If you’re looking for a comprehensive Wink Naturals MLM review, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about this multi-level marketing company that sells a variety of health and wellness products, including who founded it, what products they sell, whether those products are any good, how to join Wink Naturals as a distributor, and the company’s compensation plan. We’ll also explore complaints and lawsuits against Wink Naturals and give our opinion on whether or not it’s a good opportunity. So whether you’re thinking of joining Wink Naturals or just want to learn more about them, keep reading.
Who launched Wink Naturals and when?
Danny Villarreal launched Wink Naturals in 2014. The company has headquarters in Austin, Texas.
After graduating in communications from Buy in 2008, Villarreal co-founded Zarbee’s Naturals, which sold vitamins and supplements. Throughout his career, Villarreal has launched a variety of consumer packaged products that have generated millions of dollars in retail and online sales.
According to the Wink Naturals website, Villarreal launched Wink Naturals because he was “frustrated with the lack of quality and transparency in the health and wellness industry.” He wanted to create a company that would sell high-quality products and be open and transparent about everything they do.
The name Wink comes from the idea of giving someone a “wink” to show that you’re looking out for them. Villarreal says he chose the name because it represents his commitment to helping people live healthier lives.
What products does Wink Naturals sell?
Wink Naturals sells a variety of health and wellness products, including nutrition supplements, skin and hair care, immune support, and kids’ care. Some of their best-selling products include their CBD oil, protein powder, and probiotic supplement.
- Nutrition supplements: Wink Naturals sells a variety of nutrition supplements, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, and probiotics.
- Skin and hair care: Wink Naturals’ skin and hair care products are made with natural ingredients and are designed to improve your complexion and make your hair look healthier.
- Immune support: Wink Naturals’ immune support products are designed to help keep your immune system strong and healthy.
- Protein powder: Wink Naturals’ protein powder is made with whey protein and is designed to help you build muscle and lose fat.
- CBD oil: Wink Naturals’ CBD oil is made with 100% pure cannabidiol and is designed to help with a variety of health issues, including anxiety, pain, and inflammation.
- Probiotic supplement: Wink Naturals’ probiotic supplement is made with 10 different strains of probiotics and is designed to improve digestive health.
- Kids’ care: Wink Naturals’ kids’ care products are made with natural ingredients and are designed to be safe for children. Some of the kids’ products include a chewable vitamin C supplement and a probiotic supplement.
The Wink Naturals website has a lot of information about the ingredients they use in their products and why those ingredients are beneficial. They also have a page dedicated to transparency, where they share information about their manufacturing process, quality control measures, and third-party lab testing.
One thing we like about Wink Naturals is that they seem to be very open and transparent about everything they do. We believe this is important in the health and wellness industry, where there is often a lot of misinformation.
Are Wink Naturals’ products any good?
Wink Naturals’ products have mostly positive reviews online. People seem to like that they use quality ingredients and that the products are effective.
We did find a few negative reviews, but it’s important to remember that not everyone will have the same experience with a product. What works for one person might not work for another.
If you’re thinking of trying Wink Naturals’ products, we recommend doing your own research to see if they might be right for you.
How does Wink Naturals work?
Wink Naturals is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company, which means they sell their products through a network of independent distributors. Distributors make money by selling Wink Naturals’ products and recruiting other people to join the company.
In order to join Wink Naturals as a distributor, you must purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes product samples, marketing materials, and a business plan. The Wink Naturals starter kit costs $99.
Wink Naturals has a compensation plan that pays distributors commissions on the products they sell. Distributors can also earn bonuses for recruiting new members and achieving certain sales goals.
Wink Naturals has ranks for their distributors. There are seven ranks in total, and each rank has its own requirements that must be met in order to achieve it.
The higher your rank, the more money you can earn. Wink Naturals also offers incentives and rewards for achieving certain ranks, such as vacations and car bonuses.
Wink Naturals ranks:
- Independent Consultant: You must have at least 40 PV (personal volume) in a month.
- Senior Consultant: You must have at least 100 PV in a month and three personally enrolled consultants who each have at least 40 PV in a month.
- Director: You must have at least 250 PV in a month and three personally enrolled consultants who each have at least 100 PV in a month.
- Executive Director: You must have at least 500 PV in a month and three personally enrolled consultants who each have at least 250 PV in a month.
