Empower Network Review – March 2014
Empower Network and it’s eight products have done nothing more than cause controversy. In my Empower Network Review I will shut down the haters, tell you the great about empower network, explain the bad and make you more comfortable on understanding this soon to be 9 figure company!
Over the last 2 years, Empower Network has done nothing but stay quiet in the internet and MLM industry.
What once started out in a hotel room with 50 people has grown to over 200,000.
A company that focuses on “Empowering Customers to Make Their Own Money”, and proving that over 70 million has been paid out within the last 2.5 years.
Of course, with any company that is successful, there are plenty of naysayers and people always yelling empower network scam. With the number of fraudulent websites out there, I don’t blame em…but let’s do the research to make everyone feel more comfortable.
Empower Network may be a booming business, but, there are many who still don’t know what it is, and that’s the purpose of this Empower Network review. Details on its history, how it works, and what it can do for you are included below.
If you know everything about Empower Network and just want to know what sponsor or team to join, Click Below:
Something inside of you continues to question this “empower network” thing…..or maybe you just want to know how to get more empower network leads.
You keep doing research, and you keep reading about the good and the bad but all it does is confuse you…
I hope my empower network review will shed some light on this opportunity…..
Without wasting anymore time, here it goes…
About the Empower Network Founders
Before reading the rest of this Empower Network review, you must consider the history of the two founders, which will give some insight on why they started this kind of company. In 2011, David Wood and David Sharpe joined together to create an opportunity. Both had to overcome struggles in their past.
- David Wood – for several years, he was homeless. Together with his wife, he lived in a van, unemployed and with few opportunities. However, Wood was able to overcome the situation and empower himself to become a successful businessman. Updated: David Wood has now separated from his wife and has bared a child with his new girlfriend. Money doesn’t buy happiness!
- David Sharpe – Also overcoming his own difficulties, Sharpe was an alcoholic for many years and he worked in a low paying job in construction. Despite almost watching his life go down the drain with alcohol, Sharpe turned his life around and is now making a monthly six figure salary.
Some may hate David Wood and David Sharpe, and some may love them. To be honest, I wasn’t completely sold on these two guys until recently. I still can’t say they are normal or I would bump fists with them, but I can say they are two of the most crazy salesman in the world.
They built a business upon the very foundations that make the sales industry thrive.
“In business, when selling, you need to do these things. Understand your audience, find out their pains and frustrations and provide them with a solution and an irrisistable offer on why they should buy your product to solve their pains and frustrations”
A Quick History of Empower Network
Empower Network is an online money making opportunity that shows people how to overcome the common issues that get in the way of business success and offers in depth training that most search for on the internet.
Empower Network is an affiliate program that focuses on helping individuals find financial success through marketing training, commission based direct sales, multilevel marketing and more. (which are some of the best around)
Empower Network began operations on October 31, 2011 as a small company. By November of 2012, it was paying out millions of dollars to affiliates.
The company has become known for two things in addition to its affiliate programs – blogging and training. This Empower Network review will explain each:
Empower Network’s Blogging Formula
The online blogging system allows each user to have their own website set up exactly for them and their small business. Most people don’t find success from their own blog, because they don’t know how to properly optimize it and generate leads that will turn into sales, however this can be done if you choose.
Because Empower Network is in control of the blogging system, optimization is made easy but limited.
Additionally, lead generation is a part of the system, which means affiliates will be given a head start at building a successful business without having to go through all the mechanics of setting things up.
Can a Newbie Succeed with Empower Network
Many people want to own an online business, but they don’t fully understand what it takes to get started. They may even make the effort, but because they don’t know what they are doing, the online business never gets off the ground.
This is where Empower Network is above the rest. This is my honest opinion so take it for what it is worth.
The training in Empower Network is not only one of the best around, but it keeps getting better. They are consistently upgrading the trainings to be in real time, making the videos better and staying ahead of the ever changing industry.
Empower Network Scam and the BBB
Before I go into the basics of empower networks’ products, let’s release the beast, no not the blog beast, but the Better Business Bureau. I’ve added that link for you to see….
I want to be 100% transparent about empower network.
You can go ahead and read all 62 complaints about empower network….
If you want to save time….
Here is what they complain about in a nut shell:
- This is a pyramid Scheme
- The products are to expensive
- Got billed without knowing
- Bought a product without knowing
That basically boils down the BBB Complaints.
Empower Network has refunded every single person who has complained.
but why does this happen?
