There’s no doubt that multi-level marketing (MLM) is a controversial way to make money. Some people swear by it, while others think it’s nothing more than a pyramid scheme. So, what’s the truth about Vasayo MLM? Is it a legitimate opportunity to make money or just another scam? In this comprehensive Vasayo MLM review, we’ll take an in-depth look at this company and its products, how it works, and whether or not it’s a good fit for you. We’ll also compare Vasayo to other MLMs on the market so you can decide if it’s the right choice for you.
History of Vasayo
Vasayo is a multi-level marketing company that was founded in 2016 by Dallin Larsen. Vasayo sells health and wellness products through a network of independent distributors, or “coaches.”
The goal of Vasayo is to help people improve their health and quality of life by providing products that are safe, effective, and easy to use. Vasayo’s products are designed to address specific health concerns, such as energy levels, sleep quality, immunity, and brain function.
Dallin Larsen is the founder and CEO of Vasayo. He has over 25 years of experience in direct sales and marketing, and he is a two-time recipient of the Direct Selling Association’s prestigious “Ethos” award. His wife, Karree, Karree, is Vasayo’s Chief Vision Officer. She is a former elementary school teacher and has a passion for helping children and families.
Previously they had founded MonaVie, which was another MLM that sold juice supplements. Vasayo was created with the goal of being a more sustainable and ethical company than MonaVie, which went into foreclosure in 2015 after defaulting on a $182 million loan. Jenuesse Global, another MLM company, acquired MonaVie’s assets in 2016.
Products sold by Vasayo
Vasayo sells health and wellness products that are designed to address specific health concerns. Vasayo sells health and wellness products in five main categories:
- Energy: Vasayo’s Energy products are designed to help you feel more energized and productive. Vasayo’s Energy products include energy shots, energy strips, and an energy gel.
- Sleep: Vasayo’s Sleep products are designed to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Vasayo’s Sleep products include a sleep spray and a sleep supplement.
- Immunity: Vasayo’s Immunity products are designed to help you boost your immune system and fight off sickness. Vasayo’s Immunity products include an immunity supplement and an immunity spray.
- Brain: Vasayo’s Brain products are designed to help you improve your memory, focus, and concentration. Vasayo’s Brain products include a brain supplement and a brain spray.
- Nutrition: Vasayo’s Nutrition products are designed to help you get the nutrients your body needs. Vasayo’s Nutrition products include a nutrition shake and a nutrition bar.
Vasayo also sells skincare products, which are designed to help you reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. Vasayo’s skincare products include a serum, a cream, and an eye gel.
Vasayo claims that its products are safe, effective, and easy to use. Vasayo also claims that its products are backed by science and have been clinically proven to work. Vasayo has conducted over 20 clinical studies on its products that show they are effective. Vasayo’s products are sold in over 50 countries and have been featured in magazines such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Shape.
The Vasayo product line has received mixed reviews. Some people say that Vasayo’s products are effective and easy to use, while others say that they don’t see any results from using Vasayo’s products.
Vasayo does have a 60-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with Vasayo’s products, you can return them within 60 days for a full refund.
How does Vasayo work?
Vasayo works by selling products through a network of independent distributors, or "coaches." Vasayo coaches sell products to customers and earn commissions on their sales. They also earn commissions on the sales of coaches they recruit to join Vasayo. Vasayo coaches can earn five different types of commissions:
- Retail Commissions: Vasayo coaches earn a 20% commission on products they sell to customers.
- Fast Start Commissions: Vasayo coaches earn a 40% commission on products sold by the coaches they recruit during their first 30 days with Vasayo.
- Leadership Commissions: Vasayo coaches earn a commission on the sales of coaches they recruit, as well as the sales of the coaches those recruits recruit. Vasayo pays leadership commissions up to seven levels deep.
- Global Pool Bonuses: Vasayo coaches can earn bonuses from a pool of money that Vasayo sets aside each month. Vasayo coaches earn a percentage of the global pool bonus based on their rank in Vasayo.
- Matching Bonuses: Vasayo coaches can earn bonuses when they help the coaches they recruit reach certain sales goals. Vasayo will match a coach’s commissions up to 100%.
How do you join Vasayo?
To join Vasayo, you must purchase a starter kit. Vasayo’s starter kits range in price from $99 to $499. The more expensive starter kits come with more products and higher commissions. Vasayo also requires coaches to maintain a minimum monthly product order of 50 PV, or “personal volume.” PV is the equivalent of $50 in sales. Vasayo coaches who don’t meet their minimum monthly PV requirement will have their commissions reduced.
Vasayo is a multi-level marketing company, so it’s important to note that there is some risk involved in joining Vasayo. Vasayo coaches are not employees of Vasayo and do not receive any guaranteed income. coaches are only compensated for the products they sell and the coaches they recruit. Vasayo also has a strict policy against coaching people who are not interested in joining Vasayo. If Vasayo finds out that a coach is coercing people into joining, that coach will be terminated from Vasayo.
Is Vasayo a pyramid scheme?
No, Vasayo is not a pyramid scheme. Vasayo is a legitimate multi-level marketing company that sells products that are backed by science. Vasayo coaches can earn commissions on the sales of products they sell and the coaches they recruit. In a pyramid scheme, there is no product and participants only make money by recruiting new members.
Has Vasayo faced any complaints or lawsuits?
Vasayo has faced some complaints and lawsuits. In 2016, Vasayo was sued by a group of coaches who claimed that Vasayo was operating a pyramid scheme. The lawsuit was ultimately dismissed. Vasayo has also received some complaints about its products not being effective and its starter kits being too expensive. However, Vasayo has a 60-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with Vasayo’s products, you can return them within 60 days for a full refund.
What we like about Vasayo
There are a few things we like about Vasayo:
- Vasayo’s products are backed by science.
- Vasayo offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Vasayo also has a low monthly minimum PV requirement, which is the equivalent of $50 in sales.
What we don’t like about Vasayo
There are also a few things we don’t like about Vasayo:
- Vasayo’s products are expensive.
- Vasayo has a strict policy against coaching people who are not interested in joining Vasayo.
- Vasayo coaches are not employees of Vasayo and do not receive any guaranteed income.
Alternatives to Vasayo
If you’re interested in joining a multi-level marketing company but don’t want to join Vasayo, there are plenty of other options to choose from. Some other popular multi-level marketing companies include Beachbody, Herbalife, and Mary Kay.
Before you join any multi-level marketing company, it’s important to do your own research. Make sure you understand how the company works and what the risks are before you sign up.
Vasayo is a legitimate multi-level marketing company, but it’s not for everyone. Vasayo coaches are not employees of Vasayo and do not receive any guaranteed income. If you’re interested in joining Vasayo, make sure you understand the risks involved before you sign up. We recommend Vasayo if you’re interested in joining a multi-level marketing company and are comfortable with the risks involved. Vasayo’s products are backed by science, and the company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. Vasayo also has a low monthly minimum PV requirement, which is the equivalent of $50 in
A good source of information on MLM companies and other online programs and courses is I Buy I Review. Our passion is reviewing these companies and programs so we can give you our unbiased opinion on whether we consider them to be legitimate or a scam. We also provide information on other ways to make money online so you can find the best fit for you.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.