Empower Network Review
Name is James Bonadies, and I was a top affiliate for Empower Network. Yes, I used the word WAS. Watch my video to see what I am doing now. You will be shocked….
This was recorded 2 months ago, and since then, I have been raking it in with my new business.
As you can see these are residual payments. I also have another $2,000 a month more posted somewhere on this blog… Click here to learn more
“James the Review Bro” yea yea…getting to that…but what is more important than a damn review, is what can the internet do for you? Isn’t that what your here for? Money is the goal (although as most of us find out it really isn’t the money) but for now it’s the goal. As you read this review, keep in mind why you want this business to work. What is it that your really after…? See, all my sales come from people who are searching for a reason to join something.
That is why this blog works wonders and it is exactly why I teach it to others so they can achieve the same results I get, whether in Empower Network or in another business. For Example I have my Business Explosion Service and will rank any blog for any keyword. Would that be worth something to you?
So as you read this review, understand it doesn’t matter what product you promote. What matters is you and your sponsor. Yes, a product can increase your profits, but in the end none of that matters. Take this review for what it is worth.
Empower Network Review – October 2014
Empower Network and it’s eight products have done nothing more than cause controversy. In my Empower Network Review I will shut down the haters, tell you the great about empower network, explain the bad and make you more comfortable on understanding this soon to be 9 figure company!
Over the last 3 years, Empower Network has done nothing but stay quiet in the internet and MLM industry. What once started out in a hotel room with 50 people has grown to over 300,000. A company that focuses on “Empowering Customers to Make Their Own Money”, and proving that by generating 100 million dollars in commission over 3 years.
Of course, with any company that is successful, there are plenty of naysayers and people always yelling empower network scam. With the number of fraudulent websites out there, I don’t blame em…but let’s do the research to make everyone feel more comfortable.
Empower Network may be a booming business, but, there are many who still don’t know what it is, and that’s the purpose of this Empower Network Review. Details on its history, how it works, and what it can do for you are included below. Want to Learn how I rank and bank. Learn the secrets for free, just click below to Join:
Empower Network Founders
Before reading the rest of this Empower Network review, you must consider the history of the two founders, which will give some insight on why they started this kind of company. In 2011, David Wood and David Sharpe joined together to create an opportunity. Both had to overcome struggles in their past.
- David Wood – for several years, he was homeless. We all know the story…bottom line, he had nothing and built an empire…great for him…but what about us eh!
- David Sharpe – Also, overcoming huge obstacles…broke and a drug addict, he helped David Wood build this empire…if it inspires you, great, it did me, but some people just want the meat and potatoes…working on that!
Some may hate David Wood and David Sharpe, and some may love them. To be honest, I wasn’t completely sold on these two guys until recently. I still can’t say they are normal or I would bump fists with them, but I can say they are two of the most crazy salesman in the world.
They built a business upon the very foundations that make the sales industry thrive. “In business, when selling, you need to do these things. Understand your audience, find out their pains and frustrations and provide them with a solution and an irresistible offer on why they should buy your product to solve their pains and frustrations” James Bonadies
History of Empower Network
Empower Network is an online money making opportunity that shows people how to overcome the common issues that get in the way of business success and offers in depth training that most search for on the internet. Empower Network is an affiliate program that focuses on helping individuals find financial success through marketing training, commission based direct sales, multilevel marketing and more. (which are some of the best around)
Empower Network began operations on October 31, 2011 as a small company. By November of 2012, it was paying out millions of dollars to affiliates. The company has become known for two things in addition to its affiliate programs – blogging and training. This Empower Network review will explain each:
Empower Network’s Blogging Formula
The online blogging system allows each user to have their own website set up exactly for them and their small business. Most people don’t find success from their own blog, because they don’t know how to properly optimize it and generate leads that will turn into sales, however this can be done if you choose. Because Empower Network is in control of the blogging system, optimization is made easy but limited. Additionally, lead generation is a part of the system, which means affiliates will be given a head start at building a successful business without having to go through all the mechanics of setting things up.
Empower Network Products
1. Viral Blogging System (ENV2 or Blog Beast): $25/Month An easy to use already setup blog for the extreme newbie. Although I prefer my own blog, I own this product because it’s a great product to sell to someone who needs easy to get off the ground
2. Viral Blogging Academy: One Time Fee of $297 Finally a product that backs the Core product of Empower Network. How to make your blog work and a great 90 action plan. About time and great buy for the price!
3. Inner Circle: $100/month Downloadable MP3s of great stories, uplifting testimonials and some training mixed in. Great buy, and a great product to sell.
4. High Ticket Academy: One time fee of $497 (price will go up) Something I have been doing since the beginning. Three Webinars packed with how to sell high ticket items. What most people don’t like is that these trainings require making phone calls to close your sales.
5. Internet Traffic Formula: One time $997 Went through all the modules in 1 night. The product is crazy good and started a separate campaign copying his formula. Got a 70% optin rate, and 4 sales…nuff said…product is sick!
6. Costa Rica Intensive: One time $500 Footage of a mastermind in Costa Rica. Some great content and some golden nuggets. However, the footage needs updating which I believe they will be doing soon.
7. $15k Formula: One time $1,000 Best product by far in the back office. A ton of webinar replays packed with the secrets we have all searched for on the internet. I find myself going back to this often. Well worth the price!
8. Masters Course: One time $3,500 High Level advanced training, fully shot in HD. The product is great, but I only recommend this to my students who want to take this to a next level. I also require a phone interview done by myself to make sure you are ready for this commitment.
Empower Network Compensation Plan
The compensation plan has just changed as of June 2014. The change took place in order to motivate the sponsor to help their recruits more. The new plan is every 1,3,5 and every 5th sale is a pass ups.
This new compensation plan enables the sponsor to go out and show the new member exactly how to get their first few sales. It is worth the time and energy for the sponsor because they get the 1st sale passed up to them. Some might say its not that good because a new member should get their first sale.
However, if you look at every MLM out there that is successful, the first sale ALWAYS goes to their sponsor. Matter of fact, in Primerica, the first 3-4 sales goes to the sponsor. That is how people build their organization deeper rather than shallow. It is a great long term strategy for Empower Network.
- I hate the MLM structure about yelling and screaming and talking about changing lives. Although this will change many peoples lives, I am a behind the computer on the phone guy. Not into all the hype.
- A lot of haters to deal with. When a company is powerful, there will be haters.
- Great tools and a lot of “done for you” funnels and squeeze pages that are of the highest quality in the industry. Although I teach my team to do it themselves..much faster success.
- Obviously the ability to sell across the world. I have people from Australia, India, Spain and here in the US. I love that about the internet.
- Great leadership, although the Dave’s wouldn’t have been my high school friends. You can’t deny their ability to sell and lead!
- Lastly, of course their products. They are truly the best around. Ask anyone who has come and gone. They all will still say the products are dope.
My Final Thoughts
A lot has changed with empower network. They went from being an all online recruiting company to branching into offline. Their slogan went from 100% commissions to 70% commissions. Everything has changed. This is why I found a new way to make a lot of money online. A new way that has not only changed my life but the lives of business owners around my town.
Thank you for reading my empower network review, and I hope you got some value out of this review.
Please see what I am doing now to rake in thousands a month.