Joy Organics Review: Is This CBD Company Legitimate or a Scam?
CBD oil is one of the latest trends in the wellness industry, and Joy Organics is one of the most popular CBD companies around. Joy Organics was created to develop and sell premium CBD products, and they claim that they have set the standard for manufacturing, testing, and quality. But is Joy Organics a legitimate company? Is it worth becoming an affiliate? In this comprehensive Joy Organics review, we’ll answer all of your questions and more. You’ll learn about who founded Joy Organics, what products they offer, how their compensation plan works, whether they’ve faced any complaints or lawsuits, what we like (and don’t like) about them, and alternatives to Joy Organics.
History of Joy Organics
Joy Organics was founded in 2018 by Joy Smith, her husband Todd Smith, and their son Gerrid Smith. Joy has a long history in the wellness industry; she’s a former competitive bodybuilder and nutritionist who has been involved in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years.
Why did Joy Smith co-found Joy Organics? In Joy’s own words:
“I was looking for an all-natural solution to my insomnia and chronic pain. My search for relief led me to CBD oil. I tried several products, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. That’s when my family and I decided to create Joy Organics.”
After Joy tried several different CBD products and wasn’t getting the results she wanted, she decided to create her own line of CBD products. Joy Organics was born out of Joy’s frustration with the lack of quality control in the CBD industry.
As a co-founder, Joy’s husband, Todd, is also passionate about CBD oil. He has over 25 years of experience in the business world, and he brings his expertise to Joy Organics.
What is CBD oil?
CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it’s a compound found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is non-psychoactive, which means it won’t get you “high.” CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and then diluting it with a carrier oil, such as MCT oil or hemp seed oil.
CBD oil is thought to offer a variety of health benefits, including reducing anxiety and inflammation, alleviating pain, and improving sleep. Joy Organics CBD oil is designed to be taken sublingually (under the tongue), and it comes in four different potency levels: 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 2500mg.
CBD oil has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. It was first isolated in the 1940s, and since then, scientists have been studying its potential health benefits. CBD oil only became widely available on the market in the last few years, as more and more companies have begun selling it.
The legality of CBD oil depends on where it’s derived from. CBD oil can be made from either hemp or marijuana. Hemp-derived CBD oil is legal in all 50 states, while marijuana-derived CBD oil is only legal in states with medical or recreational marijuana laws. Joy Organics only uses hemp-derived CBD oil in their products.
What products does Joy Organics sell?
Joy Organics sells a wide variety of CBD products, including tinctures, gummies, topicals, energy drinks, pet products, and more. All of Joy Organics’ products are THC-free and made with premium CBD oil that is sourced from organic, USA-grown hemp. Joy Organics is one of the few companies
- CBD tinctures: Joy Organics offers CBD tinctures in four different potencies: 250 mg, 500 mg, 1000 mg, and 1500 mg. Tinctures are a great way to get your daily dose of CBD, and Joy Organics’ tinctures are designed to be easy to use. Simply place a few drops under your tongue and hold for 30-60 seconds before swallowing. Joy Organics’ tinctures are available in four different flavors: mint, orange, lemon, and unflavored.
- CBD gummies: Joy Organics’ CBD gummies are a delicious way to get your daily dose of CBD. Each gummy contains 10 mg of CBD, and there are 30 gummies in each bottle. Joy Organics’ gummies are available in two different flavors: citrus and strawberry.
- CBD topicals: Joy Organics offers CBD salves, balms, and creams. Their CBD salve is designed to soothe muscles and joints, while their CBD balm can be used to moisturize and protect the skin. Joy Organics’ CBD creams are available in two different formulations: one for daytime use and one for nighttime use.
- CBD energy drinks: Joy Organics’ CBD energy drinks are a great way to get a boost of energy and CBD all in one. Each can of Joy Organics’ energy drink contains 50 mg of CBD and 100 mg of caffeine. Joy Organics’ energy drinks are available in two different flavors: green apple and peach mango.
- CBD pet products: Joy Organics offers CBD dog treats and CBD oil for pets. Their CBD dog treats are available in two different formulas: one for small dogs and one for large dogs. Joy Organics’ CBD oil for pets is available in three different potencies: 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1000 mg.
- CBD isolate: Joy Organics also sells CBD isolate, which is a 99% pure CBD powder. CBD isolate can be used to make your own CBD products or add it to your favorite foods and beverages. Joy Organics’ CBD isolate is available in two different sizes: 1 gram and 2 grams.
