Infinitus MLM Review: Legitimate Herbal Supplement Company or Scam?
Are you thinking about joining Infinitus as a representative? Before you make any decisions, it’s important to do your research and learn everything you can about the multi-level marketing company that manufactures and sells Chinese herbal supplements. In this comprehensive Infinitus MLM review, we’ll tell you everything you need to know including who launched Infinitus, when, what products the company sells, how Infinitus works, how you can join Infinitus as a representative and the company’s compensation plan, whether the company has faced any complaints or lawsuits, what we like about Infinitus and what we don’t like, and alternatives to Infinitus.
Who founded Infinitus and when?
Infinitus was founded in 1992 by Ankit Jain. Infinitus International Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong. The company has locations in Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, and the United States.
Jain was born in India and moved to Hong Kong in 1987. He has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Delhi University and a master’s degree in business administration from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Jain was motivated to launch Infinitus by his own health problems. When he was younger, he suffered from chronic skin conditions and digestive issues. He was also diagnosed with leukemia. Jain credits traditional Chinese medicine for helping him overcome his health problems and says that Infinitus is his way of giving back.
LKK Health Products Group, which is a subsidiary of the Lee Kum Kee sauce company, acquired Infinitus in 2006. Jain wanted Infinitus to have the resources to grow and expand internationally. He also wanted Infinitus to be able to continue its research and development so that it could bring new products to market.
LKK Health Products Group also owns other companies in the health and wellness industry, such as Nu Skin, Pharmanex, and LifeVantage. Infinitus is headquartered in Hong Kong. The company has locations in Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, and the United States.
The name Infinitus comes from the Latin word “infinitus,” which means “endless” or “limitless.” Jain chose this name because he wanted Infinitus to be a company that would never stop striving to improve people’s lives.
What products does Infinitus sell?
Infinitus sells a wide range of health and wellness products. The company’s product line includes Chinese herbal supplements, skincare products, and functional food and beverages.
Some of Infinitus’ best-selling products include:
- Infinitus Tea: This tea is made from a blend of Chinese herbs that are traditionally used to support the immune system.
- Herbal Infusion Series: This series includes products like Infinitus Ginseng Herbal Infusion and Infinitus Minima Moralia Herbal Infusion. These products are designed to help improve overall health and well-being.
- Beauty Infusion Series: This series includes products like Infinitus Immune Defense Beauty Infusion and Infinitus Aqua Radiant Beauty Infusion. These products are designed to help improve the appearance of skin.
- Functional Food and Beverage Series: This series includes products like Infinitus Probiotic Dairy Drink and Infinitus Relaxant Herbal Tea. These products are designed to support digestive health and help with relaxation, respectively.
- Infinitus Milk Powder: This milk powder is made from a blend of Chinese herbs and is designed to support the immune system.
- Infinitus Immune Defense: This product is designed to help support the immune system.
- Household products: Infinitus also sells a line of household products, like laundry detergent and dishwashing liquid.
All Infinitus products are made from natural ingredients and are free from harmful additives. The company’s products are also subject to rigorous quality control standards. Infinitus’ manufacturing facility is certified by the ISO 9001 quality management system. Infinitus products ae also registered with the FDA in the United States.
Infinitus products are based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). TCM is a system of medicine that has been used for centuries in China.
While there is some scientific research to support the use of TCM, much of the research is of poor quality. In addition, Infinitus products are not subject to the same rigorous testing as medications that are approved by the FDA.
How does Infinitus work?
Infinitus works by manufacturing and marketing Chinese herbal supplements, skincare products, and functional food and beverages. The company’s products are sold through a network of independent representatives. Representatives can earn commissions and bonuses by selling Infinitus products and recruiting other people to join the Infinitus opportunity.
Independent representatives can also earn Infinity Points, which can be used to purchase Infinitus products at a discount or exchanged for cash. Representatives can also earn travel incentives by meeting certain sales goals.
Infinitus offers a wide range of training and support resources to help its representatives succeed. These resources include Infinitus University, which is an online learning platform that offers courses on topics like product knowledge, sales skills, and business management.
Infinitus also holds regular events and conferences for its representatives. These events are designed to help representatives learn more about Infinitus products and the Infinitus opportunity.
Infinitus has seven ranks:
- Consultant: To qualify as a Consultant, you must generate at least 100 PV in personal sales each month.
