Cabi is one of the more unique multi-level marketing companies because it sells women’s clothing for work and weekend wear. And because it’s an MLM, you may be thinking of joining Cabi as one of the company’s distributors. Be sure to read our Cabi MLM review to discover everything you everything you need to know about the company, including whether we think it’s a pyramid scheme. You’ll also learn who launched Cabi and when, what types of women’s clothing the company sells, how Cabi works, how to join Cabi and the company’s compensation plan, whether the company has faced any complaints or lawsuits, what we like about Cabi and what we don’t like, and alternatives to Cabi.
History of Cabi
Cabi was founded in 2002 after clothing designer Carol Anderson and management consultant Kimberly Inskeep got together and realized there was a growing need for stylish clothing that fit a busy woman’s lifestyle. The journey of Cabi (Carol Anderson by invitation) began with Anderson, Inskeep and 10 co-founders. Their mission was simple: to help every Cabi Girl look and feel her best.
Since then, Cabi has become more than just a clothing company. It’s a sisterhood of women who support and inspire each other to be the best they can be. Cabi is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has over 100,000 Cabi Stylists in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
Who are the 10 co-founders with Anderson and Inskeep?
- Suzanne Eisenbrand
- Cynthia Mertensmeyer
- Maryjo Valder
- Syd Ryan
- Karen Kohlan
- Susie Anderson
- Janet Hankinson
- Anne Hunter
- Kim Carpenter
- Linda Nelson
What does Cabi sell?
Cabi sells women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories. The company has a wide range of styles to suit every woman’s taste, including workwear, casual wear, party dresses, and more. The company has four main collections: Cabi Spring, Cabi Fall, Cabi Holiday, and Cabi Resort. Each collection features clothing that is stylish and versatile, and can be mixed and matched to create different looks. Cabi’s clothing is designed to fit a woman’s body, and the company offers a wide range of sizes, from 00 to 24.
Here are the four main collections:
- Cabi Spring: The Cabi Spring collection features light, airy dresses and tops in pastel colors.
- Cabi Fall: The Cabi Fall collection features rich, autumnal colors and cozy layers.
- Cabi Holiday: The Cabi Holiday collection features festive party dresses and sparkling jewelry.
- Cabi Resort: The Cabi Resort collection features vacation-ready dresses, tops, and swimwear.
- Dresses: Cabi’s dresses are perfect for work, weekends, and special occasions. The company offers a wide range of styles, from casual sundresses to elegant evening gowns.
- Tops: Cabi’s tops are designed to flatter a woman’s body and can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Bottoms: Cabi’s bottoms include skirts, pants, and shorts in a variety of styles and colors.
- Outerwear: Cabi’s outerwear includes jackets, coats, and wraps that are perfect for layering.
- Swimwear: Cabi’s swimwear includes stylish one-pieces and bikinis.
- Shoes: Cabi’s shoes include heels, flats, sandals, and boots.
- Jewelry: Cabi’s jewelry includes necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings.
- Accessories: Cabi’s accessories include handbags, belts, scarves, and more.
Cabi also offers a Cabi Closet service, where Cabi Stylists will come to your home and help you declutter your closet. They’ll also give you style advice and help you put together new looks with the clothing you already have.
Cabi’s clothing is designed in-house by a team of designers. The company sources its fabrics and materials from all over the world, including Europe, Asia, and South America. Cabi’s clothing is manufactured at Cabi-owned facilities and at partner factories around the world.
How does Cabi work?
Cabi works like any other multi-level marketing company. The company sells its products through a network of independent distributors, who are known as Cabi Stylists. Cabi Stylists earn commission on the sales they make, as well as bonuses and commissions for recruiting new Cabi Stylists. The company also offers incentives and prizes for Cabi Stylists who reach certain sales goals.
Cabi has ranks for its Cabi Stylists. There are four ranks:
- Stylist: This is the entry-level rank. To achieve this rank, Cabi Stylists must have at least $1,000 in personal sales in a six-month period.
