Avon Review: Understanding One of the Best Companies Worldwide
How many companies in the world today that sells their products and still helps the people around them? Avon has been known worldwide for almost 130 years for selling beauty products and empowering women. This Avon review will inform you what the Avon Company has done, still doing and their worst and best products.
Avon is known for thousands or even millions of their products. From mascara, lipsticks, to clothes, this company brings beauty products right in front of every household’s doorsteps. Not only that but they also help millions of women worldwide to be financially independent.
Avon Review: What does this Company do?
Beauty is very important to Avon. It represents their whole vision of being the best company that gives understanding and satisfaction to their every product and services. They also give self-fulfillment to every woman to be financially independent through earning opportunities globally.
For 130 years, Avon has stood proudly for their innovation, optimism, beauty products and helping women. They are committed to helping make the world a healthier and more beautiful place to live in by using their products, staff, philanthropy and environmental sustainability.
They empower women all over the world by giving them business opportunities as a representative of Avon. They also support the safety and health by doing Avon’s Speak out against Domestic Violence and Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
As an Avon Review, we will also show you how one person can become a representative of Avon Company. It acts as a social network by doing direct selling. There are no educational, credential or experience requirements for you to become a direct seller. By joining Avon, you don’t have any boss; you can work on your own schedule, balance your life and can earn money for yourself.
As a representative, you can constantly connect and build relationships with your co-representatives and customers as well. There are lots of people that work with Avon and pay for their children’s tuition, cover expensive medical bills, go for a vacation, and buy all the things that they want.
Avon Review: Best Products
From all the products that Avon offers to women, there are products that stand out the most. With this Avon Review, we’ll show you the 5 best products that you can find in Avon. Reviewed by their loyal customers, we assure you that these products are cost worthy.
- Avon Super Full Mascara – The best feature of this mascara is its wonderful brush which makes the application so much easy. It got an average score of 9.2 rating out of a perfect 10 and customers say that they didn’t get any smudge, smear or flake even once. It also makes their lashes so much longer and fuller.
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner – Customers love this eye liner because it’s used as a crayon. It doesn’t have a hard tip, doesn’t need sharpening and so soft to use. It’s very smooth but doesn’t grease out like other products. It also got a rating of 9.2 out of a perfect 10.
- Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion –This lotion got a rating of 9.3 out of a perfect 5 because it effectively repels mosquitoes away. One customer mentioned that the mosquitoes only went to a portion of her skin that she didn’t apply the lotion. Another woman said that it doesn’t leave any grease, and it’s a very effective sunscreen.
- Avon 3-in-1 Sharpener – This little tool is very useful because you can use it in any of your products because it can hold up to two sizes. The blades are sharp enough for users to use it for more than a year. This product got a total of 9.3 rating out of a perfect 5.
- Avon Basics Care Deeply with Aloe Lip Balm – This Avon Review also shows that this product got a total of 9.3 rating out of a perfect 10. It acts as a good defense for your lips, but it doesn’t leave any residue or dry feeling. A customer mentioned that it’s good to use all year round.
Avon Review: Worst Products
Although most of the Avon products are world-class, there are just products that didn’t stand out and even isn’t liked by their customers. This Avon Review will show you the top two most disliked products by Avon’s customers.
- Avon Goddess Eau de Perfume Spray – This product got a total rating of 4.9 out of a perfect 10. Most reviewers said that the fragrance didn’t stand out and is common to other perfumes. One customer said that they expected too much from the name that Avon gave it and the product failed to deliver.
- Avon Daring Definition Mousse Mascara – According to the customers, this product received a total of 4.5 rating out of a perfect 5. It tends to smudge very easily, and they get clots all over the place.
Now that you know the history of the Avon Company and their best and worst products, we hope that this Avon Review helped you to discover more about one of the best companies in the world.