FirstFitness Nutrition MLM Review: Is Health and Wellness Company Legitimate?
Are you considering joining a multi-level marketing company? Have you heard of FirstFitness Nutrition, which sells health and wellness products? If so, it’s important to do some research and understand exactly what you’re getting into before committing your time and energy. In this comprehensive FirstFitness Nutrition review, we will break down all the details to uncover the truth behind First Fitness Nutrition, from the compensation plans to income potential to products and more. We’ll provide up-to-date information so that you can have a clearer picture of what this MLM opportunity is really like.
Who launched FirstFitness Nutrition and when?
FirstFitness Nutrition, based in Frisco, Texas, was founded in 1989 by Lee Causey and Nigel Branson. They wanted to offer people an opportunity to improve their health and wellness with the help of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Causey is a long-time entrepreneur, having previously founded several successful companies. He has over 30 years of expertise in the health and wellness industry, giving him an edge when it comes to creating effective products and strategies. In the 1960s, Causey launched one of the first health spa chains, and in the 1970s, created a diet shake called Slender Now, generating over $300 million in sales within three years.
Branson is a nutrition expert, entrepreneur and public speaker. He has over 25 years of experience in the health and wellness industry, having served as president of several organizations prior to joining FirstFitness Nutrition. Branson’s passion for natural remedies inspires him to create products that offer real solutions to people’s needs.
FirstFitness Nutrition was created with the mission of being the first to address nutritional deficiencies, offer safe and effective products, and set a new standard for health and wellness. The company’s mission is to improve people’s lives through nutrition by providing high-quality supplements that support their body’s needs.
What products does FirstFitness Nutrition sell?
FirstFitness Nutrition sells a variety of products, from vitamins and minerals to weight loss supplements to energy drinks and more. The company has several product lines, including its flagship line, the FirstFitness Nutrify line, which features high-quality nutritional supplements made with natural ingredients.
FirstFitness Nutrition product line:
- Nutrify Line: A line of nutritional supplements made from natural ingredients to support overall health and wellness.
- Energy Line: A variety of energy drinks, bars, and shots that give you a boost when you need it most.
- Weight Loss Line: Supplements specifically designed to help you lose weight and reach your fitness goals.
- Sports Nutrition Line: High-quality supplements specifically designed for athletes who want to maximize their performance and reach new heights of success.
In addition to its own supplement lines, FirstFitness Nutrition is also a distributor for many other well-known brands, such as Nature’s Way and Source Naturals. This allows customers to access a wide range of products at competitive prices.
FirstFitness Nutrition sources its products from a variety of suppliers all over the world. The company is committed to offering only high-quality, safe and effective products that meet their rigorous standards of excellence. All of FirstFitness Nutrition’s products are tested for potency, purity and quality assurance before being offered to customers.
How does FirstFitness Nutrition work?
FirstFitness Nutrition is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that offers an opportunity for individuals to become independent business owners and distributors. Distributors can earn money by selling FirstFitness Nutrition products directly to customers, recruiting other distributors, and earning commission on the sales of those in their downline.
FirstFitness Nutrition offers several ways for its distributors to earn money:
- Retail Commissions: Distributors receive commission on all products that are sold directly to customers by the distributor or those in their downline organization.
- Fast Start Bonuses: Distributors are rewarded with an additional bonus for helping to build a strong, vibrant organization.
- Matching Bonus: Distributors receive a bonus when they help other distributors achieve success, encouraging them to continue building their business.
- Rank-based incentives: FirstFitness Nutrition offers additional incentives for those distributors who achieve a certain rank within the company.
Here are FirstFitness Nutrition ranks and how they work:
- Distributor: New distributors who sign up and purchase an initial product package are considered a Distributor.
- Executive Consultant: Executive Consultants have achieved a certain level of sales revenue, have recruited six or more qualified distributors, and have maintained the minimum order requirement throughout their business period.
- Executive Manager: Executive Managers have recruited at least six other qualified Executive Consultants and have maintained the minimum order requirements throughout their business period.
- Executive Director: Executive Directors have recruited at least two other qualified Executive Managers and have maintained the minimum order requirement throughout their business period.
- Regional Director: Regional Directors have recruited at least two other qualified Executive Directors and have maintained the minimum order requirement throughout their business period.
- National Director: National Directors have recruited at least two other qualified Regional Directors and have maintained the minimum order requirement throughout their business period.
How to join FirstFitness Nutrition as a distributor
The process for becoming a distributor at FirstFitness Nutrition is simple and straightforward. All new distributors are required to purchase an initial product package in order to get started. From there, the distributor is responsible for recruiting other distributors, selling products directly to customers, and managing their downline organization.
FirstFitness Nutrition starter kits, what they include and cost:
- Basic Starter Kit: $99 – includes product samples and materials needed to get started as a distributor.
- Executive Starter Kit: $299 – includes additional product samples, business materials, and access to online resources for success.
- Elite Business Builder Kit: $499 – includes even more products and materials for those looking to build their businesses quickly.
FirstFitness Nutrition offers its distributors access to a comprehensive training program with ongoing support and resources to help them succeed. Distributors are given access to an online platform where they can manage their downlines, track sales, view reports, and stay up to date on company updates. Distributors also receive discounts on products for their own personal use and for gifting, as well as access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
Is FirstFitness Nutrition a legitimate MLM company?