How does Joy Organics’ affiliate program work?
An affiliate is someone who promotes Joy Organics’ products in exchange for a commission on all sales. Joy Organics offers a 25% commission on all sales, as well as lifetime commissions and an aggressive bonus program. Joy Organics’ affiliate program is designed to be easy to use and track sales. Simply sign up for an account and generate a unique affiliate link. Then, share your link with your friends and family and start earning commissions on all sales.
Joy Organics’ compensation plan is designed to be easy to understand and use. Simply sign up for an account and generate a unique affiliate link. Then, share your link with your friends and family and start earning commissions on all sales.
Joy Organics uses a network of third-party affiliates to promote their products. When a customer clicks on one of these affiliate links and makes a purchase, Joy Organics pays the affiliate a commission. The amount of the commission depends on the amount of sales generated.
How to join Joy Organics as an affiliate?
Joining Joy Organics as an affiliate is easy. Simply create an account on their website and you'll be able to start promoting Joy Organics' products right away. As an affiliate, you'll be able to earn a commission on all sales that you generate. Joy Organics also offers a lifetime commission program, as well as an aggressive bonus program.
In order to join Joy Organics as an affiliate, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid email address. You will also need to create an account on Joy Organics' website.
It is free to become an affiliate. There are no monthly fees or minimum sales requirements.
Joy Organics pays its affiliates through PayPal. Payments are made on a monthly basis and you must have a minimum balance of $100 in order to receive a payout.
Is Joy Organics legitimate?
Yes, Joy Organics is a legitimate company that sells CBD products. Joy Smith is a well-known figure in the CBD industry and the company has been featured in several major publications, including Forbes, Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post. Joy Organics is a member of the National Hemp Association and the Colorado Hemp Association. Joy Organics is also a verified merchant on the Better Business Bureau.
How about complaints or lawsuits?
Joy Organics has faced very few complaints or lawsuits since it was founded in 2017. The majority of these complaints have been resolved.
Some of the complaints and lawsuits:
- Joy Organics has been accused of using misleading marketing practices.
- Joy Organics was sued for allegedly selling CBD products that contained trace amounts of THC. The lawsuit was later settled out of court.
- Joy Organics has been accused of being a pyramid scheme. However, Joy Organics is not a pyramid scheme. Under a pyramid scheme, affiliates are only paid when they recruit new affiliates. Joy Organics pays its affiliates based on sales, not recruitment.
- Joy Organics has been accused of being a scam. However, Joy Organics is a legitimate company that sells CBD products.
What we like about Joy Organics?
There are several things that we like about Joy Organics, including the following:
- Joy Smith is a well-known and respected figure in the CBD industry.
- Joy Organics is a member of the National Hemp Association and the Colorado Hemp Association.
- Joy Organics is a verified merchant on the Better Business Bureau.
- Joy Organics offers a wide range of CBD products, including tinctures, topicals, edibles, and pet products.
- Joy Organics offers a 25% commission on all sales, as well as lifetime commissions and an aggressive bonus program.
- Joy Organics pays its affiliates through PayPal. Payments are made on a monthly basis and you must have a minimum balance of $100 in order to receive a payout.
What we don’t like about Joy Organics
- Joy Organics is a bit more expensive than some other CBD brands.
- Joy Organics only ships to the United States and does not offer international shipping.
Are there alternatives to Joy Organics?
There are many other great CBD companies out there that sell similar products to Joy Organics. Some of our favorites include:
- Lazarus Naturals
- Charlotte’s Web
- Hemp Bombs
Do we recommend the Joy Organics affiliate program?
Yes, we do recommend Joy Organics as a great CBD affiliate program to join. Joy Organics is a legitimate company with a great reputation. They offer a wide range of CBD products and pay their affiliates very well. If you’re looking for an affiliate program to promote, Joy Organics is a great option.
It’s important to thoroughly research a company if you’re thinking of joining as an affiliate. There are a lot of scams out there. But thankfully, Joy Organics is not one of them.
I Buy I Review is your No. 1 source of information on online money-making opportunities like Joy Organics. We review companies and programs like Joy Organics to help you decide if they’re worth your time and effort.
We’ll never tell you to join a company or program that we don’t believe in. That’s not how we operate. We only recommend companies and programs that we believe are legitimate and have the potential to be profitable for our readers.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.