Josh Osbourne BAM Review (Legit Or Scam?) | I Buy I Review
Josh Osbourne BAM review: Legit or a Scam?
Making money online is a dream for many people. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to get started or what program to trust. That’s why we’re doing this Josh Osbourne BAM review. We want to help you determine if Bad Ass Marketers is worth your time and money. Created by online entrepreneur Joshua T. Osbourne, BAM aims to teach students how they can run an online business successfully by using lead generation via digital real estate. In other words, you make money by generating customer leads for small businesses. Pretty cool, right? Keep reading our Josh Osbourne BAM review to find out more about who Osbourne is, what you’ll learn in the program, and all the details about BAM!
Who is Joshua T. Osbourne?
Joshua T. Osbourne is an online entrepreneur who has been in the business for over 15 years. He’s the founder of Bad Ass Marketers, but he’s also done a lot of other things in his career. For example, he’s a best-selling author, public speaker, and he’s even been featured on Forbes.com! So, it’s safe to say that Osbourne knows what he’s talking about when it comes to online business and marketing.
Osbourne’s story is pretty inspiring. He started out as a broke college dropout and eventually turned his life around by becoming a self-made millionaire. He attributes his success to hard work, dedication, and of course, learning from the best marketing minds in the industry. And now, he wants to share his knowledge with people who are interested in making money online.
What is BAM?
Bad Ass Marketers, or BAM, is an online course that teaches you how to generate customer leads for small businesses. The program is divided into four main modules:
- Module One: Introduction to Digital Real Estate.
- Module Two: Introduction to Lead Generation.
- Module Three: How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel.
- Module Four: How to Get Paid for Your Leads.
Each module comes with a video training, PDF workbook, and audio files. Osbourne BAM also includes access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and get support from other members.
The goal of Bad Ass Marketers is to teach you how to generate leads for small businesses using digital real estate. Osbourne believes that this is one of the best ways to make money online. In the program, you’ll get access to over 100 training videos that will teach you everything you need to know about digital real estate and lead generation.
What does Bad Ass Marketers teach?
Bad Ass Marketers teaches:
- Web development and web design: You’ll learn how to create websites that generate leads for businesses.
- Search Engine Optimization: You’ll learn how to optimize your website for the search engines so that you can get more traffic and make more money.
- Email marketing: You’ll learn how to use email marketing to build relationships with potential customers and generate leads.
- Facebook ads: You’ll learn how to use Facebook ads to get more leads for your business.
- Google AdWords: You’ll learn how to use Google AdWords to get more traffic and make more money.
- Sales strategies: You’ll learn how to close deals and make sales.
- Marketing strategies: You’ll learn how to market your business effectively.
- Conversion optimization: You’ll learn how to convert your website visitors into customers and make more sales.
What is digital real estate?
Digital real estate is any type of online property that you can use to generate leads for businesses. This could be a website, blog, or even a social media account. The idea is that you drive traffic to your digital real estate and then capture leads by getting people to sign up for your email list or fill out a contact form.
Once you have a database of leads, you can then sell these leads to businesses. This is how Osbourne BAM teaches you to make money. By generating leads for businesses, you can earn a commission on each lead that you sell.
What is lead generation?
Lead generation is the process of generating leads for businesses. This can be done through a variety of methods, but the most common method is through digital real estate. As we mentioned above, digital real estate is any type of online property that you can use to generate leads for businesses. The idea is that you drive traffic to your digital real estate and then capture leads by getting people to sign up for your email list or fill out a contact form.
Osbourne BAM teaches you how to generate leads for businesses using digital real estate. In the program, you’ll get access to over 100 training videos that will teach you everything you need to know about digital real estate and lead generation.
Ways a website or blog can generate leads include:
- Search Engine Optimization: Getting your website or blog to rank high in the search engines for keywords related to your business.
- Content Marketing: Creating valuable content that helps solve the problems of your target audience.
- Social Media Marketing: Using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to drive traffic to your website or blog.
- Paid Advertising: Using paid advertising methods like Google AdWords or Facebook Ads to drive traffic to your website or blog.
- Email Marketing: Building an email list of subscribers and then sending them valuable information that helps them solve their problems.
- Asking visitors to subscribe to a newsletter: This is a great way to capture leads without asking for too much information up front.
- Offering a free downloadable PDF: This is a great lead magnet that you can offer in exchange for an email address.
- Running a contest or giveaway: People love free stuff! Running a contest or giveaway is a great way to get people to sign up for your email list.
- Featuring a contact form prominently on the website.
- Running ads that encourage people to fill out a contact form.
How much does Bad Ass Marketers cost?
