If you’re looking for a work-at-home opportunity, you may have come across Bemer Group, a medical device company that operates as a multi-level marketing (MLM) business. So is Bemer Group a scam or can you really make money working with them? In this comprehensive Bemer Group MLM review, we’ll answer all of your questions including who founded the company and when, what products Bemer Group sells and whether they’re any good, how Bemer group works, how to join Bemer Group and their compensation plan, whether the company has faced any complaints or lawsuits, and alternatives to Bemer Group.
History of Bemer Group
Bemer Group was founded in 2011 by two men, Hubert Bemer and Detlef Bussmann. The company is headquartered in Germany, but also has offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
Bemer is a medical doctor and was the head of emergency medicine at a hospital in Germany before launching Bemer Group. Bussmann, on the other hand, has a background in business and marketing.
What products does Bemer Group sell?
Bemer Group is a medical device company that produces devices intended to improve blood circulation. The company’s flagship product is the Bemer 3000, a mat-like device that you lie on for eight minutes a day. Bemer says that their devices can help with a variety of issues such as fatigue, stress, jet lag, recovery from exercise, and more.
In addition to the Bemer 3000, Bemer Group also sells a portable version of the device called the Bemer PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) which is designed to be used on the go. The company also has a line of skincare products that they say can help improve the appearance of skin thanks to increased blood circulation.
Skincare products sold by Bemer Group:
- Bemer Beauty Collagen Booster: A serum that is said to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bemer Beauty Eye Cream: An eye cream that is said to help reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Bemer Beauty Moisturizer: A moisturizer that is said to help improve the appearance of dry, dull skin.
- Bemer Beauty Vitality Mask: A mask that is said to help improve the appearance of tired, stressed skin
All of Bemer Group’s products are manufactured in Germany. The jury is still out on whether Bemer Group’s devices actually work as advertised. There is some anecdotal evidence that the devices can help with circulation-related issues, but there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
As for the skincare products, they seem to be of good quality and many users say that they have seen an improvement in the appearance of their skin after using them. However, it’s important to note that these products will not work miracles and you will still need to use sunscreen and other skincare products as part of your routine.
How does Bemer Group work?
Bemer Group operates as an MLM company, meaning that they sell their products through a network of independent distributors or “brand partners” who earn commissions on sales.
In order to become a brand partner with Bemer Group, you must purchase a starter kit that includes Bemer Group’s products and marketing materials. The cost of the starter kit varies depending on which country you’re in, but it typically costs around $600-$800.
Once you’ve become a brand partner, you can start selling Bemer Group’s products to earn commissions. Bemer Group says its brand partners earn an average of $350-$450 per month, but there is no guarantee that you will make any money working with Bemer Group.
Commissions Bemer Group partners can earn:
- 20% on sales of Bemer 3000 mats.
- 25% on sales of Bemer PEMF devices.
- 30% on sales of skincare products.
In order to earn commissions, you must sell Bemer Group’s products to customers at the suggested retail price. You can also earn additional bonuses and commissions by recruiting other people to join Bemer Group as brand partners and building a team.
Bemer Group’s Compensation Plan
Bemer Group has a tiered compensation plan that pays brand partners based on their rank within the company. There are four ranks in Bemer Group:
- Brand Partner: Brand partners earn 20% commissions on sales of Bemer 3000 mats, 25% commissions on sales of Bemer PEMF devices, and 30% commissions on skincare product sales.
- Senior Brand Partner: Senior brand partners earn the same commissions as brand partners, but they also earn a $100 bonus for every new brand partner they recruit.
- Director: Directors earn the same commissions as senior brand partners, but they also earn a $200 bonus for every new brand partner they recruit.
- Executive Director: Executive directors earn the same commissions as directors, but they also earn a $300 bonus for every new brand partner they recruit.
In order to qualify for the higher ranks and bonuses, you must meet certain sales goals and recruit a certain number of brand partners. Bemer Group does not disclose what these goals and numbers are.
Has Bemer Group faced any complaints or lawsuits?
Bemer Group has not faced any major complaints or lawsuits. However, there have been some negative reviews from people who claim they were scammed by Bemer Group brand partners.
These brand partners allegedly promised potential customers that they would see significant health improvements after using Bemer Group’s products. In reality, the products did not work as advertised and the customers were left feeling disappointed and angry.
If you’re considering joining Bemer Group, it’s important to be aware of these complaints. Make sure you do your research and only work with someone you trust before making any decisions.
Are there alternatives to Bemer Group?
There are many other MLM companies that sell health-related products, such as Herbalife, Amway, and Young Living. If you’re interested in joining an MLM company, we recommend doing some research to find one that is a good fit for you.
- Herbalife: Herbalife is an MLM company that sells nutritional supplements, weight loss products, and skincare products.
- Amway: Amway is an MLM company that sells health, beauty, and home care products.
- Young Living: Young Living is an MLM company that sells essential oils and other wellness products.
Is Bemer Group a Scam or Legit?
Bemer Group is a legitimate MLM company that has been in business for over 15 years. The company sells medical devices and skincare products that are backed by some scientific evidence.
However, Bemer Group is not a good opportunity for most people. The company has very high start-up costs, and there is no guarantee that you will make any money working with Bemer Group. In addition, the vast majority of people who join MLM companies lose money.
If you’re looking for a work-at-home opportunity, there are much better options out there than Bemer Group. There are many companies that offer work-at-home jobs with no start-up costs and the potential to earn a full-time income. You can find some of these companies by searching for “work-at-home jobs” on job search websites like Indeed.com or Monster.com.
What to look for in a multi-level marketing company
- A good MLM company should have a product that is in high demand and that people are willing to pay for.
- The company should have a compensation plan that is fair and easy to understand.
- The company should be transparent about its start-up costs and how much you can expect to earn as a brand partner.
- The company should have a good reputation and should not have faced any major complaints or lawsuits.
- The company's products should be backed by scientific evidence.
What to avoid in a multi-level marketing company
- A MLM company that requires you to pay a high start-up fee.
- A MLM company that is not transparent about its start-up costs or how much you can earn as a brand partner.
- A MLM company that has faced multiple complaints or lawsuits from customers or employees.
- A MLM company whose products have not been proven effective by scientific evidence.
Research is crucial
When you’re researching a potential MLM company to join, one of the best sources of information is I Buy I Review. We review these companies and offer our opinion on whether or not we think they’re worth your time.
We also recommend reading our article on MLM scams to learn more about how to spot a scam and protect yourself from becoming a victim.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.