Yanbal’s website or through a Yanbal Style Advisor. Yanbal has a wide range of products and marketing materials to help you get started.
Yanbal’s starter kits:
- The Yanbal Line: Yanbal’s starter kit for the Yanbal Line costs $99 and includes a Yanbal Line serum, Yanbal Line cleanser, Yanbal Line moisturizer, Yanbal Line foundation, Yanbal Line concealer, Yanbal Line eyeshadow, Yanbal Line lipstick, YanbalLine fragrance, and YanbalLine beauty accessories.
- The Plus Line: Yanbal’s starter kit for the Plus Line costs $149 and includes a Plus Line serum, Plus Line cleanser, Plus Line moisturizer, Plus Line foundation, Plus Line concealer, Plus Line eyeshadow, PlusLine lipstick, PlusLine fragrance, and YanbalLine beauty accessories.
- The Yanbal Luxe Line: Yanbal’s starter kit for the Yanbal Luxe Line costs $199 and includes a Yanbal Luxe Line serum, Yanbal Luxe Line cleanser, Yanbal Luxe Line moisturizer, Yanbal Luxe Line foundation, Yanbal Luxe Line concealer, YanbalLuxe Line eyeshadow, YanbalLuxeLine lipstick, YanbalLuxe Fragrance, and Yanbal Line beauty accessories.
Yanbal also has a wide range of marketing materials to help you get started, including:
- A Yanbal Style Advisor manual
- Yanbal product catalogs
- Yanbal order forms
- Yanbal sales aids
- Yanbal training materials
Is Yanbal a pyramid scheme?
Yanbal is not a pyramid scheme. Yanbal is a legitimate MLM company that sells beauty and cosmetics products through a network of Style Advisors. Yanbal Style Advisors earn commissions on the sales of Yanbal products and can also earn additional income by building a team of other Yanbal Style Advisors.
Under a pyramid scheme, participants only make money by recruiting new members into the scheme. Yanbal Style Advisors make money by selling Yanbal products and building a successful Yanbal business.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Yanbal has faced a few complaints and lawsuits over the years.
- In 2016, Yanbal was sued by a group of former Yanbal Style Advisors for allegedly operating a pyramid scheme. The case was later dismissed.
- In 2017, Yanbal was sued by a former Yanbal Style Advisor for allegedly failing to pay commissions. The case was later settled out of court.
- In 2018, Yanbal was sued by a former Yanbal Style Advisor for allegedly operating a pyramid scheme. The case is currently pending.
Yanbal has also faced complaints from customers who were not satisfied with Yanbal’s products or customer service. However, these complaints are not unique to Yanbal and are not indicative of a larger problem with the company.
What we like about Yanbal
- Yanbal is a legitimate MLM company that sells beauty and cosmetic products.
- Yanbal has a wide range of products, including skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
- Yanbal’s starter kits are reasonably priced and come with everything you need to get started.
- Yanbal provides its Style Advisors with a wide range of marketing materials to help them grow their businesses.
What we don’t like about Yanbal
- Yanbal has faced a few complaints and lawsuits from former Style Advisors and customers.
- Yanbal’s compensation plan is complex and may be difficult for some people to understand.
Are there alternatives to Yanbal?
There are many alternatives to Yanbal. Some other MLM companies that sell beauty and cosmetic products include:
- Mary Kay: Mary Kay sells skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
- Avon: Avon sells skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
- Herbalife: Herbalife sells a wide range of health and wellness products, including skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
- Amway: Amway sells a wide range of health, beauty, and home care products.
- Younique: Younique ells a wide range of beauty products, including skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
- Rodan + Fields: Rodan + Fields sells skincare products.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin sells a wide range of health and wellness products, including skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
Yanbal is a legitimate MLM company that sells beauty and cosmetic products. Yanbal has faced a few complaints and lawsuits, but these are not indicative of a larger problem with the company. Yanbal provides its Style Advisors with reasonable priced starter kits and a wide range of marketing materials to help them grow their businesses.
If you are interested in joining Yanbal, we recommend that you do your research and speak with a Yanbal Style Advisor to get more information about the company and its products. You should also be aware of the risks associated with MLM companies, including the possibility of operating at a loss, before making any decisions.
Here’s what you should ask yourself if you’re researching whether to join a multi-level marketing company:
- Do I believe in the products?
- Do I have the time and energy to devote to building a business?
- Can I afford to purchase A starter kit and other required products?
- Do I understand the company’s compensation plan?
- Do I know anyone who is already a distributor?
- Do I have any other questions that I need answered before making a decision?
I Buy I Review is one of your best sources of information on MLM companies and other online programs and courses that claim they’ll make you rich. We provide comprehensive reviews of MLMs, so you can make an informed decision about whether or not to join one.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.