Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch Review: Legitimate or a Scam?
If you are looking for a way to learn how to create your own online course from scratch, Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch might be the solution. Danielle has been teaching people about creating and selling their own courses on Udemy for years. She just recently launched her new program that teaches you everything she knows about this process in a step-by-step manner.
In this review, we will take an in-depth look at Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch and see if it is legitimate or a scam. We will examine Danielle’s training program and go over what you can expect to learn from it. We will also take a look at the pros and cons of Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch so that we can see if this is something worth investing in or not.
Let’s start by taking an in-depth look at Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch and Danielle herself.
Who is Danielle Leslie?
Danielle Leslie is a popular Udemy teacher who has been creating and selling her own online courses for years. Danielle teaches people how to create their own course on platforms like Udemy, Teachable, Skillshare or Creative Live with ease. She also shows them how they can sell that course once it’s done so that you can make money. Danielle has been doing this for years and knows everything there is to know about creating courses online, so she makes a great resource for anyone who wants to learn how to do it themselves.
Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch comes with over 40 lectures that are organized into the following six modules:
- Module #01: Danielle’s Story. Danielle begins by sharing her own story about why she started creating courses on Udemy. She also talks a little bit about how Udemy works and what it takes to create your own course there. She quickly moves onto talking about the benefits of teaching online, such as the freedom it gives you. She also talks about how she makes money from teaching online and what types of income she generates from her course on Udemy.
- Module #02: Creating Your Own Course. Danielle begins this module by talking a little bit more about why being an instructor on Udemy is so great. She goes on to say that Udemy not only allows you to create your own course, but also gives you access to tools for creating it. She then shows us how she created her very first course on Udemy and what type of content was included. She talks about how important it is to come up with a good course name, what your title should be and how to format it.
- Module #03: Creating Your Udemy Course. Danielle begins this module by talking about the importance of creating an amazing course introduction video. She also shares examples of other instructor’s introductions to give you some ideas on how to create yours. She explains why it’s important that your entire course is filled with quality content and what types of topics students are looking for. She discusses the importance of creating high-quality videos for your course and how to make them engaging. She also shares some information on why it’s important that you create a good FAQ video.
- Module #04: Creating Your First Lecture. Danielle begins this module by talking about the benefits of planning out your course before jumping into it, such as being organized and hitting all of the points you want to cover. She then gives us some ideas on what we should and shouldn’t include in our course syllabus. Danielle also discusses where to find images and graphics to use in your videos. She talks about the importance of creating lesson plans that outline what each video will cover, why people should watch it and what they should do after watching it.
- Module #05: Creating Your Second Lecture. Danielle begins this module by talking about why it’s important that your course has a great introduction, such as how it will impact the rest of your lectures. She then explains why you need to create “mini-lectures” in order to keep students engaged. Danielle then shows us how to create a second lecture and what types of things you should include in it, such as videos that students can watch or quizzes they need to take. She discusses the importance of having “challenges” for students to take part in, such as creating a video or writing an essay.
- Module #06: Creating Podcasts. Danielle begins this module by talking about why creating a podcast for your students might be beneficial. She then shares different types of podcasts students and how you can use them. Danielle then shows us how to create our own podcast and what to include in it.
- Module #07: Creating Your Third Lecture. Danielle begins this module by talking about different types of presentations, such as PowerPoint presentations and how they can be beneficial to your course. She then goes over why it’s important to create a presentation that includes all of the information you want students to learn from one lecture. She shows how to create a presentation and what types of things we should include on each slide. Danielle then talks about how to create an interactive quiz using PowerPoint and shares screenshots of what her own one looks like.
- Module #08: Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch Review. Danielle begins this module by sharing some screenshots on how she sets up a training within her course and talks about what you should include in each section, such as the title, instructions for students and links to where they can download any resources needed to complete it. She then demonstrates how to create our own training and what types of things we should include in it, such as the title, instructions on what they need to do before watching/listening to your video or reading any information about a certain topic. Danielle talks about how having student testimonials in your course is beneficial. She then talks about why it’s important to include a Q&A section within an online course and shows us how she sets hers up using Google Forms. Danielle also explains the difference between email marketing and text messaging marketing before sharing some screenshots of the marketing campaigns she created for her course. Danielle wraps up the module with a video on how to promote your course using Facebook ads, which include screenshots of her ad campaign before ending this training session.
What you can expect to learn
Danielle teaches everything she knows about creating an effective training program in her step-by-step video course. She is known for her detailed approach to teaching and creating courses, which you can expect to learn in Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch.
She has been doing online training programs since before Udemy existed so she knows exactly what works when it comes to creating your own course that your audience will want to buy. Her course teaches everything she knows about creating online courses so you can start selling yours without any issues.
That is all Danielle teaches in Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch, so there isn’t too much content. This means the training program might not be suitable if you are looking for something in-depth. She does have a free course about creating your own Udemy courses, but her comprehensive training program is more expensive than what you would expect to pay on average for online training programs, which means it might not be the best option if you are looking to start this business fast without spending too much money upfront.
On the other hand, Danielle’s course might be worth it if you are looking for its complete method of creating an online course from scratch. It is not common to find Udemy experts who teach everything they know about the platform in a step-by-step manner like Danielle does, which means Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch could definitely save you some time if you are looking for an easy way to learn Danielle’s approach to creating courses.
Pros and Cons of Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch
The pros of Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch are that it teaches everything Danielle knows about creating courses on Udemy, which is a great way to learn how you can start this business without spending too much money upfront. Danielle also has years of experience with the Udemy platform so she definitely knows what works when it comes to designing your own course. Danielle also has a step-by-step plan for creating your own course which you can follow, especially if this is one of the first courses that you are designing.
The cons of Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch are its expensive price tag, lack of in-depth knowledge and Danielle doesn’t give tips on how to write your course content. Danielle’s approach is different from most online training programs when it comes to creating courses.
Is it Legit or a Scam?
Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch is not a scam and Danielle’s training program does teach her method of creating courses on Udemy.
However, Danielle’s course might be more expensive than what you would expect to pay for an online training program. Her step-by-step plan is easy to follow and it could definitely save you some time if you are looking for Danielle’s complete method of creating courses on Udemy.
Danielle has years of experience with the Udemy platform so she definitely knows what works when it comes to designing your course, but her technique might not be what you are looking for if you want something more in-depth. Danielle’s course doesn’t go over how to write your own content, so you will need to learn that part on your own, which might be a problem if you don’t know where to start or what topics would work best when it comes to creating courses online.
I Buy I Review: Your No. 1 sours of information about online training programs
We hope you found our review of Danielle Leslie: Course From Scratch helpful. I Buy I Review buys a variety of online training programs and then reviews them to determine if they’re legitimate or a scam.