Thank you for visiting my site and today we want and need to talk about mobe formally known as my top tier business, my online business empire etc…
However now Matt Lloyd has now changed the name to My Online Business Education and in my MOBE review I will discuss the 2016 changes.
MOBE Review – The Change
He took a more business approach because he wants to branch out to bringing in everyone from local business owners to affiliate marketers.
I don’t promote mobe anymore because I choose to have a predictable, scalable business without having to recruit or fill my garage with garbage and not have to bring in people to a program that I know 98% will fail out.
Sorry just don’t sit right.
However, here is my updated mobe review for anyone who still can stomach this industry.
Here ya go….enjoy! 🙂
MOBE Review – Who is Matt Lloyd
MOBE is a high converting offer that allows the complete newbie to build a business with a coach for 30 days. It has proven to be the “new” model of products, and eliminates the information overload that most people experience when starting out online.
However, there is so much confusion about MOBE by Matt Lloyd, because nobody has done a proper review of the program….and it is fairly new being about 1.5 years old. The confusion is how it is tied with MOBE, and why there is an application fee, and a license fee.
There is another product connected to this business model called MOBE which is probably the reason there is why there is so much confusion.
However, I will shed some light on exactly what this is…and is not.
Matt Lloyd, the founder of MOBE, is an Aussie who was extremely young when he entered the internet marketing world. At the age of 21 he started his venture and 4 years later he has generated $314,900.29 in one single month..
His company, MOBE & MOBE has generated over $4 million to date.
MOBE Review – Company Review
MOBE is an all in one, one stop shop, for the Internet Marketer who doesn’t have the time to create his own funnels, products, customer support and the slew of other things that go along with owning your own “franchise”.
He has even gone as far as saying, if you join his business, he will offer you an money back guarantee plus $500 if you don’t make $1,000 within 30 days. (you must prove you actually tried)
It sounds great, but for me, I don’t believe in money back guarantees as we all know it will probably be extremely difficult to prove that you gave it your all and earned nothing. But Why?
The truth is, most people will buy the program and fail because they never even gave it a chance. The marketing in this beast does work as it is proven in the $4 million dollars he has done online with just this business and it has worked for me. You can see some of my earnings from my video on this page.
MOBE boils down to owning the license and paying for that license to sell his products. If you owned a Dunkin Donuts, you would be paying $700,000 just to own it, then all the capital to get it started.
Matt Lloyd is selling his “franchise” for $1,997. What you get for that, is the ability to sell his products, use his emails, use his traffic sources etc…and the good part is, you can break those payments into 2 or 4 installments.
It’s basically a cut and paste type of business.
MOBE Review- Compensation Plan
An educational biased MOBE Comp Plan – I do not indorse his video.
Let’s assume I bought the License for $1,997 and paid the $49 application fee. There are 3 ways to get paid:
- Sell the license for $1,997 and earn $1,000 (Percentage goes to the phone sales team but you earn 1K clean)
- Sell the Platinum Membership for $9,000 and earn $3,000 (Percentage goes to the phone sales team but you earn 3K clean)
- Sell the Titanium Membership for $15,000 and earn $5,000 (Percentage goes to the phone sales team but you earn 5K clean)
Here are the products explained:
- The license is what it is….the ability to sell other licenses. (This concept is the most common direct sales advertising on the net.)
- Platinum Membership – 4 days 3 nights seminar somewhere exotic around the world. It’s actually a good deal, and most people pay way more for a time share.
- Titanium Membership – 6 Days 5 nights seminar somewhere exotic around the world. Even a better deal, and again a lot of people pay for timeshares worth way more than this cost.
Remember, these memberships get you yearly mastermind vacations to places I would never go to on my own. Attached to the luxurious lifestyle this offers, you get training from the best of the best. However, again it is not necessary especially in the beginning.
MOBE Review – Membership Perks
1. An already Setup Franchise
Plug and Play to earn $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 with this system. Everything is all done for you, so you get started right away. In the back office you can expect the following:
- Your Own Affiliate Links, just like click bank.
- Your own Analytics so you can test and tweak.
- Your own broadcast emails to your leads.
- Ability to watch the steps your leads are on during those first 21 days.
- Ability to watch your referrals and how they are doing with sales.
- Ability to watch your commissions come flowing in.
2. MOBE System Training & Your Own Coach..Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!!
- Your own six figure coach.
- Ability to set your own appointments with your coach. I do mine on Skype.
- Coach 1 will be with your through to step 7.
- Coach 2 will be your Business Plan coach until you finish the 21 step program.
- Coach 3 will be your 30 day Traffic Coach.
3. Daily Calls, Trainings and Webinars to Succeed in MOBE
- Your Own calendar of trainings, Webinars and Calls.
- The hosts are usually those who do well in MOBE, so that they can share their stories, tips, and tricks.
- A once a week call from Matt Lloyd to discuss the future of MOBE.
4. 21 Step System
- Shockingly extremely newbie friendly.