- Presidential Director: You must have at least 1,000 PV in a month and three personally enrolled consultants who each have at least 500 PV in a month.
- Ambassador: You must have at least 2,000 PV in a month and three personally enrolled consultants who each have at least 1,000 PV in a month.
- Crown Ambassador: You must have at least 4,000 PV in a month and three personally enrolled consultants who each have at least 2,000 PV in a month.
Wink Naturals also offers:
- A team-building bonus, which pays distributors a percentage of the sales made by the people they recruit.
- A leadership development bonus, which is a monthly bonus paid to distributors who reach certain sales goals.
- A car bonus, which is a monthly bonus paid to distributors who reach certain sales goals and maintain a certain rank for three consecutive months.
- A vacation bonus, which is a yearly bonus paid to distributors who reach certain sales goals and maintain a certain rank for six consecutive months.
Is Wink Naturals a pyramid scheme?
Wink Naturals is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal, and they focus on recruitment rather than selling products. Wink Naturals is a legitimate MLM company that sells quality products.
Wink Naturals has been in business for several years and has a good reputation. The company is also transparent about their compensation plan and how much money distributors can make.
Has Wink Naturals faced any complaints or lawsuits?
We didn’t find any complaints or lawsuits specifically about Wink Naturals. However, we did find a few complaints from people who said they had a negative experience with the company’s distributor program.
Some people said they felt like they were misled about how much money they could make as a distributor. Others said they had difficulty canceling their distributor membership and were charged hidden fees.
If you’re considering joining Wink Naturals as a distributor, we recommend doing your own research to make sure you understand the terms of the program and are comfortable with them.
What we like about Wink Naturals
There are a few things we like about Wink Naturals:
- They seem to be very open and transparent about their ingredients and manufacturing process.
- They have mostly positive reviews online.
- Their products are made with quality ingredients.
- They have a variety of products to choose from.
What we don’t like about Wink Naturals ?
There are also a few things we don’t like about Wink Naturals:
- The company uses multi-level marketing to sell their products, which can be controversial.
- Some people have complained about the Wink Naturals distributor program.
- The company’s products are a bit more expensive than some of their competitors.
Are there alternatives to Wink Naturals?
If you’re interested in health and wellness products, there are plenty of other companies to choose from. Some of our favorite alternatives to Wink Naturals include:
- Viridian Nutrition: Viridian is a UK-based company that sells quality vitamins, minerals, and supplements. They have a wide range of products to choose from, and their prices are very competitive.
- NuLeaf Naturals: NuLeaf is a US-based company that specializes in CBD oil. They have a small but high-quality selection of products, and their prices are very reasonable.
- Garden of Life: Garden of Life is a US-based company that sells vitamins, minerals, supplements, and more. They have a wide range of products to choose from, and their prices are very competitive.
- NaturaLife Labs: NaturaLife is a US-based company that specializes in CBD oil. They have a small but high-quality selection of products, and their prices are very reasonable.
- Pamela’s Products: Pamela’s is a US-based company that specializes in gluten-free and grain-free baking mixes, flours, and more. They have a small but high-quality selection of products, and their prices are very reasonable.
As you can see, there are plenty of alternatives to Wink Naturals. If you’re interested in health and wellness products, we recommend doing your own research to find a company that’s a good fit for you.
Final thoughts on Wink Naturals
We recommend Wink Naturals. We like that the company is open and transparent about their ingredients and manufacturing process. We also like that they have mostly positive reviews online. However, we don’t love that the company uses multi-level marketing to sell their products. If you’re considering joining Wink Naturals as a distributor or purchasing their products, we recommend doing your own research to make sure it’s a good fit for you. We also recommend reading the terms of the distributor program carefully to make sure you understand all the fees and requirements.
Here are some of the reasons to research multi-level marketing companies before joining:
- You may be required to purchase products each month to stay active in the program.
- You may have to pay hidden fees, such as a monthly membership fee.
- You may be pressured to recruit other people into the program.
- There is no guarantee that you will make any money by joining the program.
I Buy I Review is one of your No. 1 sources of information about MLM companies. We review MLMs and other online programs and courses that claim they’ll make you rich. Our goal is to help you separate the wheat from the chaff and avoid scams.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.