- Supervisor: To qualify as a Supervisor, you must generate at least 1,000 PV in personal sales each month and have two personally sponsored active Consultants.
- Manager: To qualify as a Manager, you must generate at least 3,000 PV in personal sales each month and have three personally sponsored active Supervisors.
- Director: To qualify as a Director, you must generate at least 6,000 PV in personal sales each month and have four personally sponsored active Managers.
- Senior Director: To qualify as a Senior Director, you must generate at least 12,000 PV in personal sales each month and have five personally sponsored active Directors.
- Executive Director: To qualify as an Executive Director, you must generate at least 25,000 PV in personal sales each month and have six personally sponsored active Senior Directors.
- Presidential Director: To qualify as a Presidential Director, you must generate at least 50,000 PV in personal sales each month and have seven personally sponsored active Executive Directors.
As you advance in rank, you’ll earn higher commissions and bonuses. You’ll also be eligible for additional perks and incentives, like exclusive Infinitus University courses and travel incentives.
Who can join Infinitus?
The Infinitus opportunity is available to people in a wide range of countries, including the United States, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, and Mainland China.
To join Infinitus, interested individuals must be at least 18 years old and have a valid ID. Infinitus does not require its representatives to purchase any minimum amount of inventory.
The Infinitus website does not provide detailed information about the company's membership fees. However, Infinitus representatives are required to pay an annual fee of $50 to maintain their active status.
Is Infinitus a pyramid scheme?
No, Infinitus is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal in most countries, including the United States.
Pyramid schemes typically involve representatives earning money by recruiting other people to join the scheme, rather than selling products or services. Infinitus representatives earn commissions and bonuses by selling Infinitus products and recruiting other people to join Infinitus as representatives.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
At the time of this writing, we did not find any Infinitus MLM reviews or complaints online.
The Infinitus website does not appear to have any negative reviews or complaints. Moreover, we did not find any Infinitus lawsuits during our research.
This is good news, as it suggests that Infinitus is a legitimate MLM company with happy representatives.
What we like about Infinitus
There are several things we like about Infinitus:
- The company has been in business for 30 years and appears to be doing well.
- Infinitus offers a wide range of products, including health supplements, skincare products, and household items.
- The Infinitus compensation plan is very generous and provides representatives with multiple ways to earn income.
- Infinitus is available in a wide range of countries.
- The company has a good reputation and does not appear to have faced any major complaints or lawsuits.
What we don’t like about Infinitus
There are a few things we don’t like about Infinitus:
- The Infinitus website does not provide detailed information about the company’s membership fees.
- The company does not offer any digital products or services, which could limit its growth potential.
Are there alternatives to Infinitus?
If you’re interested in joining an MLM company, there are many Infinitus alternatives to choose from. Some popular Infinitus competitors include:
- Amway: Amway is one of the largest MLM companies in the world, with over $8.6 billion in annual sales. The company offers a wide range of products, including health, beauty, and home care products.
- Herbalife: Herbalife is a global nutrition company that offers weight management, sports nutrition, and energy and fitness products. The company has over $4.5 billion in annual sales.
- Nu Skin: Nu Skin is a global leader in the premium anti-aging market, with over $2.3 billion in annual sales. The company offers a wide range of skincare and nutritional products.
- Forever Living: Forever Living is a global leader in the aloe vera market, with over $2.5 billion in annual sales. The company offers a wide range of health and beauty products made from aloe vera.
- Younique: Younique is a global cosmetics company that offers a wide range of makeup, skincare, and fragrance products. The company has over $1 billion in annual sales.
Our verdict on Infinitus
Infinitus is a legitimate MLM company with a wide range of products and a generous compensation plan. However, the company does have some drawbacks, such as its lack of digital products and services.
If you're interested in joining Infinitus, we recommend doing your research and speaking with a current Infinitus representative to learn more about the company. You should also take a look at other Infinitus alternatives to see if there's a better fit for you.
Before joining any MLM company, we recommend doing your research to make sure it's a good fit for you. Read our other MLM reviews to get an idea of what's out there. Or, check out our list of the best MLM companies.
I Buy I Review is an excellent source of information on multi-level marketing companies and other online money-making programs and courses. Our goal is to help you avoid scams and find legitimate opportunities that can help you make money online.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.