There’s no doubt about it – videos are a powerful marketing tool. And when they go viral, they can be an incredible way to boost your business. An example of someone who uses viral videos to his advantage is Producer Michael, also known as Michael Blakey. He has a thriving YouTube channel with over a million subscribers. It’s unusual when his videos don’t go viral. So what makes a video go viral? What are the keys to creating a successful one? We’ll take a look at what makes a video go viral and some tips for creating one that will get you the results you want.
What is a viral video?A viral video is one that gets shared extensively online, often through social media. A video goes viral when it’s seen by a large number of people and then shared by them with their friends, followers, and networks. This can happen organically or through paid promotion. There are two things that make a video go viral: how good it is and how well it’s promoted.
What makes a video go viral?There’s no surefire recipe for what makes a video good, but there are some elements that can make it more likely to be successful. These include:
- Being funny or entertaining: People are more likely to share a video if it makes them laugh or feel good.
- Being relatable: Videos that speak to people’s experiences or feelings are more likely to be shared.
- Being original: People are more likely to share something that they haven’t seen before.
- Being timely: If a video is about something that’s happening in the news or in the world, it’s more likely to be shared.
- Being visually appealing: People are drawn to videos that are well-produced and look good.
What are the keys to creating a viral video?There are a few things you can do to increase the chances that your video will go viral. These include:
- Making sure your video is high quality: A well-produced, visually appealing video is more likely to be shared than a low-quality one.
- Promoting your video: The more people who see your video, the more likely it is to be shared. You can promote your video through social media, paid advertising, and email marketing.
- Making it easy to share: Include share buttons on your video and make sure the title and description are optimized for sharing.
You can't guarantee that your video will go viral, but if you create a high-quality video and promote it effectively, you increase your chances of success. And if you do create a viral video, enjoy the ride – it can be a great way to boost your business.
What was the first video to go viral?
The first known instance of a video going viral was in 1996, when a video called “All Your Base Are Belong to Us” spread rapidly through the nascent internet. The video was a clip from a Japanese video game that had been translated into English, and it quickly became an internet sensation. These days, there are countless videos that go viral every day – but they all have one thing in common: they’re well-made and promoted effectively. So
How long does it take for a video to go viral?
There’s no definitive answer to this question. It can take a matter of days or weeks, or it could take months or even years. The important thing is to create a high-quality video and promote it effectively. If you do that, you increase your chances of success. And if you do create a viral video, enjoy the ride – it can be a great way to boost your business.
There are other ways to boost your business with the endless variety of online programs and courses that claim they’ll make your rich. At I Buy I Review, I purchase these programs and offer unbiased reviews to help you avoid money-making schemes. Check out our reviews.
I buy and review courses so you don’t have to. Sometimes, I even find courses that are legitimate and worthwhile; and that’s how I accidentally came across one that led me to building a 6-figure business in a little under 5 years. Now, I still review courses because it’s my favorite hobby. 🙂 Learn more about me here.