Are you looking for a legitimate way to make money from home? You may have stumbled upon the latest multi-level marketing (MLM) company, EnerSource International, which sells health and wellness products. From claims of helping people create long-term wealth and financial freedom to rewarding its members with lucrative commissions, it certainly sounds too good to be true. In this in-depth review of EnerSource International MLM we are going to take an honest look into the opportunity it provides to shed some light on what exactly is going on behind the scenes. We will discuss topics such as their product offerings, business model, compensation plan and finally – can you really make money by joining EnerSource International? So if you are wondering whether or not this seemingly magical business opportunity is actually worth investing your time and effort into – now is your chance to find out!
Who launched EnerSource International and when?
Linden Wood is the founder and CEO of EnerSource International. He is experienced in the MLM industry and has founded a number of successful companies. EnerSource International was officially launched in 2016, but the products were first produced by Wood’s earlier company EnerGreens Inc back 2001. Company headquarters are in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Wood was motivated by the idea of providing people with a business opportunity that is both financially rewarding and meaningful. EnerSource International lets individuals build their own business while selling unique products that make a difference to people’s health and well-being, something which Wood believes sets it apart from competitors in the MLM industry.
Wood is a successful entrepreneur and executive in the multi-level marketing industry, as well as an investor. He has founded several MLM companies including EnerGreens Inc., which was established in 2001 and developed the core products for EnerSource International. Prior to founding several MLM companies including EnerGreens Inc., he had held various positions within Fortune 500 companies including Sales Manager and Vice President. He is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma and currently lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with his wife and children.
EnerSource is a combination of two words: “energy” and “source.” According to the company, they chose this name as it reflects their mission statement which is to be a source of energy for people. They want to provide individuals with an opportunity to create long-term wealth and financial freedom while also creating a positive impact on others.
What products does EnerSource International offer?
EnerSource International offers a range of health and wellness products. This includes supplements, vitamins, minerals, botanicals and essential oils.
EnerSource product line:
- EnerLife: A proprietary blend of certified organic whole foods, herbs, probiotics and omega-3 fatty acids.
- EnerGreens: Whole food powder including spirulina, chlorella, kale and other leafy greens.
- EnerEssence Supplements: An array of vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health.
- EnerBoost: A daily boost of energy and focus that helps to improve your mood.
- EnerBreathe: Natural, essential oil inhalers that can help with stress relief and relaxation.
- EnerActive: Specialized sports nutrition supplements designed to meet the needs of athletes.
- EnerZen Inhaler: A portable device that uses essential oils to help support clear breathing.
- EnerSource Skin Care: All natural skin care products designed to nourish, protect and rejuvenate your skin.
EnerSource gets all of its products from sources that are committed to sustainability and responsible harvesting. Their products are non-GMO, free from artificial colors and flavors, and made in an FDA compliant facility. All of their ingredients are tested for quality assurance and safety.
The company also places an emphasis on giving back by donating a portion of the proceeds from each sale to support causes such as fighting poverty, protecting the environment, and providing educational opportunities.
How does EnerSource International work?
EnerSource International operates on a multi-level marketing business model. Members join the company by purchasing a starter kit and then earn commissions from recruiting members and selling products.
Members can join the company at three different levels: Associate, Executive, and Elite. At each level, there are different requirements for earning commissions.
- Associates: Associates earn a 25% commission on all product sales, as well as customer volume bonuses and residual income from recruited members. Associates must purchase or sell at least $100 worth of products in order to earn commission payments.
- Executives: Executives earn a 40% commission on all product sales, customer volume bonuses and residual income from recruited members. Executives must purchase or sell at least $500 worth of products to qualify.
- Elites: Elites earn up to a 50% commission on all product sales, customer volume bonuses and residual income from recruited members. Elites must purchase or sell at least $1,000 worth of products to qualify.
The company also offers its own rewards program, EnerSource Rewards, which provides members with additional incentives for recruiting and selling products. Members can earn points that can be used to purchase products or receive discounts.
How to join EnerSource International
To join EnerSource International, you must be over the age of 18 and live in the United States or Canada. You will need to purchase a starter kit which includes product samples, marketing materials, and other training resources.
Starter kits, what they include and cost:
- Associate Starter Kit: Includes product samples, marketing materials and training resources. Cost is $99.