Yes, FirstFitness Nutrition is a legitimate MLM company. With an emphasis on health and wellness, the company provides its distributors with the necessary resources and support to help them become successful entrepreneurs. The company also offers incentives and rewards for those who reach higher ranks within the organization.
The company is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, the primary focus is on recruitment, with little or no emphasis on product sales. With FirstFitness Nutrition, the main objective is to sell products and recruit qualified distributors in order to qualify for additional rewards.
Has FirstFitness been involved in any complaints and lawsuits?
Yes, the company has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits.
- In 2011, the company was fined for false advertising claims.
- In 2018, the company faced a class action lawsuit alleging that its distributors were being misled about the potential for success and earnings.
- The company has also been the subject of numerous complaints regarding its refund policy and customer service.
Despite these issues, FirstFitness Nutrition is still considered a legitimate MLM company. The company has taken steps to address customer complaints and lawsuits, as well as adjusted its refund policy to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, the majority of distributors report high levels of satisfaction with their experience at FirstFitness Nutrition. Overall, it appears that the company is committed to creating a positive environment for its distributors.
What we like about FirstFitness Nutrition
- Focused on health and wellness: FirstFitness Nutrition is committed to providing its distributors with quality products that focus on health and wellness.
- Comprehensive training program: Distributors have access to an online platform offering comprehensive training, ongoing support, and resources for success.
- Rewards and incentives: The company offers rewards and incentives to those who reach higher ranks within the organization.
- Customer satisfaction: The company has taken steps to address customer complaints and adjust its refund policy, leading to high levels of satisfaction among distributors.
What we don’t like about FirstFitness Nutrition
- Complaints and lawsuits: The company has been involved in a few complaints and lawsuits, which have tarnished its image.
- Costs: The different starter kits offered by the company can be quite expensive.
Are there alternatives to FirstFitness Nutrition?
Yes, there are many alternatives to FirstFitness Nutrition. Some of the most popular MLM companies in the health and wellness industry include:
- Herbalife: A global health and nutrition company that offers a wide range of products.
- LifeVantage: A direct selling company with proprietary products focusing on health and wellness.
- Arbonne: Offers natural, vegan, gluten-free skincare, body care, and nutritional supplements.
- Jeunesse: Focuses on health, beauty, and anti-aging products.
- Youngevity: Sells a range of health and wellness products from supplements to skincare.
- Usana: A nutritional supplement company with a focus on scientific research.
- Organo Gold: Offers an array of coffee, tea, and nutraceutical products.
- Rodan + Fields: Sells skincare and beauty products through a network of independent consultants.
- Plexus Worldwide: Specializes in wellness products, including weight loss supplements.
- Isagenix: Offers a range of nutritional health products, such as meal replacement shakes and detox programs.
- Yoli: A company that focuses on health and fitness, offering shakes and supplements as well as personal coaching.
- doTERRA: Offers essential oils and related products to promote natural health and wellness.
- It Works!: Known for its body wraps, this company also offers a range of nutrition, skincare, and other health products.
- Nu Skin: A global leader in the anti-aging market offering a wide range of skin care and nutritional supplements.
- Monat: A hair care company offering natural, safe, and effective products to promote healthy hair growth.
- Kyani: Specializes in health supplements made from wild Alaskan blueberries and other natural ingredients.
- Beachbody: Offers fitness programs, nutrition plans, and supplements geared toward helping people reach their health goals.
- Total Life Changes: Offers natural supplements, teas, and other products to help improve overall wellness.
- Young Living: A leader in the essential oil community, providing high quality products for everyday health and wellness.
- Neora: A company specializing in anti-aging skincare and wellness products.
These alternatives offer a variety of different products and business models, so it is important to research each company before deciding which one is right for you. Each company has its own unique advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to weigh all of your options before making a decision.
It is also important to consider local laws and regulations as each state may have different rules and regulations for MLM companies. Additionally, some states also require business licenses or other forms of registration in order to operate an MLM business within their jurisdiction. It is always best to contact the local governing agencies to ensure that you are following all applicable laws.
Finally, it is important to remember that while MLM companies can offer lucrative rewards and financial opportunities, they also come with a certain level of risk. If joining an MLM company, make sure you thoroughly research the company, read all the available information, and understand the risks associated with joining. Doing so will help ensure that you make an informed decision before committing to any particular MLM company.
Our verdict on FirstFitness Nutrition
FirstFitness Nutrition is a good option for people who are interested in joining an MLM company. The company offers a wide range of health and wellness products, has experienced rapid growth over the past few years, and offers competitive compensation plans to its distributors. With this in mind, FirstFitness Nutrition appears to be a legitimate MLM opportunity that could offer significant rewards for those who are willing to put in the effort required to make it successful. For those looking to join an MLM company, FirstFitness Nutrition is certainly worth considering.
When you’re researching potential MLMs to join, I Buy I Review is an essential source of information. We provide honest and unbiased reviews of MLM companies and their products. Our goal is to help you make an informed decision before joining any MLM company, allowing you to maximize your chances of success. So, if you’re interested in learning more about FirstFitness Nutrition or any other MLM companies, be sure to check out I Buy I Review. We’ll provide all the information and resources you need to make an informed decision.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.