Douglas James has been marketing online for over 15 years. Douglas James is the founder of DouglasJamesMarketing.com, which offers courses on how to market your business and grow your profits. Many people are wondering if Douglas James Marketing Courses are legit or scams?
We did an in-depth review and found that Douglas James Marketing Courses can be worth it for some entrepreneurs, but others might not find any value from them at all. Keep reading to find out more about Douglas James and his programs.
Who is Douglas James?
Douglas James is a successful entrepreneur who has been marketing online for over 15 years. The founder of DouglasJamesMarketing.com and DouglasJamesSEO.com started out as a DJ before moving his career into internet marketing full time in 2002. He now runs multiple business from home offices around the world. Douglas believes you don’t need to be a genius to make money from home, you just need the right training and Douglas James Marketing Courses can help give it to you.
What is included in the Douglas James Marketing course?
Douglas James Marketing Courses are designed for both beginner marketers as well as more experienced ones who want to take their skills to the next level. DouglasJamesMarketing offers over 100 different video series on how to make money online and market your business. Douglas believes that you don’t need any experience at all, just a desire and passion for wanting to be successful online, and Douglas James Marketing Courses can be worth it for some entrepreneurs!
Before we get started...
There are many Douglas James courses to choose from depending on what type of marketer you want to become. For example:
- Affiliate Mastery Course ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want more traffic, leads and sales to their offers. Douglas James Marketing Courses teaches students how they can get more traffic, leads and sales with less work through proven affiliate marketing strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to get more traffic, leads and sales for their website or business.
- Social Media Mastery Course ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering social media marketing strategies that will help them get more traffic, leads and sales for their business.
- Email Marketing Mastery ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering email marketing strategies that will help them increase the size of their email list, drive more traffic and make more sales for their business.
- Google Adwords Mastery ($3,997): This course is designed to help marketers master Google’s advertising platform (AdWords) that has over 14 million businesses and agencies competing for clicks. It teaches students the latest strategies to get more traffic, leads and sales from Adwords.
- Google Analytics Mastery ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering analytics that will help them track their progress, find which websites are generating the most traffic and how to stay on top of their competition. It teaches students how they can use analytics data for better business decisions.
- WordPress Mastery Course ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering one of the most popular website platforms on the internet that is also free, easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Are Douglas James Marketing courses worth it?
Douglas James Marketing courses can be worth it for some entrepreneurs, but others might not find any value from them.
Some people will invest their time and money into Douglas James courses because they believe he is an expert in online marketing who knows how to make money online through his training programs. They may also get Douglas James’s personal connecting with the courses to make them feel more trustworthy and legit.
However, some may find Douglas James Marketing Courses are not worth it because they don’t really offer anything new or different from other online marketing companies that teach similar information at a lower cost. They may also be put off by Douglas’s approach on how to market your business and Douglas James Marketing courses may not be the best fit for them.
Is Douglas legitimate or a scam?
It’s hard to say whether Douglas James is a scam or legit, but there are some red flags in Douglas’ marketing approach that you should watch out for when deciding whether DouglasJamesMarketing.com is worth it.
Red flags in Douglas’ marketing approach include his video approach on how to market your business, his lack of transparency about his own background and the courses are not supported by any testimonials or proof that anyone has actually made money from the courses.
Douglas makes it sound like you can make a ton of money with zero work just by following his advice. He claims you can get rich by just following his simple online marketing strategies, but doesn’t really say what students would actually be doing to make money. Douglas does mention that he’s been working with some of the biggest names in business and has helped them generate more traffic for their websites using Google Adwords, which is why Douglas James Marketing costs $3,997. Douglas claims he will share the “secret” to his success with you, but never actually tells anyone what this secret is.
Douglas also doesn’t disclose information about himself or where he lives in his marketing videos. DouglasJamesMarketing.com is based in the U.S., but Douglas doesn’t tell you where he lives or any other personal details about himself. He fails to provide proof that anyone has actually made money from his courses.
Douglas also fails to disclose his credentials on DouglasJamesMarketing and if he is even an expert in online marketing or not! Douglas does say that you will learn how he made over $100 million using Google Adwords for his clients, but Douglas never says why he’s qualified to teach you how to do this.
Overall, I would recommend avoiding Douglas’ courses at all cost. The course isn’t worth $3,997 and Douglas’ lack of transparency is a deal breaker.
If that isn’t enough. Douglas will ask you for over $10,000 if you want support. Yes, that’s right – the $4,000 you give him is for video access only. $10,000 to get in his Facebook group! Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
His prices go even higher. Up to $25,000 for his team to directly help you beyond the Facebook group. Finally, you can spend $50,000 if you want him to do the work for you. Yikes!
Learn about other online training programs
If you’re interested in getting involved in Internet marketing, I Buy I Review is your top source of information. We buy programs and then review them, so you get the truth about which ones are really worth it. Douglas James courses might not be a scam, but they’re definitely overpriced and Douglas’ marketing approach is just plain annoying.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.