Sometimes people are lead down the wrong path by their sponsor. People think making money online is easy, but it’s actually not. I think people confuse “possible” with “easy” but there is a huge difference.
Products in Empower Network
1. Viral Blogging System (ENV2 or Blog Beast): $25/Month
An easy to use already setup blog for the extreme newbie. Although I prefer my own blog, I own this product because it’s a great product to sell to someone who needs easy to get off the ground
2. Viral Blogging Academy: One Time Fee of $297
Finally a product that backs the Core product of Empower Network. How to make your blog work and a great 90 action plan. About time and great buy for the price!
3. Inner Circle: $100/month
Downloadable MP3s of great stories, uplifting testimonials and some training mixed in. Great buy, and a great product to sell.
4. High Ticket Academy: One time fee of $497 (price will go up)
Something I have been doing since the beginning. Three Webinars packed with how to sell high ticket items. What most people don’t like is that these trainings require making phone calls to close your sales.
5. Internet Traffic Formula: Currently $497 pre-launch; $997 after launch
Not much I can write on here since it’s not launched yet. However, Vick’s course on how to create boat loads of traffic through media buys, solo ads and a slew of other paid traffic sources.
6. Costa Rica Intensive: One time $500
Footage of a mastermind in Costa Rica. Some great content and some golden nuggets. However, the footage needs updating which I believe they will be doing soon.
7. $15k Formula: One time $1,000
Best product by far in the back office. A ton of webinar replays packed with the secrets we have all searched for on the internet. I find myself going back to this often. Well worth the price!
8. Masters Course: One time $3,500
High Level advanced training, fully shot in HD. The product is great, but I only recommend this to my students who want to take this to a next level. I also require a phone interview done by myself to make sure you are ready for this commitment.
Empower Network Compensation Plan
According to the Empower Network, the program is not fully an MLM, but works on a “pass up” program. This means that each affiliate has an opportunity to make more money through passups, IE. (2, 4, 6th and every 5th sale you make on each product.
Let’s think about this for a second. If I personally bring in 10 people to Empower Network, I would receive each of their 2nd, 4th, 6th and every 5th sale they make. So if those 10 bring in 10 I would actually end up with 30 pass ups directly to me that I can earn commissions on. Obviously, you can do the same.
It can totally suck if your super star you bring in gets passed up to your sponsor!!! However, it is a level playing field and everyone in Empower Network plays by these rules.
Remember, as your business keeps rolling, you won’t even understand where and who is on your team. Believe me, this is a good good thing!
- I hate the MLM structure about yelling and screaming and talking about changing lives. Although this will change many peoples lives, I am a behind the computer on the phone guy. Not into all the hype.
- Extremely high ticket. The cost to be all in is high, but is a must at some point in your business. I, on the other hand, build my team a game plan on how to fund your business while building it.
- The company started moving toward a more Corporate structure and away from the do as you please. Although this is good in some areas, I tend to like the free spirited atmosphere.
- Product creation dipped for a period of about 8 months. Although, now the company realized it’s faults and fixing them rather quickly.
- Great tools and a lot of “done for you” funnels and squeeze pages that are of the highest quality in the industry.
- Obviously the ability to sell across the world. I have people from Australia, India, Spain and here in the US. I love that about the internet.
- Great leadership, although the Dave’s wouldn’t have been my high school friends. You can’t deny their ability to sell and lead!
- Lastly, of course their products. They are truly the best around. Ask anyone who has come and gone. They all will still say the products are dope.
My Final Thoughts – So what if I’m Bias
Being an affiliate and hardcore empower network sponsor, I will give my honest opinion here. There are choices that everyone needs to make when finding and building an online business.
The great thing about this business is your sponsors income is directly correlated to your ability to succeed. However, the worst thing about this business is exactly that. Some people think they can sit around, bring in a few people and have them go to work for them. This never happens in any MLM.
I tend to rate this product and your ability to succeed on my own abilities as a sponsor. You see, I make this product much better by being apart of it. lol not tooting my own horn…but being dead honest.
People join empower network because of me, not just because of the compensation or the products. They want to join me on my crusade and I make them feel they can succeed, and I tend to make that a reality if that person is willing to work.
By joining me, I give away so much more value than empower network could ever give away. I give the 1 on 1 support, the text messages, phone calls, skype conversations, access to my new Affiliate Marketing Clinic and access to the Prosperity Team.
I sometimes wonder how the heck anyone who has landed on my page, can actually leave it and not come running back with a sign saying “Pick me, Pick me”