- The flow is easy to follow
- The coaches are amazing
- Each step is synchronized to the actually steps one must take when first starting out online.
5. Finally, the 30 day traffic plan
- Paid and free methods are easy to understand.
- MOBE traffic methods are different each day, so figure at least 30 different ways to generate traffic.
- The trainings are always updated.
6. Access to MOBE Funnel
- You will have access to ALL the same funnels Matt Lloyd uses himself.
- New pages are added weekly.
- The copy writing, squeeze pages and the sales page, have already been tweaked tested and still being tweaked and tested.
- You’ll have access to all different kind of sales pages.
7. Phone Sales Team
- A personal Phone Sales Team to close your leads for you and you get to keep the commissions.
- All of the sales teams have been hand picked to be the best in the industry
8. Customer Service, merchant services…etc…
- You don’t have to worry about any of this.
- Make a sale, you get paid in 2 weeks.
9. MOBE – Email Follow-Up Sequence
- You’ll get the 45 day follow up email sequence that you plug into your email auto responder.
10. MOBE Sales Video
- The 50 minute sales video will be played after signing up, and if they do, you get paid. If they don’t the email follow up sequence will have that video in it.
11. Adjusting the Email Sequence
- The system will track what your leads are interested in, and follow up with them keeping their interests in mind.
12. Up-selling for maximum profits
- Once your prospects purchase something from you, the sequence will change and the up-sells will begin. The beauty of My Top tier Business, is if they buy something in 6 months you still get that commission.
13. The MOBE – Phone Sales Team
- As mentioned above, this access is what makes the tiny guy big….
MOBE Review – My Results:
MOBE Membership – High Barrier to Entry – Is it Bad?
Every once in a while something comes along that is extremely attracting to the vast majority of people, however when that happens it becomes saturated rather quickly. Once I learned of the high barrier to entry, $2,000 price tag for the license I knew I wanted to be part of this program.
I am not looking for newbie, inexperienced products that everyone and their mother will promote. I am looking to be an affiliate for high ticket items that have a high barrier to enter.
When the planets align, I don’t think twice.
The problem that most will see with this program is the price tag. However, it’s about how bad you want this lifestyle. Most won’t get involved but 2-3 sales a month will change most peoples’ lives….
and…the beautiful thing…
With all they give us, 2-3 sales a month is truly not that difficult. Put your name and email to learn more OR make a decision today! If you join me today you get:1. My Email Marketing Empire – The very same product information that Matt Lloyd used to build this business. The same emails and followups he used. I use them too and its a $194 product and you keep 90% of the profits on this 8 video, and 87+ page digital course. ($2,997 Value)
2. Affiliate Bonus Domination – Matt Lloyd’s first home study course, this high profit, 10 hour course is filled with how to dominate any affiliate competition. Retail price of $289 and now you get that same opportunity. ($5,997.00 Value)
3. The O.P.T Formula – The ultimate program on leveraging ‘Other People’s Time’ through effective outsourcing and building your million dollars teams. By far Matt Lloyd’s most utilized product which you get to sell for $194 and keep 90% of the money. Is now yours ($5,997 Value)
4. The Inner Circle – Learn the newest marketing techniques from people who are making it big online and get a 1 hour coaching call with a consultant.
5. How to Build a Funded Proposal – The Secrets of 6 or 7 figure income earners, and how to build a huge business without ever having to pick up a phone or speak to anyone.
6. Weekly MOBE Training Calls – Each week Matt Lloyd gets on the phone himself and each of these are recorded to listen to live or in your spare time. A lot of Golden Nuggets in each of these calls.
Mobe Review – The Final Vedict
I’ve said it many times…you are reading this knowing there is a 2% chance at earning a fulltime income with mobe.
Unless you literally have background in marketing, I don’t believe a newbie can succeed.
I am not saying this is a bad business, I am saying that it is going to be extremely hard! Very hard!
Mobe has paid out $64,000,000 in commissions and the Top Ten account for $25,000,000 of that.
That means out of tens of thousands of
Sorry, but I don’t.
Here is why. Let’s look at 4 of the top affiliates in MOBE as an example of how they got there.
Then you can see if you believe you can too.
- Darren Salkeld
- Tim Donovan
- Shaqir Hussyin
- John Chow
Darren Salkeld is a member of Redshift media, a marketing company that does this for a living who probably had a list.
Tim Donovan has been in the game for a long time and I’d say has a half a million person list.
Shaqir Hussyin is an absolute dominator in affiliate marketing starting out in empower network.
John Chow is a world renowned blogger with hundreds of thousands on his list.
What do they all have in common?
They all came into mobe with a list, as a super affiliate already.
They all know how to write compelling ads, run media buys, facebook ads, build landing pages and have the money to test.
I am trying not to knock them, but MOBE will come and go, I promise and Matt Lloyd already knows this.
That is why he has moved the direction to a more educational portal so he doesn’t lose his big affiliates.
Just like them all, MLM’s and affiliate marketing companies all fold at some point except a very very few.
However, there is a better way without all this mess.