The cost of Bad Ass Marketers varies depending on how you pay for it. You can either pay in full, which costs $997, or you can make three payments of $397. Osbourne also offers a money-back guarantee, so if you’re not happy with the program, you can get your money back within 60 days.
What are the pros and cons of Bad Ass Marketers?
- You can make a lot of money by generating leads for businesses.
- The program is chock-full of valuable information on digital real estate and lead generation.
- The program is updated regularly with new training videos, resources, and templates.
- Osbourne offers a money-back guarantee, so you can get your money back if you’re not happy with the program.
- The cost of the program may be too expensive for some people.
- You need to have a certain level of technical skills to be able to implement what you learn in the program.
- Some of the methods taught in the program may take time to see results.
What is the Bad Ass Marketers process?
The Bad Ass Marketers process is simple.
- Step one: Sign up for the program and create your account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll have access to the training videos, resources and templates.
- Step two: Watch the training videos and learn about digital real estate and lead generation. You can learn at your own pace and go back and watch the videos as many times as you want.
- Step three: Implement what you’ve learned by creating your own digital real estate and generating leads for businesses. Osbourne provides all the resources and templates you need to get started.
- Step four: Make money! You’ll make money by generating leads for businesses.
Are there alternatives to BAM?
If you’re not interested in Bad Ass Marketers, there are other programs out there that can teach you about online business and marketing. For example, the Wealthy Affiliate program offers comprehensive training on how to build a successful online business. Click here to read my review of Wealthy Affiliate on I Buy I Review. Wealthy Affiliate is a more affordable option than Bad Ass Marketers, and it doesn’t require you to generate leads for small businesses. However, it does take longer to see results with Wealthy Affiliate than with BAM. So, it really depends on what you’re looking for in an online business program.
Other options include:
- Affilorama: Affilorama is a training program that teaches you how to make money through affiliate marketing.
- Project Life Mastery: Project Life Mastery is a comprehensive self-development program that can teach you how to build a successful online business.
- My Top Tier Business: My Top Tier Business is a training program that teaches you how to make money by building an email list.
- Digital Altitude: Digital Altitude is a training program that teaches you how to make money through affiliate marketing.
- eCom Success Academy: eCom Success Academy is a training program that teaches you how to make money by selling products online.
- MOBE: MOBE is a training program that teaches you how to make money through affiliate marketing.
- Tai Lopez: Tai Lopez is a training program that teaches you how to make money by investing in real estate.
- The Millionaire Fastlane: The Millionaire Fastlane is a book that teaches you how to make money by creating a successful business.
- Six Figure Mentors: Six Figure Mentors is a training program that teaches you how to make money by becoming a digital marketing consultant.
- Sam Ovens: Sam Ovens is a training program that teaches you how to make money by starting your own consulting business.
- Expert Secrets: Expert Secrets is a book that teaches you how to make money by selling products and services online.
Which online business program is right for you?
It really depends on what you're looking for in an online business program. If you want to learn about digital real estate and lead generation, then Bad Ass Marketers is a good option. However, if you're not interested in those topics or you're looking for a more affordable option, then Wealthy Affiliate might be a better choice. And as noted, there are other programs out there that can teach you about online business and marketing, so it really depends on what you're looking for. Do some research and decide which program is right for you.
When researching online training programs, it's important to read reviews from people who have actually taken the program. I Buy I Review is one of your best sources of information on online programs and courses. We buy programs and then review them to determine if they're worth your time and money.This will give you a better idea of what the program is actually like and whether or not it's a good fit for you. You can also check out the program's website and read through the sales page to get an idea of what the program is all about. And if you have any questions, be sure to contact the program's customer support to get answers.Is BAM a Scam or Legit?
Now that you know more about Bad Ass Marketers, it's time to decide if it's a scam or legit. Here's a quick rundown of what we think:
- Bad Ass Marketers is a legitimate training program that can teach you about digital real estate and lead generation.
- The program is created by Joshua T. Osbourne, who is a successful online entrepreneur.
- The program offers video training on how to generate customer leads for small businesses.
- The cost of the program is $997, which is a bit pricey but not unreasonable for a high-quality training program.
- The pros of the program include the quality of the training and the fact that it's taught by a successful online entrepreneur.
- The cons of the program include the cost and the fact that it's only available in English.
After doing our research, we have come to the conclusion that Bad Ass Marketers is a legitimate program. Osbourne is a successful online entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience, and he provides valuable information in his course. While the cost of the program is high, you do get a lot of value for your money. And, if you're not happy with the program, you can always get your money back with Osbourne's 60-day money-back guarantee.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.