OfferVault is a search engine tool that affiliate marketers and bloggers use to scour more than 60 networks for affiliate and Cost Per Action (CPA) offers they can promote. OfferVault allows you to find any offer on the web with just one search, which means no more clicking around in hopes of finding something relevant.
I’ll answer all your questions about OfferVault In this article: what it is, how it works, who OfferVault is for, how OfferVault can help make money online and much more!
What is OfferVault?
Marketers and bloggers use OfferVault’s search engine to find CPA offers. OfferVault does all the hard work of searching through more than 60 networks so you don’t have to do any digging yourself. OfferVault is perfect for affiliates or bloggers who want to spend less time on marketing and more time focusing on blogging! With OfferVault, you can find any offer with just one search – which means no more clicking around in hopes of finding something relevant.
OfferVault does not charge users fees, so it’s perfect for anyone who wants to see what they can find without having to pay anything.
What are CPA offers?
CPA means Cost Per Action. CPA is a form of revenue that advertisers pay to publishers in exchange for an action. For example, OfferVault can get paid $3 if a customer clicks on their ad and signs up for the offer presented by OfferVault’s advertiser. Offers are like coupons or discounts that companies give away to entice customers to buy something.
CPA offers are different from CPM (cost per thousand impressions) or CPC (cost per click). The best way to think about OfferVault’s network of CPA offers is like a giant coupon book. You’ll find free stuff, discounts off your favorite brands and much more! OfferVault lets you find offers on the web in just one search.
How does OfferVault work?
Because OfferVault is a search engine, simply enter in your keyword, click the “Search” button and off you go! OfferVault will show you all relevant offers that have been filtered by networks such as:
- CPA (Cost Per Action) Offers
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- PPC Advertising Networks
- CPC Advertising Networks
- Cost Per Minute Offers
What are affiliates in marketing?
Affiliates are people who promote products and services to earn commissions off the sales they generate. OfferVault is perfect for affiliates because it can help them find CPA offers all in one place!
An affiliate marketer may have a blog, YouTube channel or Instagram account that they use as their platform to advertise various content. They also get a link to offervault.com, which includes a list of all offers sorted by network with the most current and best deals at the top.
Affiliates can search offervault.com for free CPA offers on OfferVault’s website or through its app (available in Android Market).
Who uses OfferVault?
OfferVault is for:
- Affiliate Marketers
- People who want to find CPA offers
- People who want to make money online in an easier way
Many people use OfferVault because it’s a time and effort saver. A blogger or affiliate can spend less time on marketing and more time focusing on their blog, for example. The app is also perfect for anyone with limited internet usage; you don’t need to be connected for offervault.com.
OfferVault is not for:
- People looking for traditional marketing services such as PPC advertising or social media management. OfferVault does offer both these options, but they are separate from its main function of finding CPA offers.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of OfferVault?
OfferVault helps bloggers:
- Find CPA offers all in one place.
- Save time by finding relevant marketing opportunities faster than ever before.
- Use offervault.com without an internet connection (offers are still up to date) because the newest updates will be on offervault.com when offervault.com is back online.
- Save money because offervaulters can use the offer’s CPA network to promote their offers for free, rather than paying a middle man.
OfferVault helps marketers:
- Find relevant marketing opportunities faster.
- Save time by finding and managing affiliate programs in one place.
- Save money with offervault.com by not having to pay a middleman.
OfferVault helps customers:
- Find CPA offers all in one place.
- Get discounts on their favorite brands, get free stuff and much more! Offers are like coupons or discount that companies give away to entice customers to buy something.
OfferVault is not perfect. Its disadvantages are:
- Offervault.com is limited because it only lists OfferVault’s CPA offers and networks not other marketing services.
- It cannot give bloggers or marketers a guaranteed return on investment (ROI) since the OfferVault does not know how much traffic their affiliates or promotions will generate.
- OfferVault must have a Facebook account to use its app, which is not very mobile friendly.
How to sign up for OfferVault
OfferVault offers free accounts, which include:
- A list of all the networks they can promote their CPA offers on.
- The latest updates from those networks at offervault.com.
- OfferVault’s search engine that bloggers and affiliates can use to find offers and networks.
- OfferVault’s app which bloggers or marketers can use on their mobile devices.
People who want a free account must have an OfferVault Facebook page.
For $14.95/month, OfferVault offers extra features that bloggers and marketers may find useful.
How long has OfferVault been around?
OfferVault has been around since April 2017 when offervault.com went live for the first time. OfferVault’s Facebook page was created in January 2018.
Is OfferVault legitimate?
Yes, OfferVault is legitimate.
Are there alternatives to OfferVault?
Some of the alternatives to OfferVault are:
- Commission Junction
- AOL’s Keyword Toolbar
Some bloggers and marketers may find it easier to use an alternative to OfferVault. For example, LinkShare is a traditional marketing service that bloggers or marketers can use for PPC advertising services or social media management, but they may find it more convenient to use OfferVault for CPA offers.
Tips to succeed with OfferVault
- Create OfferVault account by going through the sign-up process.
- Find OfferVault offers to promote by going through OfferVault’s search engine or offervault.com Facebook page.
- Promote OfferVault offers on social media, blogs and forums etc. using OfferVault’s affiliate link so they can make money off of other people signing up for the offer, too!
Online training to find niches on OfferVault
Inbox BluePrint is an online program that marketers can use to find niches on OfferVault and make money off of the offers they promote.
I Buy I Review recently reviewed Inbox BluePrint to determine if it’s legitimate or a scam. Check out our review of Inbox BluePrint here.