- Leadership Stylist: This rank is achieved when Cabi Stylists have at least $3,000 in personal sales in a six-month period.
- Director: This rank is achieved when Cabi Stylists have at least $6,000 in personal sales in a six-month period.
- Executive Director: This is the highest rank a Cabi Stylist can achieve. To reach this rank, Cabi Stylists must have at least $12,000 in personal sales in a six-month period.
Cabi also offers a Cabi Business Builder program, which is designed to help Cabi Stylists grow their businesses. The program includes training and resources on how to sell Cabi products, how to recruit new Cabi Stylists, and how to build a successful Cabi business.
How do you join Cabi as a Cabi Stylist?
To become a Cabi Stylist, you must first purchase a Cabi Starter Kit, which includes clothing samples, business materials, and access to Cabi’s Business Builder program. The cost of the Cabi Starter Kit is $495. Once you’ve purchased your Cabi Starter Kit, you’ll be able to start selling Cabi products and building your Cabi business.
Is Cabi a pyramid scheme?
Cabi is not a pyramid scheme. Cabi is a legitimate multi-level marketing company that sells women’s clothing. Cabi Stylists earn commission on the sales they make, as well as bonuses and commissions for recruiting new Cabi Stylists. The company also offers incentives and prizes for Cabi Stylists who reach certain sales goals. Cabi is a legitimate way to earn money.
Under a pyramid scheme, participants only make money by recruiting new participants.
Has the company faced any complaints or lawsuits?
The company has not faced any complaints or lawsuits.
What we like about Cabi
- Cabi is a legitimate multi-level marketing company that sells women’s clothing.
- Cabi Stylists earn commission on the sales they make, as well as bonuses and commissions for recruiting new Cabi Stylists.
- The company offers incentives and prizes for Cabi Stylists who reach certain sales goals.
- Cabi offers a Cabi Closet service, where Cabi Stylists will come to your home and help you declutter your closet.
- Cabi offers a wide range of stylish women’s clothing.
- Cabi’s clothing is designed in-house by a team of designers.
What we don’t like about Cabi
- The cost of the Cabi Starter Kit is $495.
- Cabi’s clothing is only available through Cabi Stylists.
- You can only become a Cabi Stylist if you purchase a Cabi Starter Kit.
Are there alternative clothing MLMs?
Yes, there are alternative clothing MLMs. Some popular alternatives to Cabi include:
- LuLaRoe sells women’s clothing, including leggings, dresses, and tops.
- Stella & Dot sells women’s jewelry, handbags, and other accessories.
- JustFab sells women’s shoes and clothing.
- J.Hilburn that sells men’s clothing, including suits, dress shirts, and casual wear.
If you’re not interested in selling clothes or recruiting others to do so, there are many other MLMs that may be a better fit for you, including:
- DoTERRA (essential oils)
- Herbalife (nutrition and weight loss products)
- Mary Kay (cosmetics and skincare)
- Rodan + Fields (skincare)
- Young Living (essential oils)
Our verdict on Cabi?
Cabi is a legitimate multi-level marketing company that sells women's clothing. Cabi Stylists earn commission on the sales they make, as well as bonuses and commissions for recruiting new Cabi Stylists. The company also offers incentives and prizes for Cabi Stylists who reach certain sales goals. Cabi is a legitimate way to earn money. If you're interested in selling women's clothing through an MLM, Cabi is a good option to consider.
It's always important to thoroughly research any multi-level marketing company before you join. Here's what you should look for in an MLM:
- A company that sells products or services you’re interested in.
- A company with a good reputation.
- A company that offers fair commissions and bonuses.
- A company that provides training and support to its distributors.
Before you join any MLM, make sure you understand how the company works, what the compensation plan entails, and whether the company is a good fit for you.
One of the best sources of information on multi-level marketing companies is I Buy I Review. Our mission is to provide honest and unbiased reviews of MLMs, so you can make an informed decision about which company is right for you. We’ll let you know if we think a company is legitimate or a waste of your time and investment.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.