Ariix is one of many multi-level marketing (MLM) companies in existence. It focuses on the sale of health, wellness, beauty and weight loss products. If you’re thinking about joining Ariix as a distributor, you want to know if it’s a legitimate business or a pyramid scheme. In this comprehensive Ariix MLM review, we’ll answer that question for you and tell you everything else you need to know about the company before making your decision.
History of Ariix
Ariix was founded in 2011 by six individuals who all had experience in the direct selling industry, most of that with another health and wellness MLM company, Usana Health Sciences. Ariix is headquartered in Bountiful, Utah, and has offices around the world, including in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea. Ariix sells its products through a network of independent distributors, which it calls members.
According to the company, Ariix was launched with the goal of providing consumers with high-quality health and wellness products that are backed by science and made with only the best ingredients. Ariix also wanted to create an opportunity for people to have their own business and be their own boss.
Ariix is actually an acronym that stands for Ariix: The Right Company, The Right Opportunity, and The Right Time.
What does Ariix Sell?
Ariix sells a variety of health and wellness products in the following categories:
- Supplements: Ariix sells several different types of supplements, including Immune Ariix, which is designed to boost the immune system, and Joint Ariix, which is designed to support joint health.
- Skincare: Ariix’s skincare line includes a number of products designed to improve the appearance of skin, including an anti-aging serum and a brightening cream.
- Weight Loss: Ariix’s weight loss products include a meal replacement shake and an appetite suppressant.
- Personal Care: Ariix’s personal care products include a toothpaste and a deodorant.
- Essential Oils: Ariix sells a line of essential oils that can be used for a variety of purposes, including relaxation and stress relief.
Ariix also sell a number of different bundles that include some or all of the products in the above categories. For example, the Immune Ariix bundle includes three supplements designed to boost immunity, while the Joint Ariix bundle includes three supplements to support joint health.
Ariix manufactures its products in FDA-regulated and GMP-certified facilities. Ariix products are made in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. Ariix also claims to use only the best ingredients in its products, which are sourced from around the world.
Some of Ariix’s products are available in physical stores, while others can only be purchased through Ariix’s website or through one of its independent distributors.
How does Ariix work?
Ariix works by selling its products through a network of independent distributors, who Ariix calls members. Members can earn money in a few different ways, including retail commissions, team commissions and bonuses.
Joining Ariix is actually a two-step process. First, you need to purchase a membership kit, which ranges in price from $59 to $499, depending on the country you live in and the type of membership kit you choose. The membership kit includes Ariix’s product samples, marketing materials and a one-year membership to Ariix.
After you’ve purchased a membership kit, you can then enroll in one of Ariix’s three membership options:
- Preferred Customer: This is the cheapest option and it gives you a 30% discount on all Ariix products. There’s no monthly fee and no minimum purchase required.
- Distributor: This is Ariix’s basic membership option and it costs $49 per month. With this membership, you can earn retail commissions, team commissions and bonuses. You also get a 50% discount on all Ariix products.
- Executive: This is Ariix’s most expensive membership option and it costs $99 per month. With this membership, you can earn retail commissions, team commissions, bonuses and overrides on your downline’s sales. You also get a 50% discount on all Ariix products.
To be eligible to earn commissions, you need to maintain at least a 40 PV (personal volume) each month. PV is the total value of Ariix products that you’ve sold in a month.
How much can you earn with Ariix?
The amount of money you can earn with Ariix depends on a few factors, including your rank, how much Ariix product you sell and how much Ariix product your downline sells. Ariix uses a binary compensation structure, which means you can have two distributors (one on your left team and one on your right team) and an infinite number of levels beneath them.
Ariix members earn commissions when they sell Ariix products to customers and when they sponsor other members who also sell Ariix products. Ariix members can also earn bonuses and overrides on the sales of their downline.
Ariix members are ranked according to their monthly PV, with higher-ranked members earning more money. Ariix’s ranks, from lowest to highest, are:
- Member: 0 to 249 PV.
- Preferred Member: 250 to 999 PV.