- Executive Starter Kit: Includes all of the same materials as Associate kits but with more product samples. Cost is $299.
- Elite Starter Kit: Includes all of the same materials as Executive kits plus additional product samples and higher commission rates. Cost is $499.
Once you have purchased a starter kit, you will be able to begin selling products and recruiting members right away. In addition, EnerSource International offers training and support to help members succeed in their business. The company provides educational materials such as videos, webinars and e-books that can be used to learn the basics of MLM sales and marketing. They also offer one-on-one mentoring and business coaching from experts in the industry.
Is EnerSource a legitimate MLM company?
EnerSource International is a legitimate MLM company. The company has been in business for over 10 years and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, the company provides training resources and support to help members succeed in their business.
The company is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, members are required to recruit new members in order to make money and there is no real product or service being sold. EnerSource International, on the other hand, focuses on selling products and offers rewards for recruiting new members as an additional incentive. The company provides training and support so that members can be successful in their business.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
EnerSource International has been involved a couple of complaints and lawsuits:
- In 2015, the company was sued by former members for allegedly not paying out commissions.
- The company has also been accused of using deceptive practices to get people to join its business.
EnerSource has resolved the complaints and lawsuits, and is a legitimate MLM opportunity.
What we like about EnerSource
- Many MLM opportunities only offer commission on the sale of products, but EnerSource offers additional bonuses and rewards.
- Training resources and support are provided to help members succeed in their business.
- The company has been in business for over 10 years and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- It is not a pyramid scheme and members are not required to recruit new members in order to make money.
- The starter kits are reasonably priced.
What we don’t like about EnerSource
- It is a multi-level marketing company, which can be difficult for some people to succeed at.
- The company has been involved in a couple of complaints and lawsuits.
- The company has been accused of using deceptive practices to get people to join its business.
- Memberships are only available to those living in the United States or Canada.
Are there alternatives to EnerSource?
There are several alternatives to EnerSource. Some other MLM companies include:
- Beachbody: Beachbody offers fitness and nutrition products, as well as business opportunities for its associates.
- Mary Kay: Mary Kay provides cosmetics and skin care products along with opportunities to become a consultant.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin sells nutritional supplements, personal care items and offers an opportunity to join their salesforce.
- Herbalife: Herbalife offers nutritional and beauty products, as well as the chance to become a distributor.
- Avon: Avon provides beauty products, as well as opportunities to become an independent business owner.
- Rodan + Fields: Rodan + Fields specializes in skin care products and also provides an opportunity to join their salesforce.
- Amway: Amway is one of the largest MLM companies and specializes in health, beauty and home care products. They also offer an opportunity to become a business owner.
- Youngevity: Youngevity sells health and wellness products and provides opportunities to earn money through their marketing program.
Our verdict on EnerSource International
EnerSource International is a legitimate MLM company with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The company provides training resources, support and rewards for recruiting new members. However, it has been involved in a couple of complaints and lawsuits and has been accused of using deceptive practices to get people to join its business. In addition, only those living in the United States or Canada are eligible to become members. While EnerSource is a legitimate MLM opportunity, there are several alternatives available for those looking for an MLM company. It is important to do research and compare different companies before making any kind of decision.
Overall, we do not recommend EnerSource International. While it is a legitimate MLM company, there are several other options available for those looking for an MLM opportunity. We suggest researching and comparing different companies before making any kind of decision. It is important to understand the risks associated with any kind of business and ensure that you have the necessary skills, knowledge and resources to succeed.
The risks of joining an MLM company are:
- High start-up costs.
- No guaranteed income.
- Time and effort required to build a successful business.
- Failure rate of MLMs is high.
- Recruitment of new members can be difficult.
- Participants are often misled about potential earnings.
- Competition from other companies offering similar products or services.
We suggest that before joining any MLM company, individuals should research the company thoroughly, including its products and services, reputation and track record. They should also understand the risks associated with such a venture and make sure they have the necessary resources to succeed. Joining an MLM can be a great way to earn additional income if done correctly, but it is important to be aware of the potential pitfalls.
I Buy I Review is an essential source of information when researching multi-level marketing companies. We provide unbiased reviews of these companies and their products or services, to help you make an informed decision. If you’re considering joining an MLM company in Canada, be sure to check out I Buy I Review for all your research needs. Happy researching
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.