- Silver: 1000 to 2499 PV.
- Gold: 2500 to 7499 PV.
- Platinum: 7500 to 14,999 PV.
- Diamond: 15,000+ PV.
As you can see, the Ariix compensation plan is pretty complicated. But basically, the more Ariix products you sell and the more Ariix members you sponsor, the more money you can earn.
Ariix also has a few other ways for members to earn money, including the Fast Start Bonuses, which are one-time bonuses that you can earn when you sponsor new Ariix members, and the Infinity Matching Bonus, which is a monthly bonus that you can earn on the sales of your downline.
Is Ariix a pyramid scheme?
Ariix is not a pyramid scheme. Ariix is a legitimate MLM company that sells real products. Ariix members can earn money by selling Ariix products and by sponsoring other Ariix members. Under a pyramid scheme, members would only make money by recruiting new members into the scheme. Ariix is not a pyramid scheme because its members can earn money without recruiting new members.
However, there are a few things to be aware of before joining Ariix. First, Ariix’s membership fees are pretty high, especially if you want to earn the highest commissions. Second, Ariix’s compensation plan is complicated and it can be difficult to make money with Ariix unless you’re already experienced in MLM. Third, Ariix has faced a few complaints and lawsuits from former members.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Ariix has faced a few complaints and lawsuits.
In 2015, Ariix was accused of being a pyramid scheme by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Ariix denied the accusations and the FTC did not take any action against Ariix.
In 2016, Ariix was again accused of being a pyramid scheme by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Ariix denied the accusations and the BBB did not take any action against Ariix.
In 2016, Ariix was sued by a group of Ariix members who accused Ariix of being a pyramid scheme. However, the lawsuit was later dismissed.
In 2017, Ariix was again sued by a group of former members who also accused Ariix of being a pyramid scheme. However, Ariix denied the accusations and the lawsuit is still pending.
What we like about Ariix
- Ariix is a legitimate MLM company that sells real products.
- Ariix members can earn money by selling Ariix products and by sponsoring other Ariix members.
- Ariix has a few different ways for members to earn money, including the Fast Start Bonuses, Infinity Matching Bonus and rank commissions.
What we don’t like about Ariix
- Ariix’s membership fees are pretty high, especially if you want to earn the highest commissions.
- Ariix’s compensation plan is complicated and it can be difficult to make money with Ariix unless you’re already experienced in MLM.
- Ariix has faced a few complaints and lawsuits from former members.
Are there alternatives to Ariix?
Yes, there are a few alternatives to Ariix.
You could join Amway, which is one of the biggest MLM companies in the world. Amway sells health, beauty and home care products. You can earn money by selling Amway products and by sponsoring other Amway members.
You could also join Herbalife, which is another large MLM company that sells health and wellness products. You can earn money by selling Herbalife products and by sponsoring other Herbalife members.
You could also join Nu Skin, which is an MLM company that focuses on selling anti-aging products. You can earn money by selling Nu Skin products and by sponsoring other Nu Skin members.
So, what do we think about Ariix?
Overall, we think Ariix is a legitimate MLM company that sells real products. However, we also think there are a few things to be aware of before joining Ariix. First, Ariix’s membership fees are pretty high, especially if you want to earn the highest commissions. Second, Ariix’s compensation plan is complicated and it can be difficult to make money with Ariix unless you’re already experienced in MLM. Third, Ariix has faced a few complaints and lawsuits from former members.
We do recommend Ariix if you’re thinking of joining an MLM company, but be sure to do your research. Factors you should explore when research MLM companies:
- How long has the company been in business?
- What do they sell?
- How much does it cost to join?
- What is the compensation plan?
- Are there any complaints or lawsuits against the company?
- Are there any alternatives to the company you’re considering?
One of the best sources of information about MLM companies, and other online money-making opportunities is I Buy I Review. We offer unbiased reviews of MLM companies, internet marketing programs, cryptocurrency opportunities and more. Our goal is to help you make money online, but we also want to be transparent about the risks involved by letting you know if we think the opportunity is legitimate or a scam.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.